Ok Dems, Besides A Fake Indian And Aging Communist, Who You Got To Beat The Don?...

Dschrute3

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2016
I really am interested in who Democrats here at USMB would like to see ultimately get their Party's nomination to take on Donald Trump. Who you got Dems? Go...

I'm willing to listen. Here's your chance USMB Democrats.

Well, i'll come back later and see if any Democrats weighed in.

I really am interested in who Democrats here at USMB would like to see ultimately get their Party's nomination to take on Donald Trump. Who you got Dems? Go...

It's hard to predict since the nominees seem to come out of nowhere these days ….. (Obama and Trump come to mind).

Possibly ole Uncle Joey B... he enjoys pretty broad popularity but a bit long in the tooth and then there's the backbench-D, Corey Booker, Dizzy Lizzy, Sherrod Brown, Kirsten Gillibrand or even a complete nutcase like Kamala Harris.

…. and of course there's always a possibly of another insurgency led by Bernie Sanders even though he'll be older than Methuselah by the time 2020 rolls around.

IMHO the Democrat Presidential Primaries for 2020 should be even more laughable and entertaining than the Republican 2016 Primaries, of course nothing will be as funny as the post election "left wingers gone completely bonkers" YouTube videos if Trump beats whatever douche bag they put up against him.

It's hard to predict since the nominees seem to come out of nowhere these days ….. (Obama and Trump come to mind).

Possibly ole Uncle Joey B... he enjoys pretty broad popularity but a bit long in the tooth and then there's the backbench-D, Corey Booker, Dizzy Lizzy, Sherrod Brown, Kirsten Gillibrand or even a complete nutcase like Kamala Harris.

…. and of course there's always a possibly of another insurgency led by Bernie Sanders even though he'll be older than Methuselah by the time 2020 rolls around.

IMHO the Democrat Presidential Primaries for 2020 should be even more laughable and entertaining than the Republican 2016 Primaries, of course nothing will be as funny as the post election "left wingers gone completely bonkers" YouTube videos if Trump beats whatever douche bag they put up against him.

I hear ya. But i'm really interested in who Democrats themselves wanna push to beat the Don.

I hear ya. But i'm really interested in who Democrats themselves wanna push to beat the Don.
Since they don't have a strong candidate to counter Trump's accomplishments, their strategy has to be to beat him through smears, investigations, and character assassination. They figure if they can convince enough people he is dirty, they can run anybody and win. It's a losing strategy but it's really all they've got. That, and voter fraud.

Since they don't have a strong candidate to counter Trump's accomplishments, their strategy has to be to beat him through smears, investigations, and character assassination. They figure if they can convince enough people he is dirty, they can run anybody and win. It's a losing strategy but it's really all they've got. That, and voter fraud.

Oh yeah, definitely their strategy. But i still wanna hear from them who they believe will beat him. Just curious.

If all this stuff Trump's got going pans out - and chances are excellent that it will - they're sunk. They have no one.

/----/ Waiting in the wings, chomping at the bit, the next Dem Candidate. He's a real hit with the Liberal ladies too.
1234.jpg

/----/ That worked on GW Bush but not on Reagan or Trump.

I support DONALD because he is GOOD LUCK. That he is GOOD LUCK is obvious
based on the idiots against whom he ran for President

Who You Got To Beat The Don?

AT THIS POINT , THE DANM DOG CATCHER as long as he's honest and doesnt lie like a little bitch.

AT THIS POINT , THE DANM DOG CATCHER as long as he's honest and doesnt lie like a little bitch.
Uh-Huh, that's what you folks were saying when Trump got the Republicrat nomination, how'd that work out for you?

Perhaps you Demopublicans might want to spend a bit more time thinking things through the next time and less time arrogantly chirping about your partisan invincibility, lest you YET AGAIN become figures of fun.

I guess you're gonna lose then because there are no honest Democrats. They ALL lie like little bitches.

Forum List

Back