Ohio Representative Robert Young (GOP) charged for wife beating: Is This What 'Family Values' Look Like?

No, unlike you, I don't give passes for political leanings. If someone is convicted of a crime they do time, regarless of their politics--it is irrelevant dumbass. It would be refreshing if you held the same high standards but you don't as your own post states, "We don't claim to be the party of Family Values." Freudian slip?
Did Floyd do his time for it? I think he did. Yup, I'm right. He did. Did Floyd pass himself off as a Family Values guy? Not to my knowledge? From what I remember nobody made excuses for Floyd's criminal past. People had an issue with him being choked to death by Chauvin's knee on his neck. Obviously you were not one of those people. Most racists had no issue with it. However, the court agreed with my side and Chauvin was convicted for that murder. And a hate crime.

As a proud member of the Republican Party, I can't help but feel ashamed at the recent news of this Ohio Representative of our own committing such a horrific act of domestic violence against his wife. This goes against everything that we stand for as a party - including family values and respect for all individuals.

It's hard enough trying to defend our beliefs and policies without having to deal with stories like these that make us look hypocritical and insincere. How can we expect others to take us seriously when we can't even practice what we preach?

Poor Dimbot from Decatur, now deflecting with domestic fake news.

Biden doesn't have the entire government under the control of a corrupt political party trying to put him in prison so he can't run for office
Wrong. Trump can and is running for the presidency. Trump could even run sitting in jail. And he probably will.
Trump is under criminal indictments because grand juries, bodies composed of ordinary citizens, found the evidence to indict compelling and he either goes to jail or goes free depending on whether or not yet another jury finds the evidence against him compelling enough to convict.
And do you know why that is? It's cause that's how we roll. And some fat fuck from Florida isn't gonna change that.

Maybe you should quit using domestic violence to make political hay. God knows that these criminals exist in both parties. Yeah, that would mean democrats too. Anthony Weiner, Al Franken, Joe Biden, Bill Clinton. I believe your glass house is in shards.
The article is about a wife beater. What are you talking about?

I think this is a cry to join the child trafficking democrat Party, right?
As a proud member of the Republican Party, I can't help but feel ashamed at the recent news of this Ohio Representative of our own committing such a horrific act of domestic violence against his wife. This goes against everything that we stand for as a party - including family values and respect for all individuals.

It's hard enough trying to defend our beliefs and policies without having to deal with stories like these that make us look hypocritical and insincere. How can we expect others to take us seriously when we can't even practice what we preach?

I think this is a cry to join the child trafficking democrat Party, right?

You'd have to be able to find your own ass in broad daylight before you could hand anyone else theirs. I am sure that your ass is ample enough that you should have no problem, but it is what it is, troll.
You got grabbed by your pussy. You tried to derail the thread, wanting to talk about George Floyd instead of the wife beater in your party. He still is in your party, ain't he. lol. Still in the Family Values party.

Forum List

Back