Ok libs, one link to one item gwb de regulated

Thats an opinion
no facts
no legislation
no signed into law bill

try again

It's a liberal 'thought provider'.... that's what the liberal sites do - they provide the left with their thoughts - that's why so few leftists can think for themselves.... they don't use their brains.

perp_walk.jpg

:woohoo:

Last edited:
its called Executive Order...... Bush used it many times. You asked for something he deregulated and I complied. thanks for showing your ignorance.:cuckoo:

I asked for it?

Really?

Are you sure?

Fucking idiot.

It wasn't me. But, thanks for showing what a total fucking fool you are.

being that you are on the other side of the argument, yes "YOU" asked for. you keep believing in this myth that Bush did everything right, and Obama has done everything wrong. Educate yourself on the issues before you open that sewer you call a mouth, seeing as how you can only spout of partisan talking points and not have a real debate.

Speaking for my self
GWB did some right, some wrong
Obama, 90% wrong
My issue is with all the lying going on about the 8 years GWB was in office. It is the only reason Obama was elected
Electing Obama should be based on his policies and not the lies about GWB being the president before him

So, NIC..... you do realize all you've linked to is left wing whackaloon propaganda, none of which ever came true, don't you?

Of course you do.

These people are in bad need of some help
I dont even know what he is talking about

Do these people know what the term regulation means?
To regulate
Do they know what the difference is with the term regulation and oh I dont know the term right means?

Thats an opinion
no facts
no legislation
no signed into law bill

try again

It's a liberal 'thought provider'.... that's what the liberal sites do - they provide the left with their thoughts - that's why so few leftists can think for themselves.... they don't use their brains.

You know w was more of a lib than he was a conservative to be honest
he was 10 time the president Obama is
I wish as most do 9-11 would have never happen

If 9/11 never happened, Obama would not be president and the elitist class would not have had the chance to push through such massive spending bills and regulations, which kinda makes you wonder if there was anyone who knew it was gonna happen who it would be......who really benefited from it all? It sure as hell wasn't Bush or the GOP.

So, NIC..... you do realize all you've linked to is left wing whackaloon propaganda, none of which ever came true, don't you?

Of course you do.

These people are in bad need of some help
I dont even know what he is talking about

Do these people know what the term regulation means?
To regulate
Do they know what the difference is with the term regulation and oh I dont know the term right means?

So it will be just as easy for you as it is for Soggy to disprove the 'left wing propoganda', right?

Don't worry JRK, we'll all wait for you to respond to the information in the links.

Here are some things Bush had the IRS do:

June 25, 2001: IRS removes regulations pertaining to treatment of federal reserve banks as "depositories": Treasury Determination (T.D.) 8952.

July 9, 2003: IRS removes regulations requiring application of the "step transaction doctrine" to banks that acquire stock and make election to treat the acquisition as an asset acquisition. T.D. 9071.

May 30, 2006: IRS Publishes Proposed Regs to Ease Corporate Reporting, Filing Burdens.

and then there was this:
Accounting and auditing of both commercial and merchant banks was an important part of state oversight of the industry. Under both Bush, this was removed, permitting private, bank-owned firms to audit banks and their investments. Another conflict of interest was crated, as banks were empowered, in essence, to regulate and audit themselves. This led to sloppy bookkeeping, poor investment decisions and the explosion of sub-prime lending that would have caused a government crackdown in earlier years. As of 2003, this practice was removed by the passage of the Sarbines-Oxley Act. Signed, notably, by George W. Bush. At the same time, however, this same president invoked an obscure 1863 law forbidding states to regulate local banks.

The President is a dictator? Damn, I did not know that.

Idiot.

its called Executive Order...... Bush used it many times. You asked for something he deregulated and I complied. thanks for showing your ignorance.:cuckoo:

Executive order is code word for "Dictate". Bush was not a perfect president, we all know that, but at least he did not use his power as the executive to harm this country in ways that is being done now.
And on a side note, I am all for deregulation, complete deregulation would be best. It is not up to the government to meddle in private business or banks or to choose winners and losers. Only a fascist dictatorial government does these things.

Thats an opinion
no facts
no legislation
no signed into law bill

try again

This is rich, considering how the right are so manipulated by Faux News, Rush, etc.

The President is a dictator? Damn, I did not know that.

Idiot.

Executive order is code word for "Dictate". Bush was not a perfect president, we all know that, but at least he did not use his power as the executive to harm this country in ways that is being done now.
And on a side note, I am all for deregulation, complete deregulation would be best. It is not up to the government to meddle in private business or banks or to choose winners and losers. Only a fascist dictatorial government does these things.

De regulation is not the problem
greed is
you cannot regulate morality, nor can you legislate it
I supported Clinton de regulation with The GOP congress pushing him

they just ignore everything you give them.

they pretend it never happened.

If it's not a credible source of course we do, we don't drink the koolaid like you do. I am neither in favor of GOP or Democrats right now, so I could care less about the party lines. What I do care about is conserving this countries liberties and laws, which is being attacked by progressives right now in both parties. Although I normally vote Republican, I wont vote for one who is a progressive, and that is the difference between you and I, I am willing to vote outside my party for a more conservative candidate or not vote at all, you will vote the "D" everytime because you don't care how much damage comes to this country and our liberties and laws as long as the "D" wins. You slurp up the koolaid on those partisan sites and assume that it is all fact, when in fact by looking who writes the op-eds and who funds the sites themselves you would have to be an idiot not to know it's partisan bullshit at best.

Thats an opinion
no facts
no legislation
no signed into law bill

try again

This is rich, considering how the right are so manipulated by Faux News, Rush, etc.

Rush, Fox,
at least there 1/2 of the spin has fact to support it. When it comes to the news Fox is fair and balanced
They have never used a computer generated document, claimed it was 30 years old, to sway the vote of the election of the president of the United States

they just ignore everything you give them.

they pretend it never happened.

If it's not a credible source of course we do, we don't drink the koolaid like you do. I am neither in favor of GOP or Democrats right now, so I could care less about the party lines. What I do care about is conserving this countries liberties and laws, which is being attacked by progressives right now in both parties. Although I normally vote Republican, I wont vote for one who is a progressive, and that is the difference between you and I, I am willing to vote outside my party for a more conservative candidate or not vote at all, you will vote the "D" everytime because you don't care how much damage comes to this country and our liberties and laws as long as the "D" wins. You slurp up the koolaid on those partisan sites and assume that it is all fact, when in fact by looking who writes the op-eds and who funds the sites themselves you would have to be an idiot not to know it's partisan bullshit at best.

How does your opinion of the source as credible change the information from fact to fiction? Can you find something in one of the links that they purport to be fact that isn't a fact?

Tell me about the oversite under the entire republican government we had for years?
I would rather have no oversite than complete oversite. I dont need uncle sam watching my every move and coddling my every need.

Tell me all the investigations congress did into matters that they were tasked to deal with by their elections?

Dont even go there, congress is also tasked to make sure that presidential nominees are qualified to be president too, but none of that was done in 2008 was it? Congress is also tasked with passing a budget plan, which the democrat congress of 2010 failed to do and instead left the hard decisions on the GOP to deal with because the decisions would be unpopular.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back