Ohio Representative Robert Young (GOP) charged for wife beating: Is This What 'Family Values' Look Like?

Conservative from Georgia

Diamond Member
Oct 24, 2018
As a proud member of the Republican Party, I can't help but feel ashamed at the recent news of this Ohio Representative of our own committing such a horrific act of domestic violence against his wife. This goes against everything that we stand for as a party - including family values and respect for all individuals.

It's hard enough trying to defend our beliefs and policies without having to deal with stories like these that make us look hypocritical and insincere. How can we expect others to take us seriously when we can't even practice what we preach?

As a proud member of the Republican Party, I can't help but feel ashamed at the recent news of this Ohio Representative of our own committing such a horrific act of domestic violence against his wife. This goes against everything that we stand for as a party - including family values and respect for all individuals.

It's hard enough trying to defend our beliefs and policies without having to deal with stories like these that make us look hypocritical and insincere. How can we expect others to take us seriously when we can't even practice what we preach?

Sure sounds violent to me.

That's a lot of "we" you reference. Jesus man... You got in on beating this guy's wife? That's some next level shit right there. Even coming from a Libtard...

You are no conservative and no Republican.

See what Decaf Coffee does to men?

Sounds like a "warp ten full senile attack" was brewing up. The only way this scenario could have been more humorous is if his daughter had took him down with a double leg take down then pinned him!

Sounds like a "warp ten full senile attack" was brewing up. The only way this scenario could have been more humorous is if his daughter had took him down with a double leg take down then pinned him!
He's only 41.

Maybe she came after him with a butcher knife(no details)
Would that not deserve a bitch to get a broken jaw ?

Maybe she came after him with a butcher knife(no details)
Would that not deserve a bitch to get a broken jaw ?
The article doesn’t say anything about a butcher knife.
1689784536023.gif

Forum List

Back