officlal Lakers vs Celtics NBA Finals thread.

perkins is hurt, lakers are rolling

bummer

indeed it is...

my prediction still stands. Boston wins game 5 and game 7

Sure they will. :cuckoo:

After the massive momentum swing from the BLOWOUT we are watching tonight, the Celtics may as well stay in the locker room on Thursday. The only chance the Celtics had was to win all three in Beantown. They blew it.

The Lakers are the better team and you are seeing it tonight.
the game aint over, yet
LOL

I hate basketball; but don't put money on the Lakers as the Celtics are 11-0 when they have a 3-2 lead in a playoff series.
If u already bet on the Lakers, kiss it good-bye.
Stats like these usually hold up.
yeah, and never before has a team come back from being down 3-0 in a pro sport series

OOPS
look at the Bruins

Last time I checked, basketball players don't wear hockey skates.
But I do understand your EMO post.
I have no dog in this fight.
I only bet the horses and football, not necessarily in that order.
Being an Eagles fan (hey Philly!), when the Eagles are the dog, at home, against Detroit, it is a 74% chance that the Eags will cover the bet.

Watch da' game, be aware of the stats, and rub it in my face if Lakers win.
I don't put much stock in stats beyond a few seasons. Their are different players and different coaches. That being said, I don't gamble on sports either, so what do I know? :lol:

Don't worry, after the Lakers REPEAT on Thursday I will be happy to rub in it your face. :lol:

indeed it is...

my prediction still stands. Boston wins game 5 and game 7

After the massive momentum swing from the BLOWOUT we are watching tonight, the Celtics may as well stay in the locker room on Thursday. The only chance the Celtics had was to win all three in Beantown. They blew it.

the game aint over, yet
LOL
yes, it is.....:lol:

Game 7 will be much closer, same result, but much closer. :lol:

the game aint over, yet
LOL
yes, it is.....:lol:

Game 7 will be much closer, same result, but much closer. :lol:
games are 4 quarters, we've only seen 2
LOL

The World Champion Los Angeles Lakers, are 7 point favorites over the fourth seeded Celtics for game 7.

Good luck Celtics fans! It should be a great game.

It's not that I'm a basketball guy, or that I could give a shit what's going on in the NBA 99% of the season. It's just that, god, I really hate the fucking Lakers! :(

It's not that I'm a basketball guy, or that I could give a shit what's going on in the NBA 99% of the season. It's just that, god, I really hate the fucking Lakers! :(

Me too, and I hate Ron Artest too, for what he did to my Pacers. :evil:

Me too, and I hate Ron Artest too, for what he did to my Pacers. :evil:

It was a great series, and the Celtics had quite a run in the playoffs. Any team that could knock off Cleveland can hold their head up and stand tall.
Having said that, Lakers have been and always will be my team.

it's not that i'm a basketball guy, or that i could give a shit what's going on in the nba 99% of the season. It's just that, god, i really hate the fucking lakers! :(

me too, and i hate ron artest too, for what he did to my pacers. :evil:

it was a great series, and the celtics had quite a run in the playoffs. Any team that could knock off cleveland can hold their head up and stand tall.
Having said that, lakers have been and always will be my team.

lakers!!!!!!!!!!............

Last edited:

Forum List

Back