officlal Lakers vs Celtics NBA Finals thread.

Last edited:
This series is freakin' awesome!! :clap2:

Game 5 ought to be a classic. Anyone who is not enjoying these matchups is not a fan........

Prognostication.....
Lakers take game 5 in Boston and win it all back in LA in game 6 or 7. Sorry Celtics fans, the Lakers are simply better than your Celtics this year........:cool:

Game 5 ought to be a classic. Anyone who is not enjoying these matchups is not a fan........

Prognostication.....
Lakers take game 5 in Boston and win it all back in LA in game 6 or 7. Sorry Celtics fans, the Lakers are simply better than your Celtics this year........:cool:
LOL
you really think so?

Prognostication.....
LOL
you really think so?

Yep. The Celtics are good but the Lakers are just a little bit better, and the Lakers have the last two games at home. So yeah, I like our odds.

Either way, this is a great series!!

Prognostication.....
LOL
you really think so?

Yep. The Celtics are good but the Lakers are just a little bit better, and the Lakers have the last two games at home. So yeah, I like our odds.

Either way, this is a great series!!

Phenomenal series!

The Celtics haven't played a complete game yet. Granted, the Lakers have a lot to do with that but it's been pretty clear that the Big 3 haven't all shown up for the same game.

What I do know is that the refs swallowed their whistles last night and when they were allowed to play the Celts came out on top.

Bynum is D-O-N-E done.

With him out lanes to the hoop are going to open up and more second chance opportunities will present themselves. Phil will have no choice but play Gasol big, big minutes and pay the price when he fades in the 4th and gets outworked.

The dynamic of the series has changed and Boston has already proven they can win on the road.

All of the momentum shifted to Boston last night.

Last edited:
If Boston wins two in a row...it's over.

Screw Kobe Bryant. He sucks some serious ass.

He's not the same without Shack.

No, he's not the problem. Its Gasol, Bynum, odom, artest, walton, sasha,

Boston's bench showed up. Pierce showed up. Ray Allen isn't shining but its not hurting the team. He isn't the focus. Rondo's doing his job. KG did well tonight.

Now they gotta win one in LA.

Prognostication.....

I will hate it if that happens. It's gonna be interesting.

Hell, the Lakers are only down 7 right now. They might win tonight. Stay tuned.

Prognostication.....

game over

Celtics win!!!!!!

Prognostication.....

game over

Celtics win!!!!!!
They still have to win one more....I wouldn't start celebrating yet.....this one is going 7.

Forum List

Back