That must make Obama and Biden Chickenhawks right?

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Iraq
Afghanistan
Libya
Yemen

Obama's US Military Service record + Biden's US Military Service Record = 0

Therefore, they're both Chickenhawks.

Last edited:
Don't forget Pakistan and Syria, but I think in the OP you meant Iraq not Iran correct?

And yes, warmongering armchair chickenhawks is a correct description.

Iran
Afghanistan
Libya
Yemen

And you Frank, when and in which branch of our armed forces did you serve?

Can't answer for Frank... but I sure as fuck did serve my country in the Army, until 1996...

But nice attempt at deflection... especially from the likes of you... for if I am not mistaken, you were among others on here throwing around the chickenhawk insults in the previous administration

Iran
Afghanistan
Libya
Yemen

Wait a minute.

Libya? Yemen?

We invaded?

No, worse, cruise missiles can't tell the terrorist from the nearby innocent child like a soldier can.

Oh..so conducting an air campaign against terrorists is worse, and it's somehow safer for the civilian population having an army of ground soldiers invade and conquer your country. Oh wait, no it isn't. That because our military wasn't issued "A-Team" bullets that only blow up the bad guy vehicles and not the bad guys. In the real world, soldiers do kill kids, moms, grandmoms, grandpas, dads, farm animals, pets, and a whole mess of people they either meant to kill or didn't mean to kill. I would tell you ask over 200,000 Iraqis about that..but you can't.

They are dead.

Wait a minute.

Libya? Yemen?

We invaded?

No, worse, cruise missiles can't tell the terrorist from the nearby innocent child like a soldier can.

Oh..so conducting an air campaign against terrorists is worse, and it's somehow safer for the civilian population having an army of ground soldiers invade and conquer your country. Oh wait, no it isn't. That because our military wasn't issued "A-Team" bullets that only blow up the bad guy vehicles and not the bad guys. In the real world, soldiers do kill kids, moms, grandmoms, grandpas, dads, farm animals, pets, and a whole mess of people they either meant to kill or didn't mean to kill. I would tell you ask over 200,000 Iraqis about that..but you can't.

They are dead.
Oh, you mean like Clinton did in Bosnia?

Or is that different? Somehow? It just is!

I think if we had actual foot soldiers running things you'd see a lot less warmongering, as they wouldn't have the war first mindset that Obama and Bush had, they would do everything they could to avoid the horrors of war.

They are dead.

Yeah.

It is.

Clinton's war in Bosnia had two objectives. Stop an on going genocide. Keep Yugoslavia from descending into failed rogue states that harbored terrorists. He was resoundingly successful..as Bush's visit to Croatia proved. I had a chance to visit Split and Dubrovnik. No need for body armor or anything.

Bush's war in Iraq was to punish Saddam Hussein for trying to assassinate daddy ( Which the court is still out on ) and the fulfill a long standing dream of the PNAC to control the regions oil. Well it resulted in the deaths of well over 4k American troops, 200K Iraqi civilians, who knows how many Iraqi military, the annihilation of Iraqi infrastructure, and the propping up of a very fragile regime that resembles the one that was kicked out. I don't think you can do the tourist thing in Iraq yet. Do you?

Advanced Search: "WryCatcher + Bush + Cheney + Chickenhawk"

You got 1,667,986,332,120,980 hits

Chickehawk?

The Online Urban Dictionary defines a chickenhawk as "A politician or other person who promotes war without having had any personal experience of it; especially those who have avoided the experience." Another reference to chickenhawks is that "the closest they have come to a tank is a think-tank."

The term 'chickenhawk' is thought to have been coined by Ralph Nader.

It would seem so.

You could also throw in Tyrants.

1. a sovereign or other ruler who uses power oppressively or unjustly.
2. any person in a position of authority who exercises power oppressively or despotically.

tyr·an·ny   /ˈtɪrəni/ Show Spelled
[tir-uh-nee] Show IPA

–noun, plural -nies.
1. arbitrary or unrestrained exercise of power; despotic abuse of authority.

We are weeks pased the 60 day point for Obama to have permission from Congress to keep killing Lybians.

They are dead.

Yeah.

It is.

Clinton's war in Bosnia had two objectives. Stop an on going genocide. Keep Yugoslavia from descending into failed rogue states that harbored terrorists. He was resoundingly successful..as Bush's visit to Croatia proved. I had a chance to visit Split and Dubrovnik. No need for body armor or anything.

Bush's war in Iraq was to punish Saddam Hussein for trying to assassinate daddy ( Which the court is still out on ) and the fulfill a long standing dream of the PNAC to control the regions oil. Well it resulted in the deaths of well over 4k American troops, 200K Iraqi civilians, who knows how many Iraqi military, the annihilation of Iraqi infrastructure, and the propping up of a very fragile regime that resembles the one that was kicked out. I don't think you can do the tourist thing in Iraq yet. Do you?
I think you meant to say, "It's different because Clinton is a Democrat".

Forum List

Back