Okay Men.................

Mr. P said:
Yeah, but I hate it when she uses MY ball to tee-off!! :eek:

i like to inspect the green before i putt....and my wife prefers that i play the same hole over and over and that i never play the back nine

manu1959 said:
i like to inspect the green before i putt....and my wife prefers that i play the same hole over and over and that i never play the back nine
NINE!???!?!?!? :wtf:

I plan on rejacking the thread...

I prefer women that realize that men and women are from the same species, often have the same emotions but just express them differently, and that they are still different enough to make life exciting.

I like them to be intelligent, heterosexual ;), and to 'like' me....

I like women that are unafraid to try new things and to learn with me...

And best of all, I found one of these to marry... :)

No1tovote4......I prefer women that realize that men and women are from the same species, often have the same emotions but just express them differently, and that they are still different enough to make life exciting.[/

Yaaaayyyyy Doug gets it :banana: :D

Bonnie said:
Yaaaayyyyy Doug gets it :banana: :D
Damn, I didn't think this was a question with a right answer... figures though, seeing as how it was asked by a woman :laugh: I should know better by now. :p:

Bonnie said:
Aside from physical attributes what are the qualities you admire or desire to see in women/woman??????
Not necessarily in order:

Nymphomania
Wealth
Beauty
Obsessive interest in pleasing me
Wealth
Nymphomania

The ClayTaurus said:
Damn, I didn't think this was a question with a right answer... figures though, seeing as how it was asked by a woman :laugh: I should know better by now. :p:

Maybe not the absolute correct answer but one that I can relate to.... :)

Ps don't stereotype :2guns: ;)

Forum List

Back