Oh OH- I guess Palin's Political career isn't OVER after all.

I wouldn't be saying never, they said the same thing about Reagan, and we saw how that turned out.

Yeah but Reagan acted like he knew what he was doing, Palin on the other hand has shown she was no idea whats she is doing

Agreed, but Obama hasn't shown anything better either....go figure. :eusa_whistle:

Sure he has. Like him or not..he's been very successful in terms of getting his agenda passed. He's well liked on the world stage and has shown remarkable restraint in terms of dealing with the opposition. So much so that the "home team" has gotten extremely frustrated with his coddling of Republicans.

Yeah but Reagan acted like he knew what he was doing, Palin on the other hand has shown she was no idea whats she is doing

Agreed, but Obama hasn't shown anything better either....go figure. :eusa_whistle:

Sure he has. Like him or not..he's been very successful in terms of getting his agenda passed. He's well liked on the world stage and has shown remarkable restraint in terms of dealing with the opposition. So much so that the "home team" has gotten extremely frustrated with his coddling of Republicans.

I saw the 60 Minute special on Boehner. Very well done and he spoke of his very close friendship with Ted Kennedy. Asked about Obama, the politics took over, but there was that same twinkle in his response.
Obama's policies are not liked at all most of the time in Washington but personally he is extremely well liked by the majority of Republicans.

You never cease to amaze me, Steph. All there is to understand is that she did not fulfill her obligation to the people of Alaska that voted for her in good faith. I don't think it has anything to do with being on the left or the right. Geez!!!

LOL, and the Obama didn't FULFILL his promise to serve out his JUNIOR SENATOR POSITION before he ran for President, so it is you all who never cease to AMAZE ME.:lol::lol:

the Obama is a QUITTER AND A LIAR.

You must get so tired of trying to grasp those straws. You make a fool of yourself, Steph.

MEOW, yawn

I would be so disappointed if Palin does not run for prez. And if Bachmann runs for something, too, I would be thrilled!! Two of them to laugh at!! :lol:

I also hope that Palin listens to her close circle of advisors who tell her how much America loves her and how much America hates Obama.

All indications are that Palin is sinking fast with the exception of her loyal 20% Palinbots.

Even though Palin will not get the GOP nomination, she can still force her simplistic views onto the GOP platform and ensure that the party will go down with her

Palinbot?
Doesn't HUSTLER magazine sell those in the backpages?
Inflatable, round mouth and plastic all around.

I already discussed Stephanies sick, twisted lesbian fetish with her Palin BLOW UP doll on another thread.

I was thinking more like this..

Fembots_2_APIMOM.jpg

Palinbots have "machine gun jubblies" so they don't retreat..THEY RELOAD

Last edited:
I also hope that Palin listens to her close circle of advisors who tell her how much America loves her and how much America hates Obama.

All indications are that Palin is sinking fast with the exception of her loyal 20% Palinbots.

Even though Palin will not get the GOP nomination, she can still force her simplistic views onto the GOP platform and ensure that the party will go down with her

Palinbot?

I already discussed Stephanies sick, twisted lesbian fetish with her Palin BLOW UP doll on another thread.

Fembots_2_APIMOM.jpg

you look so cute when you morph back into a child.

Palinbot?

Fembots_2_APIMOM.jpg

Go play with your Palin BLOW UP Doll....you twisted mynx

Fembots_2_APIMOM.jpg

Go play with your Palin BLOW UP Doll....you twisted mynx

now now little one, does your mommy know you're playing on the computer, and no more Cheetos for you.

LOL, and the Obama didn't FULFILL his promise to serve out his JUNIOR SENATOR POSITION before he ran for President, so it is you all who never cease to AMAZE ME.:lol::lol:

the Obama is a QUITTER AND A LIAR.

But there was a clear majority in the Senate as backup and his one vote wouldn't matter. The legislation he had sponsored or co-sponsored still existed as part of Senate debate among 99 others. There was no gaping hole as a result of his early resignation from the Senate. BIG difference.

LOL, knew you'd HAVE an EXCUSE for him..
crack me up:lol:

I'm glad I amuse you. Now try educating yourself.

So its ok to make excuses for Palin, who bolted from a publically elected office to cash a paycheck, but not from Obama who ended up taking a higher office. Got it.

Big difference, Palin stepped down and went into civilian life, the Obama ran for higher office while still on the PAYROLL of the Tax Payers, after he PROMISED to full fill his Junior Senator position before he ran for President.

Her political career is far from over, alas.

But she'll never win an elected office, at least on a national level.

If that were the case you libturdz wouldnt be sooooo sceeeered of her :lol:

You mistake fear for shock that so many thinking Americans would support her, like Pat Buchanan. (Although I think her latest faux pas regarding the history of Sputnik was the last straw for Pat.)

But there was a clear majority in the Senate as backup and his one vote wouldn't matter. The legislation he had sponsored or co-sponsored still existed as part of Senate debate among 99 others. There was no gaping hole as a result of his early resignation from the Senate. BIG difference.

I'm glad I amuse you. Now try educating yourself.
:eusa_hand:
Geeze talk about Pot to Kettle.

Maggie you are one of the most ignorant members of this board.:lol:

Last edited:
Just in case no one has done this:

Threads with Palin in the Title, and author:

Palin chances in 2012 are over (Multi-page thread 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page)
JimH52

The Wilding of Sarah Palin
Stephanie

Palin.. Obama's WTF Moment (Multi-page thread 1 2 3 4)
Lumpy 1

Obama to say Sarah Palin is gay.
uscitizen

Bachmann versus Palin (Multi-page thread 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page)
jillian

Some Non-Gun Slogans for The Palin Campaign
DaGoose

The Palin Problem (It's Not What You Think...) (Multi-page thread 1 2 3 4)
Flaylo

Fox protecting Palin (Multi-page thread 1 2 3 4)
Truthmatters

Hannity to interview Palin
Political Junky

Palin Came Off Very Presidential In Her Response (Multi-page thread 1 2 3 4)
USArmyRetired

Another USMB Palin Thread
xotoxi

Palin... Palin... Palin... (Multi-page thread 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page)
newpolitics

*Media: What Do You Say President; Palin?*
chesswarsnow

OBama..vs.. Palin (Multi-page thread 1 2)
Lumpy 1

Sarah Palin run for Prez (Multi-page thread 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page)
CMike

Sarah Palin!
Jeremy
eral --

Palin vs. Godzilla
CrusaderFrank

Has Mrs. Palin (Multi-page thread 1 2 3 4)
WillowTree

60% of Voters Would Definitely Not Vote for Palin
Toro

Only 30% see Palin favorably in polls (Multi-page thread 1 2)
shintao

Ruh oh....another Palin thread....
(R)IGHTeous 1

for those who just can't get enough Palin threads! One more for your delectation
Baruch Menachem

The Education of Palin vs Obama (Multi-page thread 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page)
Common Sense

Palin is beyond a joke (Multi-page thread 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page)
johnusa

Palin Getting Death Threats (Multi-page thread 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page)
Tank

2012, palin, rude pundit Sorry, Gang: Sarah Palin Ain't Going Anywhere
Synthaholic

Sarah Palin's Alaska
uscitizen

Poll: Is USArmyRetired Todd Palin? (Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
Toro

Oh she's running alrighty..Go Palin Go. (Multi-page thread 1 2 3 4)
Sallow

inner circle, nytimes, palin The Palin Network
Synthaholic

Poll: Who's more obsessed with Sarah Palin (Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
ConHog

Why Sarah Palin cannot, or rather, should not be president. (Multi-page thread 1 2)
DrSporK

Is Sarah Palin A Canadian? (Multi-page thread 1 2 3 4 5)
Madeline

Palin Neighbor's Thread
Toro

Palin Children Thread. (Multi-page thread 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page)
Madeline

Palin hater terrorist sends "white powder" to Bristol Palin (Multi-page thread 1 2)
CMike

Palin and the race card (Multi-page thread 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page)
Flaylo

Sarah Palin... (Multi-page thread 1 2)
dirkdiggler

Jesus....STFU about Palin already (Multi-page thread 1 2)
RadiomanATL

S Palin is insane,
Mr.Fitnah

Sarah Palin is an imbecile. (Multi-page thread 1 2)
DrSporK

Poll: Palin's Alaska (Multi-page thread 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page)
kyzr

The Palin Women
WillowTree

Sarah Palin On TLC Tonight (Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
Madeline

AMessage from Sarah Palin (Multi-page thread 1 2)
Opsia9799

Poll: Could Palin actually win in 2012 Y/N?? (Multi-page thread 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page)
kyzr

Palin Emerges with Even More Clout
teapartysamurai

Palin doesn't know Alaska
xotoxi

Next for GOP leaders: Stopping Palin
blu

Sarah Palin And A Steak! (Multi-page thread 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page)
Madeline

I'll let you all get into the game of determining if a post is a Lib or Con.

So its ok to make excuses for Palin, who bolted from a publically elected office to cash a paycheck, but not from Obama who ended up taking a higher office. Got it.

Big difference, Palin stepped down and went into civilian life, the Obama ran for higher office while still on the PAYROLL of the Tax Payers, after he PROMISED to full fill his Junior Senator position before he ran for President.

So one abandoned the people she took an oath to serve, the other went on to serve them in a higher office.

You're right, totally different. Palin Quitter, Obama Winner.

Happens all the time as politicians accept higher office. It is a promotion by "We the People" to a position of higher responsibility

Palin quit because she couldn't take the heat anymore

She STANDS up to you nasty Liberals, and the ones in the Lamestream media at her OWN TIME.

that is what gets your alls panties so in a bunch.:lol:

Standing up does not mean running away from interviews

Standing up does not mean quitting as Governor

Standing up does not mean hiding on your Facebook page

LOL..don't forget, the obama QUIT his Junior Senator position and he also lied to the people by saying he would SERVE HIS FULL TERM.

So not only is he a QUITTER he is a LIAR too.

Is there an echo in here?

Standing up does not mean running away from interviews

Standing up does not mean quitting as Governor

Standing up does not mean hiding on your Facebook page

LOL..don't forget, the obama QUIT his Junior Senator position and he also lied to the people by saying he would SERVE HIS FULL TERM.

So not only is he a QUITTER he is a LIAR too.

Is there an echo in here?

you are becoming another Rinata.
good job

Forum List

Back