Ok Dems, Besides A Fake Indian And Aging Communist, Who You Got To Beat The Don?...

I hear ya. But i'm really interested in who Democrats themselves wanna push to beat the Don.
Since they don't have a strong candidate to counter Trump's accomplishments, their strategy has to be to beat him through smears, investigations, and character assassination. They figure if they can convince enough people he is dirty, they can run anybody and win. It's a losing strategy but it's really all they've got. That, and voter fraud.
/----/ That worked on GW Bush but not on Reagan or Trump.

Well, it didn't really work. Bush and Reagan were easily reelected. It's the same ole tired tactic, and it'll likely fail again for Democrats. Folks aren't as dumb as Democrats think they are. They know an attempted lynching when they see one. It's all likely to backfire on em again.
/——/ I meant the left attacks were successful in driving GW Bush’s approval numbers down. They failed at attacking Reagan and Trump.

43 had good numbers until the mass employment outsourcing issue started sucking jobs out of the country and the housing industry bubble broke.

Trumps his own worst enemy - shutting his lying mouth would be a BIGLY BIGLY plus ... BIGLY

So who do you wanna see your Party run against him?

Well so far, one Democrat on the thread is going with the Fake Indian.

I really am interested in who Democrats here at USMB would like to see ultimately get their Party's nomination to take on Donald Trump. Who you got Dems? Go...

It’s still early . But I like Liz Warren .

Whaaaa?? The Fake Indian? Really?

That bothers you? Her oklamhoma grandma told tails about their background .

Should I go through the laundry list of Trumps shady past and present that seem to have no affect on your thoughts about him.

I really am interested in who Democrats here at USMB would like to see ultimately get their Party's nomination to take on Donald Trump. Who you got Dems? Go...

Liz likes you too, as a matter of fact just the other day she was commenting on how absolutely adorable all her useful idiots are.

Yeah, i don't get supporting her. She lied about being a 'Minority' to advance her career. She represents everything folks hate about Politicians.

Whaaaa?? The Fake Indian? Really?

That bothers you? Her oklamhoma grandma told tails about their background .

Should I go through the laundry list of Trumps shady past and present that seem to have no affect on your thoughts about him.

She lied to build a career. Her life is based on lies. Why would you want her as your President?

Have you got any education to research before you spew?
Q: Is Sen. Elizabeth Warren part Native American? Is that how she got jobs as a professor at Ivy League law schools?

A: Warren has not proved that she is part Native American, and no one has proved that she was ever hired because of her alleged racial background.
So I guess you prefer a guy who dragged his wife by the hair before raping her?
Not proved doesn't mean she is fake.
Jealous?
Not getting enough?

Liz likes you too, as a matter of fact just the other day she was commenting on how absolutely adorable all her useful idiots are.

Yeah, i don't get supporting her. She lied about being a 'Minority' to advance her career. She represents everything folks hate about Politicians.

She's a typical dishonest, ego maniac career politician;which means if she found one of her supporters passed out on the sidewalk, she'd remove its kidneys, sell them on the black market then blame the incident on the Republicans, The Rich, The Koch Brothers, Donald Trump, Tax Cuts, etc...,etc..,

Q: Is Sen. Elizabeth Warren part Native American? Is that how she got jobs as a professor at Ivy League law schools?

A: Warren has not proved that she is part Native American, and no one has proved that she was ever hired because of her alleged racial background.
Jealous?
Not getting enough?

Ok, i guess you're goin with the Fake Indian. Cool.

She's a typical dishonest, ego maniac career politician;which means if she found one of her supporters passed out on the sidewalk, she'd remove its kidneys, sell them on the black market then blame the incident on the Republicans, The Rich, The Koch Brothers, Donald Trump, Tax Cuts, etc...,etc..,

She represents everything folks hate about Politicians. She can never be trusted.

It's hard to predict since the nominees seem to come out of nowhere these days ….. (Obama and Trump come to mind).

Possibly ole Uncle Joey B... he enjoys pretty broad popularity but a bit long in the tooth and then there's the backbench-D, Corey Booker, Dizzy Lizzy, Sherrod Brown, Kirsten Gillibrand or even a complete nutcase like Kamala Harris.

…. and of course there's always a possibly of another insurgency led by Bernie Sanders even though he'll be older than Methuselah by the time 2020 rolls around.

IMHO the Democrat Presidential Primaries for 2020 should be even more laughable and entertaining than the Republican 2016 Primaries, of course nothing will be as funny as the post election "left wingers gone completely bonkers" YouTube videos if Trump beats whatever douche bag they put up against him.

Might help I you knew the difference between an adjective and a noun.
You are just confirming the zero Ed of don the cons sheep.
Got your brown shirt ironed?

Maybe they'll just let Hitlery rig their Primaries again. Wouldn't surprise me.

She represents everything folks hate about Politicians. She can never be trusted.
"Folks?"
You mean no education white boys like you?

It's hard to predict since the nominees seem to come out of nowhere these days ….. (Obama and Trump come to mind).

Possibly ole Uncle Joey B... he enjoys pretty broad popularity but a bit long in the tooth and then there's the backbench-D, Corey Booker, Dizzy Lizzy, Sherrod Brown, Kirsten Gillibrand or even a complete nutcase like Kamala Harris.

…. and of course there's always a possibly of another insurgency led by Bernie Sanders even though he'll be older than Methuselah by the time 2020 rolls around.

IMHO the Democrat Presidential Primaries for 2020 should be even more laughable and entertaining than the Republican 2016 Primaries, of course nothing will be as funny as the post election "left wingers gone completely bonkers" YouTube videos if Trump beats whatever douche bag they put up against him.

Might help I you knew the difference between an adjective and a noun.

Yeah.... can you repeat that? This time in English please.

Jealous?
Not getting enough?

Ok, i guess you're goin with the Fake Indian. Cool.

Another stupid uneducated comment.
Actually darlin I'm a filthy rich corporatist.
Never voted for a dem in my life
Still waiting for your educational history

Forum List

Back