Okay Men.................

Bonnie said:
No blunt or painful answers today Joker, just light and good humor.....
I only admire this quality because it's also my weakness.
I am WAY to honest with people.
"Hey dumbass, you got some food stuck in your teeth."

Here is my husband's list:

Intelligence
Sense of humor
Integrity
Compassion
Fun-loving
Nice rack

I told him it was upposed to be a list of all things other than physical, but he insisted the list would be useless without that last attribute. :rolleyes:

Abbey Normal said:
Here is my husband's list:

Intelligence
Sense of humor
Integrity
Compassion
Fun-loving
Nice rack

I told him it was upposed to be a list of all things other than physical, but he insisted the list would be useless without that last attribute. :rolleyes:
I'll go ahead and get this out of the way for everyone else:

This post is worthless without pics.

Bonnie said:
Aside from physical attributes what are the qualities you admire or desire to see in women/woman??????

I saw how many pages this was and I'm lazy, so I'm just responding...

UNCONDITIONAL LOVE

Someone who will take the portion of the traditional wedding vow "through good times and bad" and stick with that vow.

jimnyc said:

UNCONDITIONAL LOVE

Someone who will take the portion of the traditional wedding vow "through good times and bad" and stick with that vow.

That doesn't seem like too much to ask for.

jimnyc said:

UNCONDITIONAL LOVE

Isn't it amazing how sometimes the most important concepts can be summed up so simply? :clap: :clap:

jimnyc said:

UNCONDITIONAL LOVE

Unconditional love...what a concept :p:

Bonnie said:
Aside from physical attributes what are the qualities you admire or desire to see in women/woman??????

Someone who looks at me twice. Sadly, this is true.

jimnyc said:
UNCONDITIONAL LOVE

Great answer, Jim.

Abbey Normal said:
Couldn't you just see RWA getting all gentle and calm with the love of an awesome woman? :)
I have to agree, Abbey. I think he has excellent potential.

Abbey Normal said:
Couldn't you just see RWA getting all gentle and calm with the love of an awesome woman? :)

ya i can see him falling asleep right after 3 minutes of sex as well

Sadly, all three of you are right. All though I heard the space shuttle O ring technology could help, as long as it's not too cold.

rtwngAvngr said:
Sadly, all three of you are right. All though I heard the space shuttle O ring technology could help, as long as it's not too cold.
What is an "O ring"?

Forum List

Back