OK….Dallas really, Really, REALY Sucks

b59769d15e2d6e2dd52d8164761e3d73.jpg

R.77044e782c59bff95ae8676447c63a8b

2r22c7.jpg

0d42291631096972933c480b6ebdd76d.jpg

80b0b6a5a39de66470b4615ccd0d8a0c--sports-humor-funny-sports.jpg

cfa814e9faf7dc820d7f455858d557c3.jpg

OIP.Ectyl4iqmxiQmWOzYri0AwHaHS

I heard all year how good of a job he was doing, guess the Packers weren't listening.
True. They gave up big points to San Francisco, Philly, Arizona, and a couple other games they won and could not stop the run all year. They wouldn't have beat San Francisco if they got that far.

Last edited:
Bet you miss Aaron Rodgers
Packers like many other teams made the tough decision to get rid of McCarthy, and drama queen franchise qb Rodgers next
Jones can't bring him himself to the point that Prescott is a choker. McCarthy in Greenbay had to part with Favre another franchise qb.
who ever comes to dallas will have to tell jerry, Dak is not the guy

Packers like many other teams made the tough decision to get rid of McCarthy, and drama queen franchise qb Rodgers next
Jones can't bring him himself to the point that Prescott is a choker. McCarthy in Greenbay had to part with Favre another franchise qb.
who ever comes to dallas will have to tell jerry, Dak is not the guy
Dak definitely seems to have some issues in crunch time. Starts making terrible decisions. And I'm excluding garbage time last night when the Packers almost made a big mistake in taking their foot off the gas. Dak is starting to remind me of Donovan McNabb. Lots of hype but playing like he's a bit overrated. Now, to be fair, the Dallas defense was a turnstile last night. Oddly enough, Bill Belichick could be a perfect fit to help with that. :)

Jerry was mum last night. You he's at least gonna make a phone call to Bill.

Not just that they are being humiliated by a mediocre Green Bay team but they have been doing this same shit for 20 years.

Show up in the playoffs with a potential Super Bowl team and then…..One and done
Last time they were in the Division title game was 1995. So they haven't made the final 4 since they last won the superbowl. I said Jerry Jones sold his soul for 3 superbowls. You know how the devil always tricks you? The devil is going to make sure Jerry Jones lives to 100. That's 19 more years Dallas will not win a Superbowl. While Jerry Jones is still the owner.

I don't want to hear Dak is good. I've seen too many games like yesterday to hear that.

Now all we need is the Eagles to lose and we can watch the rest of the playoffs in peace.
Eagles, San Fran, GB, Ravens. If we could just eliminate these teams I'd be more confident.

I can't believe suddenly I'm afraid of Green Bay. What the fuck?

Eagles, San Fran, GB, Ravens. If we could just eliminate these teams I'd be more confident.

I can't believe suddenly I'm afraid of Green Bay. What the fuck?

I just don't want another NFC East team to win.

The loss to the Ravens doesn't exist in my mind, I have forgotten that Superbowl entirely.

True. They gave up big points to San Francisco, Philly, Arizona, and a couple other games they won and could not stop the run all year. They wouldn't have beat San Francisco if they got that far.
I just saw that on 56 defensive snaps for the Cowboys defense, 48 of them had 6 or more defensive backs, no adjustments made on defense over the game, it's why Aaron Jones smashed them yesterday and Love had plenty of time to throw.

I just saw that on 56 defensive snaps for the Cowboys defense, 48 of them had 6 or more defensive backs, no adjustments made on defense over the game, it's why Aaron Jones smashed them yesterday and Love had plenty of time to throw.

Packer receivers were embarrassingly wide open and Dallas never pressured Love the whole game

I just don't want another NFC East team to win.

The loss to the Ravens doesn't exist in my mind, I have forgotten that Superbowl entirely.

As a Detroit fan I'm greatful

a. We get another home game
b. We don't have to play the Raven's till the Superbowl
c. Eagles and Bucs play today. That's one less day to recoup for them. And we get to watch their game and prepare for them.
d. The sports talk guys say Eagles are not themselves. Thank God. Remember they were the last team to be undefeated early on.
e. We don't have to play Green Bay next. Do you think they will beat San Fran? I do. They looked really good yesterday. Firing on all cylinders.

True. That's what they did all year. You would think that at halftime they would have got out of that defense.

I don't think Green Bay beats San Fran, they are due for regression after that explosion in Dallas, but I think they can keep it within 10 points, with an outside chance of a win if San Francisco plays poorly.

I don't think Green Bay beats San Fran, they are due for regression after that explosion in Dallas, but I think they can keep it within 10 points, with an outside chance of a win if San Francisco plays poorly.
I think San Francisco is going to win, maybe by 2 TD's. But teams better get the Packers now.

True. That's what they did all year. You would think that at halftime they would have got out of that defense.
Dallas only beats up on inferior teams. They don't beat good teams. They didn't even really beat Detroit. But glad they did now.

So are you blaming the coaches? Sounds like it. I say Deion Sanders should be the next coach. That would be wonderful.

Dallas can't play from behind because Dak isn't a good quarterback. If he has to throw far he's going to get picked off. They finished the last 3 years with 12 wins and still nothing. LOL. God I love it.

Even if Detroit lost yesterday, I was going to be happy because of what happened to Dallas. God I hate that team. But in a respectful way. Like most of America does. Dallas is called America's team not just because a lot of people around America love them. It's also because a lot of us hate them the most. So we watch their games. The NFL doesn't care love or hate. Just watch.

If NFL was WWE Dallas would be the main bad guy. The Rowdy Rawdy Piper of football.

Or today they'd say the Austin Theory
1705337808589.png

Forum List

Back