Ohio Representative Robert Young (GOP) charged for wife beating: Is This What 'Family Values' Look Like?

That describes Biden defenders, not me.
I do not defend Biden. He is better than Trump but I hope the US can do better than Trump vs Biden in 2024.
Bidern does not have a cult that will defend every negativbe thing he does. No President is perfect. You crazy Trump minions feel Trump is perfect. He may be the most imperfect President, ever.

Miketx, laughing at the article, Doc705 calling the article fake news and Crusader calling the article fake news shows how immoral Trump MAGA minions are. Not Republicans, not conservatives by MAGA minions.
The article states facts not opinions.
Where did all of these disgusting humans come from?
Flyover country shitholes?

You are going to bail out and leave another concerned American to fight the good fight?
The mod in question seems to be gone. Interesting that most of the posters are too. I was amused to see that at the time of my post, there were 854 "Robots" and now there are 100 less on the board. Hmmm.

huh? It's 2023
jack-nicholson-yes.gif

I say it was the Sanka that made him do it, dammit! :102:

Unnatural coffee leads to unnatural actions.

Do you not wish to talk about the wife beating? I see your priorities.
Ok we surrender

Because of this guy republicans will no longer get married or attempt to raise a family based on traditional family values

And your side is now free to groom children with no further protest from us

Are you happy now?

As a proud member of the Republican Party, I can't help but feel ashamed at the recent news of this Ohio Representative of our own committing such a horrific act of domestic violence against his wife. This goes against everything that we stand for as a party - including family values and respect for all individuals.

It's hard enough trying to defend our beliefs and policies without having to deal with stories like these that make us look hypocritical and insincere. How can we expect others to take us seriously when we can't even practice what we preach?

yeah, why didnt he drown her like ted kennedy did

I do not defend Biden. He is better than Trump but I hope the US can do better than Trump vs Biden in 2024.
You're defending Biden right now, douchebag. Biden is a criminal.

Bidern does not have a cult that will defend every negativbe thing he does.
He sure as hell does.

No President is perfect. You crazy Trump minions feel Trump is perfect. He may be the most imperfect President, ever.
We don't think he's perfect, but he's 10,000 times better than Biden. Biden is the worst president we've ever had.

They are both criminals, and both worthy of prosecution, and being locked away. And most of you are too blind to see it, favoring one over the other, ready for some bootlicking because you have to have a leader, the way you see it. Like people can't be responsible to themselves but other people can be responsible for them. Right. You will not convince me of that.

They are both criminals, and both worthy of prosecution, and being locked away. And most of you are too blind to see it, favoring one over the other, ready for some bootlicking because you have to have a leader, the way you see it. Like people can't be responsible to themselves but other people can be responsible for them. Right. You will not convince me of that.
Only Biden is a criminal. Insulting progs is not a crime, dumbass.

All are corrupt as government grows with power for leaders in it. Keep sucking boot as you wish, some of us do what we can to be more free.

Fake conservative from someplace always posts about Republicans and conservatives. And every such thread is negative.

Yet the fraud still pretends to be a conservative.

Also, like all of his fellow liberal trolls, he insists on confusing an allegation with a conviction or a fact.

Fake conservative from someplace always posts about Republicans and conservatives. And every such thread is negative.

Yet the fraud still pretends to be a conservative.

Also, like all of his fellow liberal trolls, he insists on confusing an allegation with a conviction or a fact.

He admitted the accusations.

Forum List

Back