Ohio Representative Robert Young (GOP) charged for wife beating: Is This What 'Family Values' Look Like?

You should pay more attention to what you post bot. This makes twice you've stuck your foot in your mouth. On top of stupid, you are also a liar.
He is a disappointment to baby Jesus!
No doubt about it. Young is a disappointment to baby Jesus Hussein Christ

You moron , the grand jury determines if there is enough evidence for an indictment. The defense comes later during a trial.
Where did I claim otherwise, you slimy fucking douchebag? I stated a fact, which means a Grand Jury indictment indicates nothing about a person's guilt.

No doubt about it. Young is a disappointment to baby Jesus Hussein Christ
What do you care? You don't believe in him anyway. Meh, like the rest of your claptrap, this makes no sense either. BTW, what was that you were saying about hijacking a thread? I guess I can't expect too much more from your limited attention span. If it isn't bad orange man, it is an infatuation with someones ass being smaller than yours. LMAO.

What do you care? You don't believe in him anyway. Meh, like the rest of your claptrap, this makes no sense either. BTW, what was that you were saying about hijacking a thread? I guess I can't expect too much more from your limited attention span. If it isn't bad orange man, it is an infatuation with someones ass being smaller than yours. LMAO.
Because I can. Young couldn't resist opening his ignorant KFC mouth and brought up baby Jesus. Said he undervalued baby Jesus. Imagine that. A wife beater sprouting sanctimonious drivel like that. Who buys that shit? Besides you, I mean

Besides you
Showing your lack of comprehesion again, moron. If you had a memory you would see that you responded to a number of my posts where I said I don't give passes based on party--nor do I attack people based on party. You on the other hand have shown that is YOU. Try again.

All that would do is prove that you're a scumbag.
You will defend any negative thing that can remotely be associated with Trump.
You have no credibility.
How could a person with any self worth allow another human control everything you do. A sad, pathetic human.

You have no credibility.
How could a person with any self worth allow another human control everything you do. A sad, pathetic human.
Just imagine what he must have been like before Grifty Trump made him great again

As a proud member of the Republican Party, I can't help but feel ashamed at the recent news of this Ohio Representative of our own committing such a horrific act of domestic violence against his wife. This goes against everything that we stand for as a party - including family values and respect for all individuals.

It's hard enough trying to defend our beliefs and policies without having to deal with stories like these that make us look hypocritical and insincere. How can we expect others to take us seriously when we can't even practice what we preach?

Miketx, laughing at the article, Doc705 calling the article fake news and Crusader calling the article fake news shows how immoral Trump MAGA minions are. Not Republicans, not conservatives by MAGA minions.
The article states facts not opinions.
Where did all of these disgusting humans come from?

Miketx, laughing at the article, Doc705 calling the article fake news and Crusader calling the article fake news shows how immoral Trump MAGA minions are. Not Republicans, not conservatives by MAGA minions.
The article states facts not opinions.
Where did all of these disgusting humans come from?
They were always here, like harmful bacteria below the gum line. Trump brought em to the surface.

The self described "conservative from Georgia" really ain't so conservative and there is a lot of that going on in the forum. Maybe Georgia is Soviet Georgia. Is it the best trolling lefties can do in their never ending effort to find hypocrisy in the GOP to find an Ohio state representative who doesn't live up to "family values"? What would phony trolling lefties do without Media Matters?

Last edited:
The self described "conservative from Georgia" really ain't so conservative and there is a lot of that going on in the forum. Is it the best trolling lefties can do in their never ending effort to find hypocrisy in the GOP to find an Ohio state representative who doesn't live up to "family values"? What would phony trolling lefties do without Media Matters?
Who needs Media Matters when we can point to the Catholic Church and the Southern Baptists (both very conservative organizations) when it comes to family values.

You have no credibility.
That describes Biden defenders, not me.

Who needs Media Matters when we can point to the Catholic Church and the Southern Baptists (both very conservative organizations) when it comes to family values.
Point to? Let's see the trannie terrorist manifesto for what she/he thought of and pointed to a Nashville Tenn. Christian Baptist school before she opened fire killing three kids and three adults. The Catholic priests who were alleged to have molested altar boys were homosexual. Hypocrite lefties never made that distinction when they condemned the Catholic church and while they tried to force the BSA (boy scouts) to hire overt homosexuals to supervise young boys.

The self described "conservative from Georgia" really ain't so conservative and there is a lot of that going on in the forum. Maybe Georgia is Soviet Georgia. Is it the best trolling lefties can do in their never ending effort to find hypocrisy in the GOP to find an Ohio state representative who doesn't live up to "family values"? What would phony trolling lefties do without Media Matters?
Just noticed who today's mod is. No wonder the site has an unusual amount of lefty democrats--no oversight of their posts. Adios and good luck, fight the good fight.

Forum List

Back