LOLOL

Great, yet another dumbfuck.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Where did I say we have 67 votes in the Senate?? :cuckoo:
Congress doesn't Impeach...........they bring charges............even if you vote for a trial.........Trump isn't Impeached.........He will be FOUND INNOCENT.......of Charges.............LOL..........have you made them up yet.........LOL

When he's out of office from this Impeachment Circus ......let me know.

My god this Troll iis funny.
"Congress doesn't Impeach"

LOLOLOL

Dumbfuck, aside from the fact that the Senate is part of Congress.... yes, the House impeaches without the Senate. The Senate tries impeachments.

The House of Representatives shall chuse their Speaker and other Officers; and shall have the sole Power of Impeachment.

Fuck, even I'm embarrassed for you.

1233796371590.gif
It really was sad how Schitt had to stack the deck with a lopsided inquiry, huh?
He should have done a better job, if you ask me.
Sure have got to do a lot of dot connecting with assumptions/presumptions/ I thought/possibly.
There was no lopsided inquiry. It was an investigation since there was no Special Counsel. They held depositions in similar fashion as Ken Starr did when he was an Independent Counsel. Now we're in the hearing phase. Next up, articles of impeachment will be drafted.
Ken Starr let the opposing side call any witness they wanted. Oooops
Bullshit. During his investigation, he held it privately and took depositions and privately questioned people.

"That means that investigation into Burisma was still open when Shokin was fired."

That's why I said, "dormant," and not, "closed."

I swear, you people have the brain of a gnat.
Haven't you ever heard the phrase...sitting on it...?...burying it...?....
I don't care what you want to call it -- there was no active investigation into Burisma when Biden got Shokin fired.
Why are you defending corruption?...what the fuck is your problem?...we all know Joe and who he is...he has been the most corrupted senator we have seen in a long time...his family and he are filthy rich with bank accounts all over Europe......his family members land the best do nothing jobs on the planet....
You attack Trump over made up shit while you defend open corruption by Biden.....you make me sick...you are exactly what is wrong with our nation...its fucks like you that are ruining the greatest nation on earth....
You are a dog shit pile in the roadway of American advancement liberty and justice....GOP bad DNC good...that is your mantra no matter how much evidence to the contrary gets shoved in your faggot commie fascist face....its a good thing your type is dying off...and your ideology is being exposed as anti freedom...and anti American....

The problem with dumb ignorant sick people like you is...... You don’t have anything to prove that the Biden are corrupt. Nothing.

But we have a clear evidence that Trump is corrupted before he even became a president.

You have this president trying to save Putin and traitors like you supported him. That’s fucked up dude.

On top of that YOU are also a very a big liar. Show us where Biden has account all over in Europe. Where?

Democrats Must Admit Joe Biden’s Family Profits Off Him

Anything else stupid?....

Bullshit. Coming from unknown media the intercept?
You should know better than that stupid.

The whistleblower met with them only to confirm correct procedures of wistleblowing. No information was provided at that meeting.

The primary reason whistleblower wont testify is due to death threats, but also its redundant and pointless.

This is only an attempt to turn the hearings into a circus.

If you believe that, I have a bridge for sale.

You can say anything you want to the media. It's different when you have to say it under oath to Congress. This is not a whistleblower, it's a rat. It's a leaker, likely an anti-Trump cabal member, who was ordered to look for any stupid reason he or she can come up with to give Democrats an excuse to do what they are doing today.

The rat is in no more of jeopardy than any other witness that testified so far. Schiff Face is scared to death of the questions the Republicans have of who the rat contacted, who the rat got their information from, what is their political motivation, who they discussed this with, who wrote up the complaint, and since it was classified content, was the person who wrote the complaint privileged to hear it.

Plenty of questions for the rat we should get answers to since this is plain as day a witch hunt.
What testimony did the whistleblower give to make the case against Trump?
Zero

There is no reason to put this person's life in danger, one of the reasons for the whisleblower concept.

Quoit try to bame others because Trump got caught.

Actually, no. The only legal protection the WB has is from retaliation on the job. There is no legal requirement for anonymity, no protection against being forced to testify, none. Basically, if he made the accusation, he can be forced to defend it, and that opens the door to whether the democrats handled him legally or not.

Wrong very wrong.
In this site alone how many of you idiots post lies and violence?
Out there how many of these deranged idiots Trump followers would like to kill this WB?

If something happened to him and his family are you going to do something?
If you think I am wrong, then cite the text of the law that guarantees a WB anonymity and immunity from testifying. That's all you need to do. If you can't do so, at least have the dignity to admit you were wrong.

I will always admit when I’m wrong but not in this case....

One already posted here $50,000 bounty against the WB.
Obviously you have not heard of Whistle Blower Protection Act 1989.

Now I did asked you some questions. Do you mind?

Wrong very wrong.
Out there how many of these deranged idiots Trump followers would like to kill this WB?

If you think I am wrong, then cite the text of the law that guarantees a WB anonymity and immunity from testifying. That's all you need to do. If you can't do so, at least have the dignity to admit you were wrong.
The statute doesn't apply to this "whistleblower" or to Trump's phone call and the statute doesn't guarantee immunity or anonymity.
see national security protections:

intelligence- community whistleblowers are not protected from retaliation if they raise "differences of opinions concerning public-policy matters," but are protected if they raise violations of laws, rules, or regulations. This makes it difficult for national-security employees to raise questions about the overarching legality or constitutionality of policies or programs operated under secret law, like the NSA's mass-surveillance programs.[33]

Since law was violated, whistleblower is protected.
4th Amendment and the right to confront your accusers in the Senate should there be a trial........

He has accused.............and can be called to the Senate............Whistleblower protections do not override the 4th Amendment of the Constitution...............

He's out of the public eye............ONLY FOR NOW.

The Whistleblower was a guy driving down the road & seeing what appears to be a rape & reports it to police. If it goes to court, the accuser is the raped woman, not the guy who reported what he saw.
The Ukraine said it wasn't raped............Now go over there and DEMAND they say they were RAPED.....

Nice try though.

Coming from these goons? Absolutely. Those were planted by Russian operatives to that was already debunked.

Don’t ever mentioned Barr to me here.He is no different from Guilliani personal lawyer... These are the REJECTS of the US government.

Damn fool, Guilliani is a former federal prosecutor who has a history of busting organized crime, and Barr was the AG before. He is now the 85th AG, but he was also the 77th AG under G.H.W. Bush and was confirmed by the senate 99-0. Why don't you go back to your fucking shit hoe, you'll love it there.

True but that doesn’t mean he is not corrupted and stupid.

Let me enlighten your stupidity. You have this personal lawyer Guilliani running around doing state department job instructed by Trump. Just about every witness at the hearing despise and trashed this despicable lawyer Guilliani.

Then go on national tv broadcasting what he is doing stupidly.
With the information coming from a fired corrupted prosecutor general Shokin.
So tell me how fucking stupid these goons are?

You should have stopped at "True". The rest is pure bullshit, the president decided who represents him, where and when. Presidents have had personal envoys for more than 240 years. Trump did nothing out of the ordinary. Your fucking commie fantasies notwithstanding. BTW you have my permission to have your ESL teacher to explain the big words to ya. LMAO

Let me repeat it again........... Just about every witness at the hearing despised, trashed and blasted Guilliani. Running around stupid.

Bolton who reports directly with Trump at that time even called Guilliani a hand grenade that will blow up every one’s face.

Trump did nothing of the ordinary? Since when it’s legal to ask a favor to a foreign leader to dig dirt against his political rival? That is pure corruption an example of a bribery.
Why is that acceptable to all of Trump supporters?

Biden fired a corrupted prosecutor general Shokin is not acceptable?

You're reading into things, words have meaning, not what commies like you want them to mean. Didn't they teach you that in your ESL class?

Deflection time. I understand truth hurts.

Of topic...........but given 3 years .......Mr. Mueller.......of a smear campaign by the left.....

Who here thinks Bloomberg will be their candidate........Yeah I know off topic.....but he has deep pockets and a media network..........

So who better to run a Slander Strategy against Trump than him..........seeing this is their strategy.

Think I'll start a thread and poll it........LOL
A smear campaign by who? Was the Mueller investigation a smear campaign?

Of topic...........but given 3 years .......Mr. Mueller.......of a smear campaign by the left.....

Who here thinks Bloomberg will be their candidate........Yeah I know off topic.....but he has deep pockets and a media network..........

So who better to run a Slander Strategy against Trump than him..........seeing this is their strategy.

Think I'll start a thread and poll it........LOL
A smear campaign by who? Was the Mueller investigation a smear campaign?
Yes
Kevin Clinesmith

For one, for soliciting campaign help from a foreign national.
You wish....
Who needs wishes when we have Trump's admission...?

"Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it..."
Out of context, faun.....but, you know that.
Nope? Not out of context. Investigating Biden hurts Biden in the election. Being a political rival, hurting Biden helps Trump. Zelensky is a foreign national. Right there is Trump soliciting a foreign national for something of value towards his own campaign.

That's a crime.

The House is fulfilling their Constitutional obligations to impeach a president who abused the power of his office in such a wanton manner. If the Senate wants to turn their cheek on this, that's on them.
And by turning their cheeks it will let the voting public see what guys kiss trumps butt and which are voting for country first
That's exactly right. American voters will be the jury in place of the Senate.

Haven't you ever heard the phrase...sitting on it...?...burying it...?....
I don't care what you want to call it -- there was no active investigation into Burisma when Biden got Shokin fired.
Why are you defending corruption?...what the fuck is your problem?...we all know Joe and who he is...he has been the most corrupted senator we have seen in a long time...his family and he are filthy rich with bank accounts all over Europe......his family members land the best do nothing jobs on the planet....
You attack Trump over made up shit while you defend open corruption by Biden.....you make me sick...you are exactly what is wrong with our nation...its fucks like you that are ruining the greatest nation on earth....
You are a dog shit pile in the roadway of American advancement liberty and justice....GOP bad DNC good...that is your mantra no matter how much evidence to the contrary gets shoved in your faggot commie fascist face....its a good thing your type is dying off...and your ideology is being exposed as anti freedom...and anti American....

The problem with dumb ignorant sick people like you is...... You don’t have anything to prove that the Biden are corrupt. Nothing.

But we have a clear evidence that Trump is corrupted before he even became a president.

You have this president trying to save Putin and traitors like you supported him. That’s fucked up dude.

On top of that YOU are also a very a big liar. Show us where Biden has account all over in Europe. Where?

Democrats Must Admit Joe Biden’s Family Profits Off Him

Anything else stupid?....

Bullshit. Coming from unknown media the intercept?
You should know better than that stupid.

Head in the sand....truth denier extraordinaire.....

You wish....

"Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it..."
Nope? Not out of context. Investigating Biden hurts Biden in the election. Being a political rival, hurting Biden helps Trump. Zelensky is a foreign national. Right there is Trump soliciting a foreign national for something of value towards his own campaign.

That's a crime.

The House is fulfilling their Constitutional obligations to impeach a president who abused the power of his office in such a wanton manner. If the Senate wants to turn their cheek on this, that's on them.
And by turning their cheeks it will let the voting public see what guys kiss trumps butt and which are voting for country first
That's exactly right. American voters will be the jury in place of the Senate.
We already voted...you lose....no one wants an impeachment but snowflakes that can't function while Trump is president....

Actually, no. The only legal protection the WB has is from retaliation on the job. There is no legal requirement for anonymity, no protection against being forced to testify, none. Basically, if he made the accusation, he can be forced to defend it, and that opens the door to whether the democrats handled him legally or not.

Wrong very wrong.

The statute doesn't apply to this "whistleblower" or to Trump's phone call and the statute doesn't guarantee immunity or anonymity.

intelligence- community whistleblowers are not protected from retaliation if they raise "differences of opinions concerning public-policy matters," but are protected if they raise violations of laws, rules, or regulations. This makes it difficult for national-security employees to raise questions about the overarching legality or constitutionality of policies or programs operated under secret law, like the NSA's mass-surveillance programs.[33]

4th Amendment and the right to confront your accusers in the Senate should there be a trial........

He has accused.............and can be called to the Senate............Whistleblower protections do not override the 4th Amendment of the Constitution...............

Since impeachment isnt a criminal trial or legal process, the president doesnt have constitutional right to confront accuser.

Besides, the witnesses have accused the president more than the whistleblower.

You wish....

That's a crime.

So the fact that Biden might get hurt is more important than what he did. Lib insanity 101
You all have been railroading witch hunt investigating Trump for 3 years with no evidence and the conclusions reached so far by your cherished investigators is that Trump did nothing illegal.
:cuckoo:

Wrong very wrong.

Since impeachment isnt a criminal trial or legal process, the president doesnt have constitutional right to confront accuser.

In the Senate...........it is considered a trial..........And Trump's Lawyers can defend the President and call witnesses...........the WB is not immune to that under the 4th.

1. Except that he hold the military aid in exchange to dig dirt against his political rival Biden.
YOUR CLAIM. Impossible to prove without putting Biden and others up on the stand to hear BOTH sides. So far it looks like he withheld aid as a new government was being instated there to replace a corrupt one and Trump wanted to get to know who the new people were running the country before sending them tank busters and millions in aide. And in the end, it turned out the aid wasn't even actually delayed in its actual release! That and the fact that you haven't anyone in Ukraine who actually corroborates that claim. And Biden isn't even his political rival! He is just one of about 20 likely possible nominees for next year! So, 0-1 for Charwin.

Nope. Actually it’s more like 25 - 0 because lot’s of you lied or philosophical to prove a point.

Like you. The funds are withheld since July and was released September.

Trump asked a favor to dig dirt against his political rival during a big meeting with Zelensky at the same time holding well needed aid is extortion thus punishable by impeachment.

In the Senate...........it is considered a trial..........And Trump's Lawyers can defend the President and call witnesses...........the WB is not immune to that under the 4th.
Interesting.. can you find legal precedent?

We're not in a senate trial yet, so the inquiry at this stage in the house doesnt apply to 4th amendment.
Im not sure if the Senate trial counts as a criminal trial or legal process.

Interesting.. can you find legal precedent?

We're not in a senate trial yet, so the inquiry at this stage in the house doesnt apply to 4th amendment.
Im not sure if the Senate trial counts as a criminal trial or legal process.
It's called a trial in the Constitution..........good luck keeping the WB out of this if it goes there........

Will not be a Shifty Show there...........Your side can't stop other witnesses from testifying against your side...........Pelosi doesn't want it to go there and you know it........There will be consequences and she knows it..........

That's what he says, and no one in Ukraine has contradicted him.
That's what he says now. Where's his proof at the time?
Even with the lopsided inquiry, your side shot blanks. go figure.
And Trump's still gonna get impeached.
For what?
How much do you want to bet that it won't be one of the charges?

Coming from these goons? Absolutely. Those were planted by Russian operatives to that was already debunked.

Don’t ever mentioned Barr to me here.He is no different from Guilliani personal lawyer... These are the REJECTS of the US government.

Damn fool, Guilliani is a former federal prosecutor who has a history of busting organized crime, and Barr was the AG before. He is now the 85th AG, but he was also the 77th AG under G.H.W. Bush and was confirmed by the senate 99-0. Why don't you go back to your fucking shit hoe, you'll love it there.

True but that doesn’t mean he is not corrupted and stupid.

Let me enlighten your stupidity. You have this personal lawyer Guilliani running around doing state department job instructed by Trump. Just about every witness at the hearing despise and trashed this despicable lawyer Guilliani.

Then go on national tv broadcasting what he is doing stupidly.
With the information coming from a fired corrupted prosecutor general Shokin.
So tell me how fucking stupid these goons are?
Not stupid at all, in fact if you had a swamp full of cut throats you couldn't trust as far as you could throw them after all that has happened, then you would be looking and dealing with those you can trust, not in those you can't trust.

It is that a man should say that "it is his hope that his enemy be that of a stranger, in so that he may know him when he comes for him, and not his brother for whom he may not knoweth if he were coming for him.

The swamp is liken to ones brother's coming for their other brother, and that brother trusting in them to not be his enemy, but his allies instead. The swamp brother's have been the president's enemies since 2016.

In short Guilliani is going to jail.

Really? And I just saw him on TV last night looking totally unconcerned making rather casual chat. Can you please link me to his conviction and sentencing?

What do you expect from an idiot. He doesn’t even know he is incriminating himself.

I said Guilliani is going to jail. I didn’t say he is in jail..

I will update you when he is indicted. His buddy Parnas already turned against him.

Wrong very wrong.

Great, so when Trump goes to trial in a court of law, he'll finally have his Constitutional right to face his accuser. Until then, in the immortal words of the great actor, Robert De Niro....fuck Trump.

Wrong very wrong.

Great, so when Trump goes to trial in a court of law, he'll finally have his Constitutional right to face his accuser. Until then, in the immortal words of the great actor, Robert De Niro....fuck Trump.

Why yes..........the Libs are a party of justice and fairness.........to save the Republic..........right........

Karma is a bitch bro.

Forum List

Back