Okay Men.................

Bonnie

Jun 30, 2004
Wherever
Aside from physical attributes what are the qualities you admire or desire to see in women/woman??????

Bonnie said:
Aside from physical attributes what are the qualities you admire or desire to see in women/woman??????

Loyalty, steadiness, positive energy, a smile, sweetness, energy..........and tolerating male stupidity.

In all honesty though, the #1 thing I would want is someone who will always give me the benefit of the doubt. If I go out with a friend or co-worker who's a woman and that she doesn't know, I don't want to spend the next week reaffirming that it was totally platonic. Jealousy is understandable, but I need to be with someone who is confident enough in herself to not let it drive her (and me) insane. This quality is basically a subset of trust, which is almost as important.

After that, I like a girl who will laugh a lot, and I like a girl who's very driven.

Wow. Big Question.

I'm not sure how to really describe what I think is ideal in a woman. There's got to be some sort of...(call the cliché police!) 'Click'. The woman and I have to carry a modicum of 'chemistry'. I've been with women who I was physically attracted to, but didn't 'click' with on an emotional/almost spiritual level. Also been with women I wasn't particularly attracted to physically, but we shared common values, goals, likes, and stuff. Problem was, we didn't click either.

I think Clay brought up a good point, but I'll change it. My lover and I will always grant one another the benefit of the doubt. When nobody has our backs, we have to know our mate will.

Ideally, I'd like a woman with a sense of humour similar to mine; a woman who gets my jokes is a plus. But in general terms, I like women a little rebellious at times. Confidence. Swagger? maybe? Women who love to get their hair done, and dress to their body types. Not to be confused with high-maintenance.

...off the top of my head.

But unless a woman and I can communicate well together - both verbally and Especially non-verbally, I dunno if things would ever work out.

Bonnie said:
trustworthy

virtuous

knows Sanskrit.... :)

KarlMarx said:
trustworthy

virtuous

knows Sanskrit.... :)
Sanskrit

SANSKRIT

You're looking for someone who knows a 5000 year old dead language?!!?!?!?

Latin... best I can do.

dmp said:
Maybe the stupidity thing is just you? :)

:p:

Maybe it's just me, or maybe even you do things like smoke cigars, golf, hang around with drunks, fart, and post obnoxious things on message boards. :stupid: :huh: :dev1:

Nuc said:
Maybe it's just me, or maybe even you do things like smoke cigars, golf, hang around with drunks, fart, and post obnoxious things on message boards. :stupid: :huh: :dev1:

I've been known to fart on occasion...and hang around drunks. :)

Forum List

Back