Okay so the NFL can make rules but they dont have to follow them now? okay,gotcha.

And
the butthurt from the troll ^ that said the raiders would be in LA with the rams and he still has his head up wrongwingers ass as always is flowing.^ the kid cant man up and be mature by owning up to how stupid he was to say the raiders would be in LA always evading that bringing up how he was right on on the year the rams would be in LA and how i was off by one year which is stupid since i never denied that.:rolleyes:

some people like wrong winger,pooper and anquity would obviously kill themselves fisrt before admitting they were wrong.:rolleyes:

Show me the post where I said the Raiders would definitely move to LA and I'll admit I am wrong. and you are right. The closet I ever came was there "could" be a possibility of the Raiders moving. Just like some one said years a go that the Seahawks would probably go undefeated.

Your refusale to man up is duly noted.

you have the funniest logic of any troll i ever knew pooper.you and your lover wrongwinger cant even agree on what city the rams are playing with yet SOMEHOW according to your warped logic,wrongwinger,the child who said they would never be back in LA and STILL insists he is right,he somehow incredibly OWNS me according to you when even YOU even told him all along as well, they would also be in LA.:biggrin: as i told you before,a judge would laugh you out of a courtroom with that kind of logic you have and especially your assbuddy wrong winger, for him refusing to admit the rams are in LA.:lmao:

you have the funniest logic of any troll i ever knew pooper.you and your lover wrongwinger cant even agree on what city the rams are playing with yet SOMEHOW according to your warped logic,wrongwinger,the child who said they would never be back in LA and STILL insists he is right,he somehow incredibly OWNS me according to you when even YOU even told him all along as well, they would also be in LA.:biggrin: as i told you before,a judge would laugh you out of a courtroom with that kind of logic you have and especially your assbuddy wrong winger, for him refusing to admit the rams are in LA.:lmao:

I still own you nutter, you lied and can't produce the post and you continue to lie, you can't save face. Right winger owns you because you can't quit commenting about him. A judge would never let a liar like you in court.

cant get around that one.you never will,you wont even answer a question how he owns me when you two dumbfucks cant even agree WHICH city they play in.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

the crybaby troll who cries to the mods.lol

this oakland fan said it so very well. he says the EXACT same thing my thread tile says:dance::clap::thup:

Oakland has an excellent case! NFL violated the rules they made! Why make rules if they aren't enforced? That's why Miami Dolphins owner Stephen Ross voted no because he knew Davis did nothing to stay:thup:

cant get around that one.you never will,you wont even answer a question how he owns me when you two dumbfucks cant even agree WHICH city they play in.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Already told you how he owns you, if you can't figure it out, not my issue.

I don't care where he thinks the Lambs play, he'll you claim you don't fucking care...another lie. Oh and the Seahawks will go undefeated according to you. Lol!

I also own you. Maybe one day you will come clean but I doubt, besides it is a lot of fun to own your ass.

still cant get past that little fact.,:D

this oakland fan said it so very well. he says the EXACT same thing my thread tile says:dance::clap::thup:

Oakland has an excellent case! NFL violated the rules they made! Why make rules if they aren't enforced? That's why Miami Dolphins owner Stephen Ross voted no because he knew Davis did nothing to stay:thup:

It is so sad that I have to venture OUTSIDE of this forum to find posters who are intelligent that actually understand the FACTS i posted in the OP. as i said,this poster is saying exactly what I said in my thread title.:thup:

something i never figured and overlooked when i laughed at the people who said the raiders would move to vegas.Logically-which most USMB sports fans around here have none of,it just did not make any sense because this is the worst deal in sports HISTORY.

this is a horrible idea for the raiders,going from such a major market to a small one. this is on par with the asinine idea of the Rams going from LA to st louis,a huge market to a tiny dump in nowhere land. there was an economist who correctly back then said that the rams going to st louis was a HORRIBLE idea because of it being such a small market.well he is saying the same thing about the raiders as well leaving oakland AND he is joined by SEVERAL economists.there has not been one that has said it is a good thing for the NFL.

That was WHY i never imagined the NFL would be stupid enough to do this and laughed at everybody who did but i overlooked the most important thing when I said this.GREED$$$$$

the owners wanted the chargers to go to LA and the raiders to vegas just to line their own selfish greedy pockets.they each all got 45 million a pice out of this move. once a jury trial sees that the raiders are only trying to move to vegas out of greed so they can line their own pockets,its game over for the NFL.the raiders will be told to go back to oakland.

Here is the proof in the pudding i have to dig at the bottom of the barrel to find any intelligent posters at USMB to discuss these things with. The Owl here as everyone can see,was the ONLY poster in the sports section who had logic and common sense to listen to me when i said the Raiders with Davis as the owner,would never go back to LA again because of the fact the owners dont want a dirt poor owner in mark davis in LA,they wanted one with deep pockets and they were sore at the davis family cause of al moving them to LA back in the 80's.NONE of that logic ever registered with morons like wrongwinger and pooper though.:rolleyes:

Kudos to THE OWL for being the rare poster here who had any intelligence to see that back then as can bee seen in this post of his back then and me congratuating him for not being an idiot like pooper and wrongwinger.:up:

I have been saying they were moving back to LA for about 15 years now. There will be another team, and like NY there will be two teams most likely that will share one stadium. One AFC team, and one NFC team. I predict the Chargers will be in LA with the Rams

expect Rams to be back in LA next year.

all black and white there that Owl same as me was the ONLY one that had any logic or common sense to see it would be the chargers joining the rams as evidenced in my rely back to him back then in paragraph below.:rolleyes:

that's why I enjoy having discussions with you,see I don't agree with everything you said on my other thread about carrol not throwing the game but I respect your opinions and thoughts on it.Im glad to see that you respect mine about it as well.that you don't get into childish name calling like so many others here do just cause I don't agree with you.

Its a refreshing change to discuss this with someone that is on top of all this that I don't have to explain all this to about there being a team in LA just to watch it all go ignored like so many here have.

Im impressed with your knowledge on this because I think you are the first one that has been on top of this that understands that LA is out of the picture for the raiders.

as I said,so many fools have come on this thread saying LA will never have a team again,they are just using it for leverage. the very few that DID come on here and say that LA would have a team,they all ignorant said the raiders would be the second team.if they had done any research,they would know that if there is a second team from the AFC,that it would be the chargers cause LA is out of the picture for the raiders.:cuckoo: for one,the owners are sore at the davis family cause of al suing them to move to LA so davis would never get the approval from the owners to move there,plus the city doesnt want them there,they voted against the move.cant move to city if the city doesn't want you there.:lmao:

Last edited:
^^^^So Numb nuts has no post from me stating the Raiders would go to LA. Thank you for admitting you lied. ^^^^

I know I am going to regret it for taking you off ignore for a second but i just KNEW you would lie about me same as you always do when you are losing an argument with me.:lmao: you are so predictable like clockwork..:biggrin:

I just KNEW you would claim that you never said the Raiders would be in LA as you ALWAYS do when losing an argument to me, the fact that you only made one reply i knew it had to be about that so i decided to peek and my hunch was right here you are lying again that you never said that.:lmao:

I have posted MANY times where you said they would be back in LA.not my fault you have alzhemiers and cant remember saying it.:rolleyes:

So I lied that you said the Raiders would be back in LA again huh? oh REALLY?

Whats this then?

I see in post# 637 here you indeed are predicting the Raiders or the Rams will be in LA in 2016.:lmao::rofl:

your bedlover WRONGwinger of course said it would be the Chargers AND RAIDERS as evidenced in his reply after yours. :lmao:

I see either St. Louis or Oakland in 2016, it just won't be next year.
expect Rams to be back in LA next year. YOUR WORDS and YOUR post,not mine.:lmao:

Oh let me guess? ,my eyes are deceiving me,that user name is not you that said that,it is another user name or something along those lines?:rolleyes:

oh and since the evidence in all there in BLACK AND WHITE in your OWN WORDS you predicting the raiders to be in LA in 2016,dont do the same old tiresome thing of inventing another lie that I did not admit i was wrong on the year of the Rams. this is one of just MANY posts here where I obviously indeed did own up to it back back then on that saying here that i could very well be wrong on the year of the rams coming back,saying i very well could be off by one year.:rolleyes:

in your dreams.If its nobody in 2015,it will be the RAMS in 20106.as always you prove how dense you are.impossible for the raiders to move since they have nowhere in LA to play at while waiting for a new stadium the fact the rose bowl and the LA coliseum have told the NFL they will not be allowed to play there while a stadium is being built.never mind the fact the majoriity of the owners dont want them there.

miserable fail as always from you.:lmao::lmao:

waits to watch you ignore this entire post since it proves i took you and your bedlover wrongwinger to school back then.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

Last edited:
as i said before,you have the funniest logic in the world,you CLAIM your bedlover wrongwinger owns me,yet this troll who is so butthurt on being wrong on the rams coming back to LA, is so butthurt i proved him wrong,he tries to convince himself the rams are still in st louis.:rofl:

yet you claim he owns me when you two trolls cant even agree which city the rams are playing in? COMEDY GOLD.:rofl: which again is hilarious because how would you explain that in a court of law to a judge that he somehow owns me when you two cant even agree what city they play in?:lmao:

Not only that,he thinks both the chargers AND raiders are playing in LA this year.you two cant even agree on that and yet you somehow in your warped logic think you claim he owns me? PRICELESS.
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

what REALLY cracks me up pooper is you somehow expect people to believe you that you dont lie,other then fellow trolls like wrongwinger that your worship,,who said the rams would never come back to LA ,and never owned up to it and says they still play in st louis, and yet you STILLworship him as being truthful? please explain that one to me why you worship him when you both cant even agree what city the rams play in?:rolleyes::lmao:

and if THAT is not bad enough,you somehow expect me to take you seriously as well when you actually seriously took this kissmy troll seriously in his ramblings here in post# 650 as did your fellow trolls to no surprise wrongwinger and toto the fact same as them. you posted an agree smiley with him back then.:lmao::lmao::haha:.

Here he is saying in his asinine rambings that teams wont play in old stadiums or ones without lots of luxary boxes and that it somehow takes FIVE years for a stadium to get built.:rofl:

Teams will not play in old stadiums or ones without lots of luxury box seats. It take more than 5 years to get a stadium built & more than 3 years of

so pooper since you worshipped what this troll said all the time,the same troll who said kroneke was not moving to LA,that he was just using the land purchase for LEVERAGE for a new stadium in st louis.:rofl: you might want to notify him that he needs to get the crying towel out same as wrongwinger,that his rams that he went to see play in st louis,played in LA last year at an OLD STADIUM that did not have luxary boxes.:haha::haha::haha::haha:

after that troll made that rant back then,i asked him how was it that the vikings were playing in an old stadium in minnesota WITHOUT luxary boxes while waiting for their new stadium that only took TWO YEARS and he played the game you always play.LIE when he is cornered and changed the subject and claimed that "I" lie when you trolls cant even come up with a time i lied.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Last edited:
Hmmm usually pooper replies IMMEDIATELY after my posts but the fact he did not this time,makes me believe he is trying to figure out some new dodgeball tactic to use since i proved he did in fact say the raiders had a chance to be in LA in 2016.:haha:

despite the THOUSANDS of times i said on that thread the carson plan with the raiders and chargers was such an obvious hoax the fact the site was on a comtamined toxic landfall yet he STILL took carson seriously back then as did wrongwinger.:haha:

well i got no time to reply to trolls who wont even own up to it that they were wrong and cant even agree what city the rams are playing in.:haha:

I don't want Oakland back here in L.A. I remember the first time. My family had to stop taking my nieces to games because of all the fighting the fans did in the stands. Saw a Raider fan cold cock a guy just walking by. Never heard what happened to the victim but that was the last Raider game we EVER went to.

Man its bad enough I have to deal with USMB's regular trolls here like pooper,wrongwinger,toto,and anquity but now a NEW one coming on talking about something that is not even on the TOPIC of the OP,the thread TITLE,:rolleyes:

I might as well let this thread die.

as I said,its sad that I have to venture OUTSIDE the forum to find someone to talk about the OP.:rolleyes: that being said,i should have thought about this along time ago,dont waste my time on these trolls who wont own up to being wrong,go to an oakland raiders message board where i get intelligent replies like i did with that oakland fans comment from another site i posted a few posts ago.:thup:

sadly but like clockwork,i have to go OUTSIDE this forum to get any intelligent replies.these people that posted in regards to this artcile had some very intelligent posters.well said guys.:clap2:

1. Sounds great until your car gets blocked in, gets backed into, etc. and then you’re standing at the stadium three miles away with no easy way to check on your car and possibly not even knowing what the problem is. People also have a hard time wrapping their heads around that it won’t be a Utopia which will likely mean things won’t change nearly as much as one might think.
  2. Seriously, no parking and a 3 mile trolley ride? How would you like to be a Bronco’s fan riding on that bus after the game if the Raiders lose? Or even if they win for that matter. Packing them close together on a bus without the benefit of stadium security seems like a problem even without the concern about alcohol.
  3. Sharing the facility with UNLV is a disaster. The Rebels already have a stadium called Sam Boyd. It’s not bad. Perfect for the fan base. If playing in the Raiders stadium, the Rebels will be playing in a 1/3 full stadium (which looks terrible). The stadium if it is first class needs to have parking. A 3 mile hike for thousands of people is ridiculous.
  4. Nothing like shuttle buses packed with beer-filled bladders stuck in traffic.
  5. No one is talking about the 200 million the University of Nevada. They don’t have the money. Only 2 state schools in the System. Nevada and Las Vegas.
    Typical Las Vegas -24oo parking spots for 65,000 people and costing taxpayers for a venue that cost 1.8 billion dollars…they simply picked the wrong site in no mans land on the wrong side of the 15. They should build it behind the Wynn, where you can walk from a number of hotels, you have the convention center across the street with all of its parking, and you have the monorail which can take you to the hotels on the south end of the strip, and only because it’s Las Vegas, they won’t build a monorail to the airport, because it makes to much sense.

If not behind Wynn, why not just build it on the UNLV campus then?I guess they don’t want people tailgating in 115 degrees weather.
    1. This is looking like more and more of a disaster as time goes by. But hey, Nevada fleeced their tourists for a billion, so the NFL is never going to turn down a handout, no matter how shaky the plan or the market

2. and the BEST for last of course.:beer:
    3. This “move” to Las Vegas is a failure waiting to happen (on more than that one issue).
    4. :beer::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Last edited:

Whats this then?

I see in post# 637 here you indeed are predicting the Raiders or the Rams will be in LA in 2016.:lmao::rofl:

Here is the exact quote:

911 nut is just wrong on 2015, imagine all the posts, conversing and agreeing with himself and he is still wrong and using his opinion to refute this last story. He is plain crazy.

So I said it would be the Rams OR the Raiders and it would be in 2016. So I guess I was correct. You notice I didn't say the Raiders would definitely move to LA, I said it could be one of two teams, I was correct and I was correct on the year. I knew one would be there and later in the thread I said it would be the Rams and not the Raiders. So again, you are off base. Just like you were off base when you said the Seahawks would go undefeated.

Whats this then?

Here is the exact quote:

911 nut is just wrong on 2015, imagine all the posts, conversing and agreeing with himself and he is still wrong and using his opinion to refute this last story. He is plain crazy.

So I said it would be the Rams OR the Raiders and it would be in 2016. So I guess I was correct. You notice I didn't say the Raiders would definitely move to LA, I said it could be one of two teams, I was correct and I was correct on the year. I knew one would be there and later in the thread I said it would be the Rams and not the Raiders. So again, you are off base. Just like you were off base when you said the Seahawks would go undefeated.

I see it took you many hours to try and come up with something to try and get around that one.:lmao:

I have never denied you were correct on the year,I have always given you credit for that and admitted back then when the relocation deadline came,that I was off by a year saying things like -It might not be till another year,its possible i might be off by one year but thats okay,I have waited 20 years for this,i can wait one more year.:D so thats all irrelevent

just as I predicted,evade mode bringing up my seahawks prediction.lol

apples and oranges there since THAT was back in the day and age when I was a brainwashed sheep like so many other dorks in this section are STILL,not getting it back then that these NFL games are as rigged and phony as pro wresting, and not knowing at that time how Carrol takes payoffs to throw games.

NOW I am awake to that and how the NFL is as corrupt as our government is and how carrol is on the take just as he was at USC,so NOW of course i would not be naive as i was back then to make that prediction. unlike you and many others here,I am AWAKE on Carrol,how he is on the take now so apples and oranges.:rolleyes-41:

Back THEN same as everyone else is here STILL incredibly, I was clueless to how corrupt carrol is so again,unlike everyone else here who posts,I am NOW awake to carrols corruption.apples and oranges.:D

NOW i am awake though so I would not be naive to think that now naturally as I did back then now knowing what a fraud he is same as brady.so apples and oranges.:rolleyes:

also you thought it was POSSIBLE that they would be in LA when only an IDIOT would have thought that :lmao:after i spelled it out too many times to remember for you and your lover wrongwinger that the owners did not want the a davis owned franchise in LA again for the previous reasons i just mentioned. as well as the fact they dont want the raiders in LA again since it was only gangsters that embraced them and always started fights in the stands.that was NEVER good for the NFL when that was happening back then yet like the moron you were,you actually thought it was possible like only an idiot WOULD think that they had any chance to come back to LA in 2016 or ANYTIME in the future with mark davis as the owner.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

you two morons even considered carson as being a real possibility even after the HUNDREDS of times i spelled it out for you back then that carson was a hoax because it was on a contaminated landfilll.:rofl::lmao:

you two nuts just thought i was making it up when I said i had LA contacts out there who go by the site all the time and say the smell is so bad,they gag passing it when i had NO REASON to make that up.:rolleyes:

oh and I see you are playing dodgeball as well as to how its possible your lover wrongwinger could possiblly own me since he lives in a fantaslyland that they are still playing in st louis and that is all i ever heard from him back then when he could not refute my facts they WERE coming back after saying they NEVER would posting crap such as LA RAIDERS AND LA CHARGERS.

and you ALSO have failed to answer WHY were you such an idiot back then to listen to anything your lover wrongwinger posted when he lost his credibility saying the rams would NEVER come back to LA which even YOU knew not to be true? :cuckoo: and you have never explained as well in your juvenile rants how it is possible for your lover wrongwinger to possibly own me when you two cant even agree on which city the rams play in? :cuckoo::rolleyes::lmao::haha: I have been waiting AGES for an explanation on that one and have not got one yet.

a judge would REALLY laugh you out of the courtroom on that one and hold you in contempt for not answering the question as well.you know it,i know it.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back