OK you have no bills and 100 million $

we are talking about wasting money ,not investing , there is no possible pay day .
Pure indulgence.
I'd probably take a new boat, a new travel trailer, a pickup, a new puppy (peke or chow of course), a small kiln that I could have with in the travel trailer and keep enough for food for the years I thought we may need it and necessities to pay bills (that was probably a million spent and kept for emergencies). I'd hire a secretary I miss that terribly at times. I'd spend the rest on helping other people.

No cake...Oh wait...I'll have to visit a dentist to have all my teeth removed before I move to my island that won't have a dentist.

yeah FZ never suits me...I have to be in that mood and that rarely happens. I'll take off now.........4....3....2.....1......liftoff

I would buy a new house with a lot of land somewhere *shrug* maybe an old silo and vamp it up nice with all that I could need for 100 years.

we are talking about wasting money ,not investing , there is no possible pay day .
Pure indulgence.
I'd probably take a new boat, a new travel trailer, a pickup, a new puppy (peke or chow of course), a small kiln that I could have with in the travel trailer and keep enough for food for the years I thought we may need it and necessities to pay bills (that was probably a million spent and kept for emergencies). I'd hire a secretary I miss that terribly at times. I'd spend the rest on helping other people.
Yeah, thats all the stuff before you waste the money.

Pure indulgence.
Okay how about you could print flyers and have them spread around the world saying America really does not hate you? Do you think the people in the other countries would buy that at this point?

How about buying flyers that say Obama Sucks Osma ass

Okay how about you could print flyers and have them spread around the world saying America really does not hate you? Do you think the people in the other countries would buy that at this point?

Yeah, now you are getting it.

I have given this some thought now. No joking around...I'll be serious.

I would Take my earth moving equipment over to hatti along with lots of food/seeds/and some builders

I have given this some thought now. No joking around...I'll be serious.

I would Take my earth moving equipment over to hatti along with lots of food/seeds/and some builders
Well lets hope thats not much of a waste.

Giving money to any charity run by the U.N. would be a giant waste of money...

I would hire servants. A cook, chauffeur, maid, gardener, pool boy... lol

Creating jobs is what I'd do with a 100 million!

Well you could buy AIG stock.

That's what the American people did with a lot of our dough.

I'd have a hard time wasting that much money, I can think of too many good uses to put it to. One sure fired way to see that it's truly wasted it to let uncle get its hands on it. Bazinga.

Forum List

Back