Ok, enough with the damn tweeting. Ok?

I cannot defend it anymore. Some of it is sort of funny.

I am sick of it.

No, I don't think the pathetic stupid left would be treating him good if he was more presidential. Look at polite Bush.

However, I am sick of it myself.

Just stop it.

He's not going to, now what?

Impeach him? LOL

He's doing just to yank your chains...and you're playing right into it

Impeach him for stupid tweets? I mean, they are embarrassing to us as a country, often juvenile and factually incorrect. But impeach over tweets? Probably not, of course unless they end up providing motive for potential crimes committed.

You're not going to get him impeached, I see the latest one is a bunch of dem goofs have decided to make a law declaring him nuts to get it done, good luck getting it through Congress. Do you loons ever think things through?
It is all part of the campaign to mock, disparage and weaken trump in a similar fashion and tactics as was done to Obama with techniques used by trump in his Presidential campaign. One should always consider the repercussions of payback and revenge when using tactics and methods of attack. Karma is a bitch.

Are you finally embarrassed about who you elected?
You should be more embarrassed that people thought and still think hillary was a better candidate.

Are you embarrassed by that yet?

How about everything the liberal media has tried to accuse him of being wrong?

How about the facts that the msm media deliberately lied about all of it?

Are you embarrassed by any of that?

Apparently not. You are a mod? How embarrassing.

I am sick of it.

No, I don't think the pathetic stupid left would be treating him good if he was more presidential. Look at polite Bush.

Just stop it.

Impeach him? LOL

The President of the U.S. is no fucking joke.

Nope Trump isn't a joke, he's the left's worst nightmare

I am sick of it.

Just stop it.

Impeach him? LOL

Not at all mutually exclusive.

I am sick of it.

Just stop it.

Impeach him? LOL

what if you find lefties' nightmares to be comedic?

Tweeting is how Trump talks to the citizens who voted him in. Fake News Networks constantly distorting and slanting everything that comes out of the White House, leaves him no choice. Tweet On!
I get that, but they are ridiculous and childish. Sorry, I have to say it.

Fine, Tweet....but be more intellectual with it. Have a person proof read them.

Too late now, but I am just sick of it. Granted, I like that he calls out the media. He can do that with more intellectual humor.

Not this 5th grade stuff.

I am sick of it.

Just stop it.

Impeach him? LOL

Leftists are just fodder to me, I take none serious and it''s fun to rankle them

Impeach him? LOL

Leftists are just fodder to me, I take none serious and it''s fun to rankle them
did you see the vid about the new ANTIFA self defense gym?

Impeach him? LOL

That is true. However, that is what these kinds of message boards are for.

I certainly love to call out their double standards.

Trump could do it without resorting to this stuff. For example when he pointed out the things he did and how the media ignores all of that.

Pointing out bleeding faces and all of that. Dumb.

Impeach him? LOL

Yeah, those twerps couldn't whip their way out of wet paper sack. EVERY vid I've seen of them in action they end up getting their asses kicked

Impeach him? LOL

That is true. However, that is what these kinds of message boards are for.

I certainly love to call out their double standards.

Trump could do it without resorting to this stuff. For example when he pointed out the things he did and how the media ignores all of that.

Pointing out bleeding faces and all of that. Dumb.

I think he could tone it down a notch but I still think he's just yanking chains

Yeah, those twerps couldn't whip their way out of wet paper sack. EVERY vid I've seen of them in action they end up getting their asses kicked
I know...I dont need a high capacity magazine for thhose idiots, a rolled up magazine will do

I am sick of it.

Just stop it.

Just give up then, Why don't you just quit casting yourself as anything but a liberal yourself.

Impeach him? LOL

I t

I am sick of it.

Just stop it.

Just give up then, Why don't you just quit casting yourself as anything but a liberal yourself.

Conservatives aren't allowed to be critical of Trump?

The fact IS he is slapping the lying shit down and it does not matter what the hell he tweets, and who it is about. THEY gave up their protected status when they started LYING out their asses. If they couldn't take the shit they need to stop with their shit. SIMPLE THING Just like OH "WE want to be equal as a woman", then "you cant say that to a woman". If you want equality you must accept EQUALITY!! NO just the good and no bad. DON"T WORK THAT WAY liberal scum.

I don't care what he does.

He defeated hitlery.

I don't even care how. I don't care about anything else he does at this point because no matter what it is, bed wetters will squeal like the swine they are. So fuck it. Let 'em squeal about tweets and shit. Trump is still working to undermine their regressive agenda with business like efficiency. As long as he leaves my fuckin guns alone and actually keeps most illegal aliens out then I have no problems.

I wrote Ted Cruz on my ballot. I didn't believe Trump was different enough from hitlery to matter.

I stand delightfully corrected. Trump has exceeded the expectations I had for Cruz. I judged him WAY wrong.

That said I've called him "The World's Richest Professional Clown" and I stand by it. He is clowning the fuck out of the apparatchiks and their propaganda. He has their attention turned entirely away from what really makes the circus function. While they're shitting themselves over what Trump said about that Mika Brzezinski thing, who looks like one of those japanese fuckbots we've seen online, technicians are shoveling up all the piles of obama legacy left behind by the performance animals. Once they're done Trump will be out of the spotlight and another show will begin.

I am sick of it.

Just stop it.
:laugh:

It's all good.
I learned not to question his tactics after he won the primaries. :)

Sacrificing the most fundamental dignities of the most important office on the planet, just to annoy people you don't like.

That's a pretty virulent example of party over country.

Is it possible to lower your standards that far for purely political reasons, or is this just spin?

There was no dignity left by that meat puppet faggot.

The world's richest professional clown has raised the bar as far as I'm concerned.

Hitlery would have buried it.

Sacrificing the most fundamental dignities of the most important office on the planet, just to annoy people you don't like.

That's a pretty virulent example of party over country.

Is it possible to lower your standards that far for purely political reasons, or is this just spin?

There was no dignity left by that meat puppet faggot.

The world's richest professional clown has raised the bar as far as I'm concerned.

Hitlery would have buried it.
Do you really, seriously, truly believe that?

Forum List

Back