Okay Men.................

The ClayTaurus said:
Damn, I didn't think this was a question with a right answer... figures though, seeing as how it was asked by a woman :laugh: I should know better by now. :p:

We men fall for this kinda crap all the time--don't feel too badly. It's one of them hardwired things that women enjoy to use to make us look dumb. (Except got Doug, that is--he "gets it" :rotflmao:)

dilloduck said:
We men fall for this kinda crap all the time--don't feel too badly. It's one of them hardwired things that women enjoy to use to make us look dumb. (Except got Doug, that is--he "gets it" :rotflmao:)

Well now Dillo and Clay you both gave great answers too..confidence and ambition duly noted :)

Bonnie said:
Well now Dillo and Clay you both gave great answers too..confidence and ambition duly noted :)
Sweet. Dillo, we're like the retarded 4 year old trying to play basketball! That's nice sweetie, you tried really hard! (but the basket is over there) :laugh:

At least we're playing the right game on the same court, eh? :rotflmao:

no1tovote4 said:
I plan on rejacking the thread...

I prefer women that realize that men and women are from the same species, often have the same emotions but just express them differently, and that they are still different enough to make life exciting.

I like them to be intelligent, heterosexual ;), and to 'like' me....

I like women that are unafraid to try new things and to learn with me...

And best of all, I found one of these to marry... :)
Aaaawwwww!
:)

The ClayTaurus said:
Sweet. Dillo, we're like the retarded 4 year old trying to play basketball! That's nice sweetie, you tried really hard! (but the basket is over there) :laugh:

At least we're playing the right game on the same court, eh? :rotflmao:

Oh I never should have opened my mouth on Doug's post LOL. why oh why?? :(

No wrong answer here fellas just one that I happen to like :poke: :laugh:

Bonnie said:
Oh I never should have opened my mouth on Doug's post LOL. why oh why?? :(

No wrong answer here fellas just one that I happen to like :poke: :laugh:
WELCOME TO HOW MEN FEEL! :) :mm: :alco: :cheers2: :rotflmao: :huddle: :wine:

The ClayTaurus said:

THANKYOU!!!!!! you just proved that men and women are not so different afterall. :thewave:
But you already knew that right????? ;)

The ClayTaurus said:

LOL

" ok guys--who can make me happiest ???? "

* watch guys fall all over themselves looking like idiots---watch guys beat the shit out of each other *

:dance: :crutch: :crutch:

Bonnie said:
THANKYOU!!!!!! you just proved that men and women are not so different afterall. :thewave:
But you already knew that right????? ;)
Maybe? You tell me what the right answer is, and that's what I'll say! :beer:

Forum List

Back