expect Rams to be back in LA next year.

I would also like to add that is now July 11, and carson was announced in Feb. and to date i have not heard one lick about the purchasing or purchase price for the 257 acres of contaminated carson land of this supposed stadium. Every account of carsonfrom the Natl media (like clayton) mentions the charaiders purchasing that land, but what they are being told is that is the 11 acres of non contaminated land they bought for 25 mil (which they plan to re sale)....if the natl media would just do some investigative journalism they would see this and not report carson as viable:thup:

They already went down that road years ago, and it was an absolute loser. Not only would the NFL risk having to pay triple damages to Stan, they would also lose out on the relocation $$$ that might be owed with a move. I say "might," because Al Davisavoided paying relocation fees when moving back to Oakland after 12 years in LA. Why should Stan pay a dime when he is simply moving the team back to its former city, just like Al did? The precedent has been set there, as well. Now this is being said as if the NFL still has a decision to make. I, for one, believe they've already made that decision, and Stan has played "nice" by giving up the 2015 season in LA, in order to give SD and Oak one more year to fool-around in their home markets. The writing is on the wall, and Jerry Jones' words from months ago are more than prophetic: The NFL cannot stop Stan from relocating the Rams. (It's also interesting to note that Jones has his own specific merchandising and TV splits, independent of the rest of the league.):beer:

The NFL is putting pressure on SD politicos by making it seem Chargers to LA is not a pipe dream. This is nothing more than posturing; the real money is in Stan's plan.

And that's why Stan remains quiet he's done all he needs is the vote The RAMS in L.A is huge !!! more TV money in the pockets of these owners , I agree 100% this is posturing and it will continue through till August The Rose Bowl said no probably b/c they want the Chargers to be permanent Pasadena officials know that Carson is not happening stay tuned.

Last edited:
someone farted in here.^:9:

yep pooper as always.your a chickenshit coward who wont take me up on my challenge to pm rightwinger so i can own him as always.:biggrin: will be funny as hell to watch agent rightwinger run off like he always does when the raiders and chargers are not in LA next year like he kept saying they were on this thread.:biggrin:

oh and in case you are reading this agent rightwinger and pooper finally got brave to pm you, dont forget,Former LA RAMS quarterback Pat Haden is the athletic director of USC.

USC has the right to say who they want and dont want,its already been established that neither USC or UCLA are going to allow the Raiders to play in their stadium.

the Rose Bowl in pasedena has bowed out to playing host to an NFL team and USC has said only ONE team will be able to use their facility.

USC just like UCLA is not going to allow the Raiders to use their facility and we know they are only going to host ONE team. that just leaves the two choices being between the Chargers and Rams.

Lets see,former LA RAMS quarterback Pat Haden is the athletic director of USC.gee i wonder which one he will choose between the two?:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lol::rofl::rofl::rofl:

What in the hell do I PM him about? That you are an idiot? I think he already knows that hand job.

Why can't you PM him? I have no reason to PM him.

Do you not have the courage to PM him? You a chicken shit? You need me to do your work?

Not sure. But hand job, we know you are a nutter.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

NFL teams eventually could go where the people money are ProFootballTalk

And yet the NFL sat back in 1995 and let two teams leave the 2nd largest media market in the country. This is total BS.

They just are unable to grasp the concept they the Rams are the ONLY team that belong here.:thup:

Again,another report guessing what may occur,this time it's Sam Farmer pissing into the wind..yawnnn.

My bet is Sam has a 'source' from the NFL offices who feel that Sam Farmer is their puppet and gives him false info of exactly what Roger Goodell wants to be put out to the public.

YEP.well said.

NFL teams eventually could go where the people money are ProFootballTalk

And yet the NFL sat back in 1995 and let two teams leave the 2nd largest media market in the country. This is total BS.

They just are unable to grasp the concept they the Rams are the ONLY team that belong here.:thup:

Again,another report guessing what may occur,this time it's Sam Farmer pissing into the wind..yawnnn.

My bet is Sam has a 'source' from the NFL offices who feel that Sam Farmer is their puppet and gives him false info of exactly what Roger Goodell wants to be put out to the public.

YEP.well said.
Hand job, you ever get the courage to PM rightwinger, instead of having me do it for you?

Funny how you claim to know whether I PM'd anyone when you claim to have me on ignore. What a lying little bitch you are. pussy can't tell me why you can't PM others and want me to do your work. Hand job grow a pair.

Fred Roggin made some great points on his radio show out in LA the other day.

He mentioned how if the Chargers"the one team from the AFC the NFL would allow to move to LA.",that if they moved there,it would be a major mistake for them because they have a good fanbase in SD but if they moved to LA,it would be another 50 years before you get a die hard fanbase in LA.they would triple their value of the franchise which would benefit them in the short run but in the long run,it would not be beneficial to them at all.

they think they will be fine but they will take it in the pants if they move there because they have no fans there in LA.very few at all.where if they stayed in san diego,they would be much better off in the long run because they already have a built in fanbase there.

Nick Hardwick a former charger made that point on the show.

Plus they would play second fiddle if they joined either the Rams or the Raiders in LA if two teams came like the NFL is pushing for because the Rams or the Raiders would dominate the market.

The Raiders will never be allowed to come back to LA and the Chargers,they would be fools if they came to LA because nobody is going to show up and watch the chargers play in LA.The Raiders who have a much bigger fanbase in LA than the Chargers do even THEY never did well in LA when they were there,it would be even much worse with the chargers.:biggrin: that was why al davis moved them back to oakland was because of poor crowd support in LA.

and again,the chargers have even far less fans in LA than the Raiders do who again,moved back to Oakland because of poor crowd support.:lmao:

the NFL will indeed be a bunch of morons and screw the whole thing up if they bring in the chargers to join the Rams.:rolleyes-41:

I wonder if the London Rams will keep the same uniforms?

:dunno:

From what I been hearing from an LA Ram contact of mine out there in LA who has sources in the NFL that he talks with,once the Rams come back,thankfully they are going back to their classic uniforms they wore in LA.the ones from the superbowl with the pittsburg steelers.:banana:

I so much hope his sources are correct because i never would have become a Rams fan in the first place if they had always worn those ugly looking rags they were in that dump in st louis.

Im glad when they moved to that dump,they switched to those ugly disgusting looking rags they wear now.,st louis doesnt deserve those awesome LA colors.

when they come back to LA,they need to leave those disgusting looking rags they wear now in st louis.

The RAMS when they were in LA,had the most awesome looking uniforms in the country bar none.Now the Chargers do.Crossing my fingers that next year,the chargers will have the second coolest looking uniforms in the country.

as far as London is concerned? Knowing Goodel,I would not be one bit at all surprised if the NFL expands to London in the next 5 to 10 years.not one bit at all.Goodel is pushing for it and he is the most corrupt NFL commisser ever.worst NFL commissioner ever bar none.

If he is still around 10 years from now,i would be shocked if the NFL is not in London by then.Goodel has ruined the integrity of the game and I am very dissapointed with the other NFL owners that they are not calling for his head.

Now Kraft I can understand why HE isnt because Goodel has his head up his ass.

NFL starts in two months

Still looking at the St Louis Rams

Funny they haven't moved like hand job has been claiming.

He is a liar. Nothing more.
Still looking for that brand new stadium in LA

They haven't managed to build one in over 50 years
should be any day now

ahh i see pooper FINALLY stopped being a chickenshit coward and actually did take me up on my challenge to pm you to come back here for me to keep taking you to school as always.:biggrin:
nice game of dodgeball from you as always.:clap: time to get off that deserted island your living on.

that brand new stadium you mention in inglewood is set for construction to begin in december.

Thats why they blew up the hollywood park a few months ago to get the process rolling.

they are in the process of getting the legal stuff, paperwork,and all tyhat red tape taken care now so they can start the construction in december.lol

the NFL has only announced they are planning on having a superbowl played in LA in the year 2020. they never play games in an existing market without an NFL team and they have to have a stadium to play in at least two years prior to playing there.thats why the niners had to wait till this year to host the superbowl in santa clara because of the two year rule.:biggrin:

thats WHY the NFL has consulted with the rose bowl and the LA coliseum about an NFL team using their facility for a couple years starting next year.:biggrin:

Last edited:
Ray Hartman a media source in st louis is about the only sole in st louis who is objective about the Rams situation.Hartman is from the st louis magazine and he said on fred roggins radio show in LA he disagrees with the major media out therein st louis who think they will be able to get a new stadium there.

He doesnt deny reality that st louis is bankrupt and kroneke is not putting a dime into a new stadium out there which makes it impossible for the rams to stay.

hartman says the realitic thing that will happen is the rams will leave for LA and st louis will get a new team in the future,probably an expansion team and kroenke is not about to put a quarter of a million dollars into a new stadium when he can keep playing in the dump they play in there now for free.
he also said what i been saying forever that carson was just a poker move by the chargers so they can get a new stadium in SD.

also saying that he cannot see the NFL trying to stop kroneke from coming to LA because of the multiple generational rams/49ers history.saying that not just any team in LA will work.:clap:

NFL starts in two months

should be any day now

ahh i see pooper FINALLY stopped being a chickenshit coward and actually did take me up on my challenge to pm you to come back here for me to keep taking you to school as always.:biggrin:
nice game of dodgeball from you as always.:clap: time to get off that deserted island your living on.

that brand new stadium you mention in inglewood is set for construction to begin in december.

Thats why they blew up the hollywood park a few months ago to get the process rolling.

they are in the process of getting the legal stuff, paperwork,and all tyhat red tape taken care now so they can start the construction in december.lol

the NFL has only announced they are planning on having a superbowl played in LA in the year 2020. they never play games in an existing market without an NFL team and they have to have a stadium to play in at least two years prior to playing there.thats why the niners had to wait till this year to host the superbowl in santa clara because of the two year rule.:biggrin:

thats WHY the NFL has consulted with the rose bowl and the LA coliseum about an NFL team using their facility for a couple years starting next year.:biggrin:

Dumb shit, I didn't PM him, You are a stupid idiot, if you want to PM someone, do it your own damn self, chicken shit.

Just when you think hand job couldn't be dumber, he tops himself.

NFL starts in two months

should be any day now

adding on to this. matter of fact starting next year, the Rams will be following the footsteps of the Vikings who are in their second year of playing in the university of minnesota while waiting for their new stadium to be ready for the 2016 season.

which is why i have to laugh at disinfo agent kiss mys lies he made up earlier when he said that the Rams could not play in a college facility for a few years because of not having luxary boxes.Oh really? better tell that to the minnesota vikings.:biggrin:

first your fellow disinfo agent kiss my says kroneke just made the land purchase a year ago merely as leverage for a new stadium in st louis,THEN when kroneke made the announcement he was building an NFL stadium in LA,he then back peddled ":just as i knew he would and said he would back then." and THEN said he never said they would never move back,and THEN back peddled EVEN MORE getting desperate to try and deny i took him to school saying the rams could not play in a college facility for a couple years because of luxary boxes even though the minnestoa vikings are doing JUST THAT.:lmao:

you two disinfo agents kills me the way you two back peddle all the time.
:up::rofl::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

I'll really enjoy having the last laugh on you two agents when the Rams are back in LA next year.:biggrin:

everyone in the media expected kronke would make the move this year but the only reason he did not is for spanos to use LA as leverage for a new stadium in SD.

Had kroneke made the move this year like was expected by people like inglewood mayor james butts who has spoken to kroneke many times over the last year,then spanos would not have leverage for a new stadium.kroneke decided to stay in st louis one more year to scatch spanos back.thats how these billionaire owners operate.they scratch each others backs.

i never imagined the NFL would want a lame duck season in st louis,but thats what they are getting this year because nobody in st louis believes they are staying,thats why season ticket sales have dropped by 20% this year.

hard to believe it will be even worse than last year which was bad enough on a monday night game when steve young said just 5 minutes before the game-I look around here and all I see is a bunch of empty seats.:biggrin:

and sam bradford even dissed the Rams fans as well in his first press conference when they traded him to the eagles saying-wow there is more people in this room than there is in st louis.:biggrin:

i guarantee that was why bradford wanted out,the fan support is so horrible there.thats why the Rams are so horrible is they cant attract free agents,nobody wants to come and play in that dump in st louis with that horrible fan support they have there,the worst in the NFL.:lmao:

when the Rams go back to LA next year,all that changes,everybody in the country will want to come and play for the Rams in the second biggest media market in the country and much nicer weather.thats why the Rams were such a successful franchise i the 70's and 80's because everybody in their mother wanted to play in LA.

man as bad as it was LAST year,its going to be a ghostown in that stadium this year.:biggrin:

thats why this year,the Rams dont have any sunday or monday night games scheduled because it was bad enough as it was last year,this year,its going to be a lame duck season for them.:lmao:

Last edited:
another media source out there i respect like i do fred roggin out in LA is PRO FOOTBALL magazine.

they back up what john robinson was saying about both the rams and chargers being in LA.

In their 2015 NFL preview this year,they mentioned BOTH the rams and the chargers as teams that could be in LA as early as 2016.

they talk about the upcoming season for all teams and for the chargers they go on to say this about them-Given the rumors of an impending move to LA,the chargers have never been this close to bolting up the freeway to LA.

They then go on to say about the rams as well- With Owner stan kroneke seemingly intent on moving the team to LA in 2016,this could be the last season for the Rams in st louis.

yet they dont say ONE WORD about the raiders moving to LA though,again i respect this media source because they are one of the few that has done their homework.:thup:

they know the raiders wont be allowed to come back to LA because the city and the owners dont want the raiders there,their only option is san antonio.hee hee.

this is good news for the chargers,a positive step in the right direction to stay in SD.

EIR vote passes 6-3. Dear NFL and the Chargers, the City of San Diego is serious.

Great job San Diego. Next step is get rid of Fabiani. He is a cancer in all negotiations in San Diego. Has he not once come out and said anything positive about staying in San Diego? I believe Spanos and a few Chargers legends get together with the task force in a room and get a deal done.

amen to that.lets hope.:beer:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back