Oh OH- I guess Palin's Political career isn't OVER after all.

Does anyone even recall who Gore's VP would have been? (no fair googling)

How many Biden threads are there?

That's easy, Lieberman. A better question would be who was Dole's running mate.

We never hear from Biden anymore, probably why there's no threads about him. :lol:

Go to your local public library and try to check out a book about Lieberman. Or Gore!

All's I'm sayin' is that for better or worse Palin has made more ripples across the political pond that your average VP candidate (winner or loser)

Hey dumbass... Im not sure if ya noticed, but Im not the one out there starting Palin hate thread all day. That would be YOU idiots.

You babies are scared shitless of her and ya know it!

You know that the vast majority of Palin threads are started by Cons, right?

Including this one we're posting in right now.

Oh I fully admit I stated this one to get a rise out of the HATERS. But I'd still bet most of the threads on Palin have been started by LEFTIES.

So essentially you are admitting to trolling?

For shame.

This after I defended you when someone called you a troll. :(

:lol:

In any case, Palin, while have some support among a small cadre of conservatives would never win a general election for President. She's alienated anyone that has an opinion even remotely different from her own.

Does anyone even recall who Gore's VP would have been? (no fair googling)

How many Biden threads are there?

That's easy, Lieberman. A better question would be who was Dole's running mate.

We never hear from Biden anymore, probably why there's no threads about him. :lol:

Kemp.

pg2_g_jkemp2_300.jpg

"Even so, Romney started out 2011 with more cash on hand than Palin. He has more than $1.44 million in his state and federal campaign coffers. Romney also outraised Palin for all of 2010, hauling in $6.3 million to Palin's $3.6 million. "

Palin, without a doubt, has made a good show. She will fade now as Romney pulls ahead.

why do people support the idea of palin for president?

she is a quitter. she rolls her eyes at those who teach. i would not vote for her, period.

she is a quitter. she rolls her eyes at those who teach. i would not vote for her, period.

Yes, on this we agree. I come from a long line of teachers - members of my family vary from elementary school Teacher to Professor Emeritus. Teaching is one of the most noble professions there is.

Yes, on this we agree. I come from a long line of teachers - members of my family vary from elementary school Teacher to Professor Emeritus. Teaching is one of the most noble professions there is.

Yep Teaching, Nursing, and doctors who are in it regardless of the money are almost callings that take special people.

Bob Dole is a great guy and would have made a great president. The 1996 presidential campaign by the GOP was one of the more poorly conceived, marketed, and delivered campaigns since 1960. He should have given Bill a run for his $.

Forum List

Back