OK you have no bills and 100 million $

With a hundred million I could tell you what I wouldn't do and that's fly commercial airlines ever again.

I'd charter my own jet and travel at my convenience without the all the bullshit.

That, and maybe a new car.
Not getting the gist.

With a hundred million I could tell you what I wouldn't do and that's fly commercial airlines ever again.

I'd charter my own jet and travel at my convenience without the all the bullshit.

Not getting the gist.

Oh, the gist.

Well actually, a political contribution can be a very wise use of money if it gets you what you want.

And with a hundred million, you could probably get a lot of what you wanted from those whores who make their living in politics.

Not getting the gist.

Oh, the gist.

Well actually, a political contribution can be a very wise use of money if it gets you what you want.

And with a hundred million, you could probably get a lot of what you wanted from those whores who make their living in politics.
Not getting the point sorry

Forum List

Back