Ok libs, one link to one item gwb de regulated

JRK

Feb 27, 2011
I am so sick and tired of that lie
one link libs
one item
GWB de regulated

You cite a website who's caption is "Read less, know more" and expect to be taken serious?

Thats an opinion
no facts
no legislation
no signed into law bill

try again

It's a liberal 'thought provider'.... that's what the liberal sites do - they provide the left with their thoughts - that's why so few leftists can think for themselves.... they don't use their brains.

You know w was more of a lib than he was a conservative to be honest
he was 10 time the president Obama is
I wish as most do 9-11 would have never happen

Here are some things Bush had the IRS do:

June 25, 2001: IRS removes regulations pertaining to treatment of federal reserve banks as "depositories": Treasury Determination (T.D.) 8952.

July 9, 2003: IRS removes regulations requiring application of the "step transaction doctrine" to banks that acquire stock and make election to treat the acquisition as an asset acquisition. T.D. 9071.

May 30, 2006: IRS Publishes Proposed Regs to Ease Corporate Reporting, Filing Burdens.

and then there was this:
Accounting and auditing of both commercial and merchant banks was an important part of state oversight of the industry. Under both Bush, this was removed, permitting private, bank-owned firms to audit banks and their investments. Another conflict of interest was crated, as banks were empowered, in essence, to regulate and audit themselves. This led to sloppy bookkeeping, poor investment decisions and the explosion of sub-prime lending that would have caused a government crackdown in earlier years. As of 2003, this practice was removed by the passage of the Sarbines-Oxley Act. Signed, notably, by George W. Bush. At the same time, however, this same president invoked an obscure 1863 law forbidding states to regulate local banks.

Last edited:

June 25, 2001: IRS removes regulations pertaining to treatment of federal reserve banks as "depositories": Treasury Determination (T.D.) 8952.

July 9, 2003: IRS removes regulations requiring application of the "step transaction doctrine" to banks that acquire stock and make election to treat the acquisition as an asset acquisition. T.D. 9071.

May 30, 2006: IRS Publishes Proposed Regs to Ease Corporate Reporting, Filing Burdens.

and then there was this:
Accounting and auditing of both commercial and merchant banks was an important part of state oversight of the industry. Under both Bush, this was removed, permitting private, bank-owned firms to audit banks and their investments. Another conflict of interest was crated, as banks were empowered, in essence, to regulate and audit themselves. This led to sloppy bookkeeping, poor investment decisions and the explosion of sub-prime lending that would have caused a government crackdown in earlier years. As of 2003, this practice was removed by the passage of the Sarbines-Oxley Act. Signed, notably, by George W. Bush. At the same time, however, this same president invoked an obscure 1863 law forbidding states to regulate local banks.

The President is a dictator? Damn, I did not know that.

Idiot.

and then there was this:

Idiot.

its called Executive Order...... Bush used it many times. You asked for something he deregulated and I complied. thanks for showing your ignorance.:cuckoo:

and then there was this:

Idiot.

The relevant executive branch department crafts the regulations for laws passed by the legislative branch. This is common knowledge to anyone who has the faintest idea how our government works.

and then there was this:

Idiot.

its called Executive Order...... Bush used it many times. You asked for something he deregulated and I complied. thanks for showing your ignorance.:cuckoo:

do you know what a link is?
here let me show you
Who Is Lying About Iraq? – Dem Quotes | Sweetness & Light
now you can re butte that link
it has information that is accurate
Sarbanes Oxley?
de regulation?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH
executive order huh

hahah just got this from "diamond dave"

your idiocy continues... and you go the route of trying to hide your rep rating to tray and gloss over your trollishness

for this comment:

its called Executive Order...... Bush used it many times. You asked for something he deregulated and I complied. thanks for showing your ignorance

apparently pointing out Executive Order make me a troll..hahahahahahah

and then there was this:

Idiot.

The relevant executive branch department crafts the regulations for laws passed by the legislative branch. This is common knowledge to anyone who has the faintest idea how our government works.

hey mother fucker
you know what I want?
a link

hahah just got this from "diamond dave"

your idiocy continues... and you go the route of trying to hide your rep rating to tray and gloss over your trollishness

for this comment:

its called Executive Order...... Bush used it many times. You asked for something he deregulated and I complied. thanks for showing your ignorance

apparently pointing out Executive Order make me a troll..hahahahahahah

do you know what a link is?
Who Is Lying About Iraq? – Dem Quotes | Sweetness & Light

Thats an opinion
no facts
no legislation
no signed into law bill

try again

It's a liberal 'thought provider'.... that's what the liberal sites do - they provide the left with their thoughts - that's why so few leftists can think for themselves.... they don't use their brains.

Haha... that's why so few leftists can think for yourself. It's amazing to me that you say it with such self-rigtheous fervor when you have stations like fox that spout ignorance and hate in order to feed republicans their talking points.For someone so obviously intelligent you really say logically inconsistent things, and you're intolerable arrogance is very unbecoming. You should do something about that.

Last edited:
hey mother fucker
you know what I want?
a link

Wow...you're awfully angry this Monday. Maybe you should get out of your mom's basement more often.

The fact that you want a link to how the most basic aspects of our government functions tells us all we need to know.

Forum List

Back