Ok, enough with the damn tweeting. Ok?

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
I cannot defend it anymore. Some of it is sort of funny.

I am sick of it.

No, I don't think the pathetic stupid left would be treating him good if he was more presidential. Look at polite Bush.

However, I am sick of it myself.

Just stop it.

I am sick of it.

No, I don't think the pathetic stupid left would be treating him good if he was more presidential. Look at polite Bush.

Just stop it.

He's not going to, now what?

I am sick of it.

Just stop it.

Impeach him? LOL

He's doing just to yank your chains...and you're playing right into it

Have you noticed that the primary motivation for many Trombies is the thought that liberals are upset?

Low bar. Low expectations. Low results.

I am sick of it.

Just stop it.

Impeach him? LOL

Impeach him for stupid tweets? I mean, they are embarrassing to us as a country, often juvenile and factually incorrect. But impeach over tweets? Probably not, of course unless they end up providing motive for potential crimes committed.

I am sick of it.

Just stop it.

Impeach him? LOL

Impeach him for stupid tweets? I mean, they are embarrassing to us as a country, often juvenile and factually incorrect. But impeach over tweets? Probably not, of course unless they end up providing motive for potential crimes committed.

You're not going to get him impeached, I see the latest one is a bunch of dem goofs have decided to make a law declaring him nuts to get it done, good luck getting it through Congress. Do you loons ever think things through?

I am sick of it.

Just stop it.

Impeach him? LOL

You're not going to get him impeached, I see the latest one is a bunch of dem goofs have decided to make a law declaring him nuts to get it done, good luck getting it through Congress. Do you loons ever think things through?

I have no idea what's going to happen to him, I don't put a lot of stock into 25th amendment remedies.

Trump's hardcore brainwashed cult base cheers him on with his tweets while others begin leaving the fold and voicing dissatisfaction. It truly shows how delusional that hardcore base is. Just look at this thread. A trump supporter voices dissatisfaction with his tweeting, like so many other supporters, yet a group of delusional supports is cheering him on. They will swear it does not indicate a split or weakening of the trump base and cult.

Trump's hardcore brainwashed cult base cheers him on with his tweets while others begin leaving the fold and voicing dissatisfaction. It truly shows how delusional that hardcore base is. Just look at this thread. A trump supporter voices dissatisfaction with his tweeting, like so many other supporters, yet a group of delusional supports is cheering him on. They will swear it does not indicate a split or weakening of the trump base and cult.

One must always jump to the defense of Orange Jesus no matter what.

It's a good thing that President Trump is engaging in Epic Twitter Wars with cable news network talk show hosts rather than doing anything inconsequential like cutting taxes, deregulating the economy, repealing Obamacare, and restoring America's prestige on the world stage.

It's a good thing that President Trump is engaging in Epic Twitter Wars with cable news network talk show hosts rather than doing anything inconsequential like cutting taxes, deregulating the economy, repealing Obamacare, and restoring America's prestige on the world stage.

As a liberal, I prefer he sticks to tweeting.

I am sick of it.

Just stop it.

Impeach him? LOL

The President of the U.S. is no fucking joke.

Forum List

Back