Okay so the NFL can make rules but they dont have to follow them now? okay,gotcha.

Not only do you play dodgeball with me constantly all the time that is juvenvile to say that your lover wrong winger owns me because of the fact he cant own up to it that I proved his ramblings wrong when he said they would never come back,but ALSO you play dodgeball how it is possible in your warped fucked up logic you have that he somehow owns me when he cant admit he was wrong and STILL says they are in st louis :cuckoo: as well as how you two cant even agree on that and not answeing the question WHY you would even talk to an idiot moron like that who cant acccept he was proven wrong and STILL lives in denial on this issue to0 butthurt to admit he was proven wrong?:rolleyes:
:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

oh and you also dodged the point i made that you actually AGREED with that kissmy troll when he posted back then that it would be impossible for the rams to be there in LA by 2016 when he said himself it would take "SEVERAL" YEARS for the rams to be able to go to LA since they would have to have a new stadium because they could not play in an old stadium yet you agreed with him on that AFTER saying they could be there in 2016?:lmao:Do you ever even read what these stupid fucks kiss my and wrongwinger that you have the head up the ass of,what they actually even post the fact you post agreements with them when your posts dont even agree with what they say? i mean come on seriously? fair question.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Last edited:
one of many reasons sports economists are saying this is the worst stadium deal in sports HISTORY.

Raiders Are Proposing Fans Park Insane Distance Away for New Stadium

I really think the owners only voted for this because this is disaster for mark davis.

anybody who has done research on this vegas deal knows this is true,that this deal is like me coming out of an ocean after i have seen a shark swimming nearby and i dont tell my buddy about it and let him go into water.I just sighed his death warrent.

well that is what the owners are doing with davis,they know this is the worst deal in sports history so why sign his death warren like this? the answer that makes sense is remember,the owners all dont like the davis family so i think they know he is going to fail miserably and it will force him to have to SELL the team to an owner in oakland down the road.only thing that makes any sense why they would approve such a bad deal like this.

Last edited:
So I lied that you said the Raiders would be back in LA again huh? oh REALLY?

Whats this then?

I see in post# 637 here you indeed are predicting the Raiders or the Rams will be in LA in 2016.:lmao::rofl:

I see either St. Louis or Oakland in 2016, it just won't be next year.

Here is the exact quote:

911 nut is just wrong on 2015, imagine all the posts, conversing and agreeing with himself and he is still wrong and using his opinion to refute this last story. He is plain crazy.

So I said it would be the Rams OR the Raiders and it would be in 2016. So I guess I was correct. You notice I didn't say the Raiders would definitely move to LA, I said it could be one of two teams, I was correct and I was correct on the year. I knew one would be there and later in the thread I said it would be the Rams and not the Raiders. So again, you are off base. Just like you were off base when you said the Seahawks would go undefeated.

I see it took you many hours to try and come up with something to try and get around that one.:lmao:

I have never denied you were correct on the year,I have always given you credit for that and admitted back then when the relocation deadline came,that I was off by a year saying things like -It might not be till another year,its possible i might be off by one year but thats okay,I have waited 20 years for this,i can wait one more year.:D so thats all irrelevent

just as I predicted,evade mode bringing up my seahawks prediction.lol

apples and oranges there since THAT was back in the day and age when I was a brainwashed sheep like so many other dorks in this section are STILL,not getting it back then that these NFL games are as rigged and phony as pro wresting, and not knowing at that time how Carrol takes payoffs to throw games.

This is as far as I got in your post, it started to repeat crap over and over and I don't have time for the silliness.

So in summary I claimed the Rams or the Raiders would be in LA in 2016 and I was correct. Also, it is okay for you to change your mind but not others. Got it.

Whats this then?

I see in post# 637 here you indeed are predicting the Raiders or the Rams will be in LA in 2016.:lmao::rofl:

Here is the exact quote:

911 nut is just wrong on 2015, imagine all the posts, conversing and agreeing with himself and he is still wrong and using his opinion to refute this last story. He is plain crazy.

So I said it would be the Rams OR the Raiders and it would be in 2016. So I guess I was correct. You notice I didn't say the Raiders would definitely move to LA, I said it could be one of two teams, I was correct and I was correct on the year. I knew one would be there and later in the thread I said it would be the Rams and not the Raiders. So again, you are off base. Just like you were off base when you said the Seahawks would go undefeated.

I see it took you many hours to try and come up with something to try and get around that one.:lmao:

I have never denied you were correct on the year,I have always given you credit for that and admitted back then when the relocation deadline came,that I was off by a year saying things like -It might not be till another year,its possible i might be off by one year but thats okay,I have waited 20 years for this,i can wait one more year.:D so thats all irrelevent

apples and oranges there since THAT was back in the day and age when I was a brainwashed sheep like so many other dorks in this section are STILL,not getting it back then that these NFL games are as rigged and phony as pro wresting, and not knowing at that time how Carrol takes payoffs to throw games.

This is as far as I got in your post, it started to repeat crap over and over and I don't have time for the silliness.

So in summary I claimed the Rams or the Raiders would be in LA in 2016 and I was correct. Also, it is okay for you to change your mind but not others. Got it.

okay in short since you are too brain dead to understand anything as most everyone in this section. Here it is dummies style for even you to understand in four short points with the last two being questions in my next post after this one.:biggrin:.

1.the seahawks thing is an evasive tactic as you always use.

PLUS more importantly, its a poor example because I was a brainwashed sheep back then same as you are still because I did not know back then carrol was on the take and a fraud same as tom brady,that he takes payoffs to throw games,I had no idea back then the NFL is as corrupt as our government so very poor analogy and senseless ramble.:rolleyes:

2. You made it perfectly clear back then in MANY of your posts you made that the second team would be the RAIDERS.you said MANY times same as I did,the NFL wants TWO teams and said as I just proved, you believed it to be the Raiders along with the Rams as the second team. :biggrin:which was comical because only a moron would have considered that as i said many times back then only an idiot would think it would be the raiders as the other team for the reasons I stated MANY times on my thread.:lmao::lmao::lmao:

dont fucking deny that,you know it,i know it that you said that your prediction for the seocnd team was the RAIDERS all there in black and white.:rolleyes:,here is a post where you are CLEARLY making your prediction to be the RAMS "AND" Raiders. post# 858 in black and white,oh I am seeing things,you did not post that right?:rolleyes:

expect Rams to be back in LA next year.
I can see them and the Raiders heading to LA, I also think the NFL will contribute some money for the stadium.

I spelled it out for you and fellow moron lover wrongwinger MANY times it would be the Rams and the CHARGERS as the second team always saying that the Rams were a 100 percent done deal for LA for sure by 2016 once I knew I goofed by one year and the chargers were 50/50 to join them that year.:lmao:

the rams i was ALWAYS was sure would be there by 2016 once i saw i was off by one year,always a saying THEY were a done deal for 2016 and saying the chargers had a 50/50 chance of joining them that year.
unlike YOU,i never ONCE said the raiders had any chance.comedy gold.:lmao:

you wont own up to it that you said the raiders would be the second team if another team joined the rams which is pathetic.:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Whats this then?

Here is the exact quote:

oh and if that last post was too long for you,here is one you cant dodge.

I just got done posting where your prediction for the second team in the future would be the Raiders-you cant get around that one.:lmao:

I said on my thread back then that ONLY A MORON would think the raiders would ever come back for the many reasons I listed back then yet you STILL thought it possible for THEM to be the second team to join them.:lmao: comedy gold.

more importantly,why do you cowardly ignore the question I have posed you the last year-how is is possible that rightwinger somehow ones me when you two cant even agree on what city they play in and he still lives in denial they are not in st louis? you wont answer that one cause you know you are talking shit since i prove you wrong and what a moron he is.:rolleyes:

oh and i see you also wont ADMIT you took that other moron KISSMY troll seriously who said back then the Rams would NOT be in LA for SEVERAL years because they cant play in an OLD stadium with no luxary boxes never mind the fact he proved he was smoking crack the fact that the vikings were playing in an old stadium with no luxary boxes back then as well same as the rams are now which he said would not happen for SEVERAL years.

you wont answer THAT question either because you know it proves what a moron HE is and you were as well to take anything he said seriously back then as well ignoring how HE lies all the time.:rolleyes-41::rolleyes:

ONE MORE THING,you actually were a moron and took carson as a serious site that the chargers and raiders might be there once carson came into play too stupid to understand and igmored my many posts that carson was a HOAX cause it was on a contaminated landump

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited:
oh one more thing,BEFORE you can lie again and say you were not the moron you were to think that carson had a chance and you actually took it serious at one time thinking the raiders and chargers MIGHT go there. remember this? Looks like someone thinking carson had a chance to me.:haha:

Looks like the Chargers and the Raiders are also looking at moving to the Los Angeles area.
Chargers Raiders propose shared NFL stadium in Carson - LA Times
expect Rams to be back in LA next year.

:lmao: had you watched what i posted many times back then that carson was a hoax and would never happen cause it was on a contaminated landump,you would not feel so stupid now for ignoring my many posts back then when I said carson was a hoax,a fantasy..:lol::uhoh3::rofl:

you clearly made the mistake of hanging out and spending way to much time with the biggest moron in the world WRONGwinger.the troll who said the raiders would be in LA in 2016.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: as well as saying the rams still play in st louis.:cuckoo:

a short three minute videos that really makes you believe this Vegas deal is falling apart and not going to fly.:biggrin:

these guys nailed it below.I could not have said it any better myself.:beer::up:

Steve Collins2 days ago
This deal looks worse everyday. Now their wanting to shuttle people in from 3 miles away. What ever happen to the belief of the game day experience. If this deal goes through people driving from out of town will lose interest fast. To travel from LA to a game will be a disaster. It will take at least 2 hours to get from game back to your car and then onto the 15. The 15 is a true nightmare on sundays. Once you hit the state line into California traffic will be at a stand still all the way to la. Roads are worn out now. What am I missing here ? Coliseum site has it all. Freeways, Parking, easy in easy out and the Bart Station. Larger TV market and so on.

I think Mr Davis does drugs! Theory usually is if the ride isn't smooth from the beginning it won't end well!

big88ful2 days ago
When this blows up in his face and he has to sell the team at a low ball price I am going to laugh! If they go!

Joseph Jones2 days ago
why is he so damn dumb to continue to push ahead with this deal? he's going to lose the team before the stadium is built. give it up Davis you can't win in Vegas. Aldeson isn't involved or land would be purchased already

genYprogressive831 day ago
The Vegas stadium looked like a boondoggle from the start.

probably good idea so people can sober up before they get to their car walkin 3 miles

Jason Neal II im sure theyll be drinking and gambling that whole 3 miles

Had Davis picked a plot of land in LV that could hold the stadium and 8K parking spaces, I think it would have been a success to some degree. But he's trying to go cheap, nickel & dime at every turn, passing the buck to everybody else. Why, u ask? Because he's living beyond his means! Did anyone see the the terms proposal the Raiders submitted to UNLV? Absolute disaster. UNLV would be complete fools to accept any of it.

This whole thing is a complete disaster!:beer::clap2::up:

FURTHER proof WHY this is the worst stadium deal in sports HISTORY.:rofl: you wont find one economist who will come out and say this is a good deal for the NFL/:rofl:

Last edited:
Last edited:
that is why the chargers and now rams left.

When faced with absolute logic, the NFL finds itself doing the exact opposite. But like I've always said, when something is done that defies logic, look for the money trail, and all your questions will be answered. This case is no different. Sad, but true.

does a dog shit?

yep same as people should have never called the rams anything other than LOS ANGELES Rams other than when they were in cleveland,same holds true for the OAKLAND Raiders.

20108528_1524717764251631_5471978238920509330_n.jpg

time to get awau from how things are bad for oakland fans for a while.sure wish i could have been there.The Rams and the beach and hollywood is how it should have ALWAYS been.:thup:

Interesting indeed.:up: this reported from a sportswriter.

20620870_1543386982384709_8129914656647718465_n.jpg

I think Vegas is starting to see the truth about Mark Davis how he does business with people that he engages with and likes to double cross them.That being the case,I see them coming to their senses and not wanting to have anything to do with mark davis as everybody else doesnt.:up:

I bet this had something to do with the Rebels not wanting to play in "the Raiders" stadium.

yep.:beer::up:

the OAKLAND Radiers arfe the biggest liars in the world just like this oakland sportscaster said so well. Loyalty and family? what a fucking joke.Davis is evil as Georgia Frontiere who moved the rams away from LA.he will meet his place in hell with her.

KTVU regonizes how much Mark Davis is out of touch with the meanings of "LOYALTY and FAMILY."

Meanwhile him, and Derek Carr is evaluating who is or isn't a "True Fan."

Mark Davis actually had the audacity to make pins and give them out to the Oakland fans that said LOYALTY and FAMILY on them. I say FUCK YOU MARK DAVIS.Burn in hell.:up_yours: davis and derek carr are clueless to what those words mean obviously,they need to go back to grade school.:rolleyes:

I hope the oakland fans take them to the games and throw them on the field,I am sure they will matter of fact.

Last edited:
We hear all this talk about the Raiders but we never hear anything about the CHARGERS move so this is refreshing to hear.Man what a hypocrite.He agrees that it is a terrible idea for the Raiders to move to Vegas but he somehow thinks the Chargers being in LA is okay? :uhoh3::wtf::cuckoo:

Speaking of teams moving, is it crazy the Raiders are moving to Vegas?

I feel like that’s one of the worst moves ever. You’re setting players up for failure.

Why because there are so many distractions?

Yeah, Vegas is the place that never sleeps.

Anyone want to guess how poorly Melvin Ingram will perform in his first NFL game in Las Vegas?

Has it always come easy?

Los Angeles Chargers’ Melvin Ingram Has Some Bad Opinions

maybe NOW since it is football season,this thread will draw more replies other than trolls like wrongwinger.

the government paid shill^ back to whine like the crybaby he is on the rams never coming back to LA.:rofl:

Forum List

Back