Are women more selfish than men?

That's a tough one. I don't believe in equality between the sexes, men and women are two entirely different people.

But on the other hand, I don't believe that women can be any more or less selfish than men.

That's a tough one. I don't believe in equality between the sexes, men and women are two entirely different people.

They can be two entirely different people and still not have one be better than the other...thus they are equal

I consider myself selfless and not selfish. I treat my dates to dinner and entertainment and always pay the tab.

I'd say on the whole women are more selfish.

Even mediocre looking women can get by on their looks and sex. They want to have unprotected sex with a man but then want money from him if they get pregnant even though they made the decision and want welfare. They want to abort a baby if they don't want it but if a man doesn't want the baby they have to pay for at least 18 years. Want to be paid equal to men but won't do the jobs men do. They want to be wined and dined and the man do everything and spend money on them but don't want to do anything in return. They want to be treated equal but want special treatment. Women always demand women's rights as if they somehow don't have rights. Holidays are always focused on women. They want everything to be inclusive for them but still want women's only groups like there are lots of women's only shooting groups but a shooting group advertised as men only is criticized. When it comes time for a divorce women are favored by the courts. And so on. They demand equality but don't want to actually be equal.

Yes men are selfish also but men also sacrifice a lot for women. Even little things. Wife and I ate at the bar at a steakhouse last night and saw no less than 4 men that stood by their wife while she sat at the bar since there was little seating. In general men do the work also at a job then come home and cut grass and so on.

Women are far more competitive with each other than males are with other males.
And one of the characteristics with that is going to be selfishness.
But - it could be argued that this is only "true" because their selfishness is more visible. Women are 10 times as vocal as men, so therefore it is easier to see it.

Forum List

Back