Official suspects illegal entrants of voting in NM

I object to being fingerprinted and I object to a National ID card.

and I am as American as they come...and THIS is why I object!!!

Most Americans got fingerprinted if they went into the US Armed Forces. Why not fingerprint everyone. If it prevented criminals from ruining the US, why would you object?

it's simply an invasion of privacy and breaks the constitution.... I am not in the military and I do not get my paycheck from the gvt..... and I am not a criminal, and I am not an illegal alien...the gvt has no power or justification to need my fingerprints or my blood for dna or any of that.... end of story.

But but but the Constitution MUST STAND as written (except for those clauses the cons don't like, that is...)

Most Americans got fingerprinted if they went into the US Armed Forces. Why not fingerprint everyone. If it prevented criminals from ruining the US, why would you object?

it's simply an invasion of privacy and breaks the constitution.... I am not in the military and I do not get my paycheck from the gvt..... and I am not a criminal, and I am not an illegal alien...the gvt has no power or justification to need my fingerprints or my blood for dna or any of that.... end of story.

But all Americans are called to defend their country even if it means sacrifice. Those fingerprints might help ferret out hundreds of criminals that would do harm to your fellow Americans. What's the harm?

If you're not committed to helping, you're just taking up space.

All Americans and sacrifice is an oxymoron. What is the percentage of Americans who are willing to sacrifice anything these days, let alone to volunteer to fight in wars? Not even 1% is my guess. Would you be willing to sacrifice a sample of your DNA when the Census Bureau comes knocking so that a database could be created resulting in more criminals getting placed out of harms way? I'll bet not.

see?

Now tell me again how a picture id would have stopped this crime? It wouldn't have Immie. So to me, this whole faux outrage on "Having a picture id" in order to vote has some sinister push behind it....it's a guise...while allowing real voter fraud fall through the cracks.

The voter registration office and employees are at fault in these 37/+100 cases though. New laws do not need to be writen, but the laws in place, needed to be enforced. Those workers obviously did not do their jobs of verifying the voter registration applicant.

A few years ago, a Chicago LATINO politician's father was caught being involved making fake photo IDs for those from "south of the border". Nothing can stop these invading Mexicans except the US declaring war on Mexico.

Wouldn't it be funny if Mexico wound up taking back Texas and parts of California? I know, how about another war against the native American indians and they won this time?

..........and the Indians use white people as slaves and the Mexicans that wanted the white settlers in Texas to kill off the Indians get killed themselves. :cuckoo:

But all Americans are called to defend their country even if it means sacrifice. Those fingerprints might help ferret out hundreds of criminals that would do harm to your fellow Americans. What's the harm?

All Americans and sacrifice is an oxymoron. What is the percentage of Americans who are willing to sacrifice anything these days, let alone to volunteer to fight in wars? Not even 1% is my guess. Would you be willing to sacrifice a sample of your DNA when the Census Bureau comes knocking so that a database could be created resulting in more criminals getting placed out of harms way? I'll bet not.

Are you saying the Americans of today are less American than the Americans of the past?

The voter registration office and employees are at fault in these 37/+100 cases though. New laws do not need to be writen, but the laws in place, needed to be enforced. Those workers obviously did not do their jobs of verifying the voter registration applicant.

pointandlaugh.gif
What do you expect? The voter registration office government employees are stupid lazy overpaid affirmative action appointed democrats. Why would they care to prevent thousands of likely illegal democrat voters from getting registered to vote?

If you people had brains, you might be dangerous, but of course you're not because you don't.

A few years ago, a Chicago LATINO politician's father was caught being involved making fake photo IDs for those from "south of the border". Nothing can stop these invading Mexicans except the US declaring war on Mexico.

Wouldn't it be funny if Mexico wound up taking back Texas and parts of California? I know, how about another war against the native American indians and they won this time?

..........and the Indians use white people as slaves and the Mexicans that wanted the white settlers in Texas to kill off the Indians get killed themselves. :cuckoo:

Just making a point here, friend. We TOOK the land from the Indians and we TOOK land from the Mexicans. I also TOOK American history, the textbook version which glorified early American warriors, but the truth has always been hidden that the United States was the usurper, not the other way around.

Are you saying the Americans of today are less American than the Americans of the past?

I'm saying we have a lot of armchair warriors, and we have way too many I've-got-mine-so-fuck-you (including what's good for the country). You can preach 'til pigs fly that patriotism and love of country is foremost, but the actions of many bely that. It's a bunch of all talk, no action that I see, hear, read every single day now.

(And I say "you" collectively, before you start in on me.)

[
Just making a point here, friend. We TOOK the land from the Indians and we TOOK land from the Mexicans. I also TOOK American history, the textbook version which glorified early American warriors, but the truth has always been hidden that the United States was the usurper, not the other way around.

You must have gotten the LA RAZA version that comes with every tamale at your local public school.

Ever hear of how those poor Indians would BUTCHER surrendering soldiers during the French and Indian War which proved to the rest of the world that they were savages? Do American Indians ever apologize for all the innocent settlers they killed?

If I remember correctly, SPAIN owned the southwest and took it from Native Americans not Mexicans. Plus......Mexico received millions of dollars from the United States for the land the US won fair and square in a war with Mexico. I guess LA RAZA ripped those pages out of your history book.

[I'm saying we have a lot of armchair warriors, and we have way too many I've-got-mine-so-fuck-you (including what's good for the country). You can preach 'til pigs fly that patriotism and love of country is foremost, but the actions of many bely that. It's a bunch of all talk, no action that I see, hear, read every single day now.

(And I say "you" collectively, before you start in on me.)

You have a twisted view of American history. And America covered up very little compared to other countries around the world. You don't know how lucky you are to live here.

[

You must have gotten the LA RAZA version that comes with every tamale at your local public school.

Ever hear of how those poor Indians would BUTCHER surrendering soldiers during the French and Indian War which proved to the rest of the world that they were savages? Do American Indians ever apologize for all the innocent settlers they killed?

If I remember correctly, SPAIN owned the southwest and took it from Native Americans not Mexicans. Plus......Mexico received millions of dollars from the United States for the land the US won fair and square in a war with Mexico. I guess LA RAZA ripped those pages out of your history book.

You can stop your ignorant allegations, because I've never even gone to the La Raza website, clever as you think you are. The bottom line is the American Indian got its land taken by white settlers from across the pond. That they tried to defend their land and their families and brutality was part of that is rather moot. And yes, we paid off Mexico. Nice. I'm not anti-American, I just don't like the bullshit piled on by people who really haven't studied actual history.

[
You can stop your ignorant allegations, because I've never even gone to the La Raza website, clever as you think you are. The bottom line is the American Indian got its land taken by white settlers from across the pond. That they tried to defend their land and their families and brutality was part of that is rather moot. And yes, we paid off Mexico. Nice. I'm not anti-American, I just don't like the bullshit piled on by people who really haven't studied actual history.

They are not ignorant allegations. They are AMERICAN HISTORY without the political correctness filter added so Mexican children won't see how pathetic their people really are when compared to civilized Americans.

And since I assume you wouldn't like living in a teepee, how do you SCHOLARS think the North American continent would look today without those evil white people and their inventions?

Last edited:
In my opinion, there is a lot of misinformation, some of it just plain silly, being spouted in this thread.

There are no people on Earth living on land that their group evolved from. Everybody's ancestors took land from somebody else going back as far as written history reaches and no doubt before then too. Had Santa Ana been a decent sort and benevolent dictator, the Texicans would have lived out their lives peacefully as Mexican citizens. But his excessive taxation and oppressive dictates became too much for the freedom loving Texans and eventually they revolted as people are wont to do when pushed far enough. Check your history books. It has happened time and time again all across the globe. At such time as the U.S. government devolves into an oppressive totalitarian regime, there will likely be another revolution here. And then will you brand the victors the bad guys?

Sometimes the revolutionary victors have made things much better. At times they've made them worse.

If you are going to fault those who took the land from Mexico, would you not also have to fault those who took the land from England? Again, if the Britsh had not been oppressive masters, the colonists would have lived out their lives as loyal British subjects.

In the Indian Wars, yes the Spaniards and other 'white men' did injustice to the Indians, but in the honest historical accounts, the Indians did some injustice of their own, both to the 'intruders' and to other Indians. There really are few innocent victims to be found in the broader truths of world history if you go by who deserves to have the land and who doesn't.

Only the most narrow minded ideologues demand that villains and victims be assigned in all aspects of history.

Last edited:
As for voter irregularities in New Mexico, only the most ignorant of the ignorant would deny that it happens. When you're working the polls and the non-English comes through the line with one of those English/Spanish ballots in hand, and before signing in turns to the person behind him/her and asks in Spanish: "Who am I supposed to vote for again?" you really do wonder. And that's not even counting the people distressed to see that their recently deceased spouse had already signed in and voted. No telling how many of those weren't caught though.

And New Mexico was declared a sanctuary state by our former governor who lobbied hard to get drivers' licenses for illegals. And the years I tried to show my I.D. at the polls and was waved off by poll workers who weren't allowed to even look at them.

And then there's the mysterious 'misplaced' ballot box that always seemed to show up to tip a really close election in another direction.

We have a governor now who is doing her damndest to clean up the mess, but New Mexico has never had anything other than a Democratic legislature since we became a state in 1912. And her best efforts in the current legislature to get the drivers' licenses for illegals stopped was sidetracked again by the Democrats. Illegals will continue to get drivers' licenses and will continue to be registered to vote here and there.

History = the country in which you are taught about it - end of story.

The right to writing the history books always goes to the victor.

However, Maggie makes a valid point. This land did not belong to us (white Europeans) when we got here. We took it by force. I'd say we have done a lot of good with the progress we have brought along, but I'm sure there are some who will point to their dead and disagree with that.

Immie

In my opinion, there is a lot of misinformation, some of it just plain silly, being spouted in this thread.

There are no people on Earth living on land that their group evolved from. Everybody's ancestors took land from somebody else going back as far as written history reaches and no doubt before then too. Had Santa Ana been a decent sort and benevolent dictator, the Texicans would have lived out their lives peacefully as Mexican citizens. But his excessive taxation and oppressive dictates became too much for the freedom loving Texans and eventually they revolted as people are wont to do when pushed far enough. Check your history books. It has happened time and time again all across the globe. At such time as the U.S. government devolves into an oppressive totalitarian regime, there will likely be another revolution here. And then will you brand the victors the bad guys?

Sometimes the revolutionary victors have made things much better. At times they've made them worse.

If you are going to fault those who took the land from Mexico, would you not also have to fault those who took the land from England? Again, if the Britsh had not been oppressive masters, the colonists would have lived out their lives as loyal British subjects.

In the Indian Wars, yes the Spaniards and other 'white men' did injustice to the Indians, but in the honest historical accounts, the Indians did some injustice of their own, both to the 'intruders' and to other Indians. There really are few innocent victims to be found in the broader truths of world history if you go by who deserves to have the land and who doesn't.

Only the most narrow minded ideologues demand that villains and victims be assigned in all aspects of history.

The only way an American can know who his friends are, is by opening the history books and see who stood by him in the past.

Past performance predicts future behavior. That is just common sense.

As for voter irregularities in New Mexico, only the most ignorant of the ignorant would deny that it happens. When you're working the polls and the non-English comes through the line with one of those English/Spanish ballots in hand, and before signing in turns to the person behind him/her and asks in Spanish: "Who am I supposed to vote for again?" you really do wonder. And that's not even counting the people distressed to see that their recently deceased spouse had already signed in and voted. No telling how many of those weren't caught though.

And New Mexico was declared a sanctuary state by our former governor who lobbied hard to get drivers' licenses for illegals. And the years I tried to show my I.D. at the polls and was waved off by poll workers who weren't allowed to even look at them.

And then there's the mysterious 'misplaced' ballot box that always seemed to show up to tip a really close election in another direction.

We have a governor now who is doing her damndest to clean up the mess, but New Mexico has never had anything other than a Democratic legislature since we became a state in 1912. And her best efforts in the current legislature to get the drivers' licenses for illegals stopped was sidetracked again by the Democrats. Illegals will continue to get drivers' licenses and will continue to be registered to vote here and there.

Those politicians that help illegals should be arrested and charged with treason.

Giving illegals American identities is called "espionage".

However, Maggie makes a valid point. This land did not belong to us (white Europeans) when we got here. We took it by force. I'd say we have done a lot of good with the progress we have brought along, but I'm sure there are some who will point to their dead and disagree with that.

Immie

The earth belongs to God! If He didn't want "Europeans" to civilize the western hemisphere, he would have put a fence in the middle of the ocean.:eusa_angel:

Immie

The earth belongs to God! If He didn't want "Europeans" to civilize the western hemisphere, he would have put a fence in the middle of the ocean.:eusa_angel:

Good point.

Although, I did not say we did not belong here only that those who lived here before us might see things differently than we do. I wonder what America would be like if we had never come. Probably like the third world countries that exist today. Maybe like the deepest darkest jungles of Africa?

Immie

Forum List

Back