No it's a problem for the left..........3 years of I GOTCHA..........and FLOP.

And here we go again............You guys are so wrong all the time.........why should anyone listen to people who are always wrong.
Again? We haven't been going after Trump for 3 years. You're delusional.
What?????? :laughing0301:
Name how the left has been going after Trump for 3 years.....
Seriously? How about the fake dossier in 2016? It's been non stop since then.
Yes....the FBI was doing the liberal's bidding....and if you don't believe that....stay tuned
LOLOL

So now the FBI is the left and they's been going after Trump for 3 years??

:cuckoo:
The guys who got canned from the FBI and caused the entire FBI to get training............are a Disgrace to the uniform.......even if it is a suit.........hell many rumors from the FBI......is that the Real FBI agents couldn't stand any of them political punks who got fired.

Kinda like Comey..........OH THE DRAMA..............Was FLOATING out of his body hovering over the table when talking to Trump.

This guy was top dog.............LOL.............LOW STANDARDS in high places I guess.........

And Trump's still gonna get impeached.
Oh you got 67 votes in the Senate...

You crack me up. LOL
LOLOL

Great, yet another dumbfuck.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Where did I say we have 67 votes in the Senate?? :cuckoo:
Congress doesn't Impeach...........they bring charges............even if you vote for a trial.........Trump isn't Impeached.........He will be FOUND INNOCENT.......of Charges.............LOL..........have you made them up yet.........LOL

When he's out of office from this Impeachment Circus ......let me know.

My god this Troll iis funny.
"Congress doesn't Impeach"

LOLOLOL

Dumbfuck, aside from the fact that the Senate is part of Congress.... yes, the House impeaches without the Senate. The Senate tries impeachments.

The House of Representatives shall chuse their Speaker and other Officers; and shall have the sole Power of Impeachment.

Fuck, even I'm embarrassed for you.

1233796371590.gif
It really was sad how Schitt had to stack the deck with a lopsided inquiry, huh?
He should have done a better job, if you ask me.
Sure have got to do a lot of dot connecting with assumptions/presumptions/ I thought/possibly.
There was no lopsided inquiry. It was an investigation since there was no Special Counsel. They held depositions in similar fashion as Ken Starr did when he was an Independent Counsel. Now we're in the hearing phase. Next up, articles of impeachment will be drafted.

Bullshit. There was no active investigation ongoing into Burisma when Shokin was sacked.

Timeline in Ukraine Probe Casts Doubt on Giuliani’s Biden Claim

But what has received less attention is that at the time Biden made his ultimatum, the probe into the company -- Burisma Holdings, owned by Mykola Zlochevsky -- had been long dormant, according to the former official, Vitaliy Kasko.

Investigation was officially closed by Yuriy Lutsenko, who was Shokin successor.

That means that investigation into Burisma was still open when Shokin was fired.

As per his own words, he was given list of people that he cannot prosecute. Who gave him a list?

US Ambassador Yovanovich.

Top Ukrainian justice official says US ambassador gave him a do not prosecute list
"That means that investigation into Burisma was still open when Shokin was fired."

That's why I said, "dormant," and not, "closed."

I swear, you people have the brain of a gnat.
Haven't you ever heard the phrase...sitting on it...?...burying it...?....
I don't care what you want to call it -- there was no active investigation into Burisma when Biden got Shokin fired.
Why are you defending corruption?...what the fuck is your problem?...we all know Joe and who he is...he has been the most corrupted senator we have seen in a long time...his family and he are filthy rich with bank accounts all over Europe......his family members land the best do nothing jobs on the planet....
You attack Trump over made up shit while you defend open corruption by Biden.....you make me sick...you are exactly what is wrong with our nation...its fucks like you that are ruining the greatest nation on earth....
You are a dog shit pile in the roadway of American advancement liberty and justice....GOP bad DNC good...that is your mantra no matter how much evidence to the contrary gets shoved in your faggot commie fascist face....its a good thing your type is dying off...and your ideology is being exposed as anti freedom...and anti American....

The problem with dumb ignorant sick people like you is...... You don’t have anything to prove that the Biden are corrupt. Nothing.

But we have a clear evidence that Trump is corrupted before he even became a president.

You have this president trying to save Putin and traitors like you supported him. That’s fucked up dude.

On top of that YOU are also a very a big liar. Show us where Biden has account all over in Europe. Where?

That's what he says now. Where's his proof at the time?
Even with the lopsided inquiry, your side shot blanks. go figure.
For what?
Abuse of power Obstruction of Congress etc etc etc Pick one There are many
The funny thing about this is that it will be a totally partisan vote with no republicans voting for impeachment.
But, there will be democrats voting against the impeachment.
The historians 50-75 years from now will have a field day with how the democrats tried to
override a duly elected president.
I really see no upside for the democrats if they push this into the Senate, other than being able to screech that Trump was impeached, to which he'll simply say, "Not guilty". Of course, they'll have to convince some democrats to vote to send it there, because some of them are in purple or red districts that will destroy them if they do. A failure to impeach would be even worse for democrats than to impeach and fail to remove.

You crack me up. LOL
LOLOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

Congress doesn't Impeach...........they bring charges............even if you vote for a trial.........Trump isn't Impeached.........He will be FOUND INNOCENT.......of Charges.............LOL..........have you made them up yet.........LOL

LOLOLOL

Dumbfuck, aside from the fact that the Senate is part of Congress.... yes, the House impeaches without the Senate. The Senate tries impeachments.

The House of Representatives shall chuse their Speaker and other Officers; and shall have the sole Power of Impeachment.

1233796371590.gif
You don't get a conviction.........you don't have Jack Squat. And you don't have a prayer in the Senate........

So this is NOISE.
Dumbfuck, the House impeaches, not the Senate.

rotfl-gif.288736

You're so stupid, you actually think Clinton wasn't impeached!

rotfl-gif.288736
They don't Impeach him...............You can play this game all you want....it's just words........if you can't win the case in the Senate............You have done NOTHING........NADDA..

And you can't win there..........and you know it............

In a Real Court they would have laughed you out of it....

After 3 years of trying...........you have 2 things.

Jack.............and

Shit..............

For what?
The funny thing about this is that it will be a totally partisan vote with no republicans voting for impeachment.
The historians 50-75 years from now will have a field day with how the democrats tried to
By charging a criminal president.

With republicans all crying Ukraine messed with our election I'd say it's putin pretty close to running our country Trump has got to go

Since I know you don't really believe that I'm going to assume you are just lashing out because impeachment failed.

How do you even know it failed? It just got started.
More witness are coming forward implicating Guilliani, Nunes and more against Trumpy.

For what?
For one, for soliciting campaign help from a foreign national.
You wish....
Who needs wishes when we have Trump's admission...?

"Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it..."
Biden: ‘I’m telling you, you’re not getting the billion dollars.’ … I looked at them and said, ‘I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money.’ Well, son of a b----. He got fired. And they put in place someone who was solid at the time.”

That is some quid pro quo, don't need an imagination

Investigation was officially closed by Yuriy Lutsenko, who was Shokin successor.

That means that investigation into Burisma was still open when Shokin was fired.

As per his own words, he was given list of people that he cannot prosecute. Who gave him a list?

US Ambassador Yovanovich.

Top Ukrainian justice official says US ambassador gave him a do not prosecute list
"That means that investigation into Burisma was still open when Shokin was fired."

That's why I said, "dormant," and not, "closed."

I swear, you people have the brain of a gnat.
Haven't you ever heard the phrase...sitting on it...?...burying it...?....
I don't care what you want to call it -- there was no active investigation into Burisma when Biden got Shokin fired.
Why are you defending corruption?...what the fuck is your problem?...we all know Joe and who he is...he has been the most corrupted senator we have seen in a long time...his family and he are filthy rich with bank accounts all over Europe......his family members land the best do nothing jobs on the planet....
You attack Trump over made up shit while you defend open corruption by Biden.....you make me sick...you are exactly what is wrong with our nation...its fucks like you that are ruining the greatest nation on earth....
You are a dog shit pile in the roadway of American advancement liberty and justice....GOP bad DNC good...that is your mantra no matter how much evidence to the contrary gets shoved in your faggot commie fascist face....its a good thing your type is dying off...and your ideology is being exposed as anti freedom...and anti American....

The problem with dumb ignorant sick people like you is...... You don’t have anything to prove that the Biden are corrupt. Nothing.

But we have a clear evidence that Trump is corrupted before he even became a president.

You have this president trying to save Putin and traitors like you supported him. That’s fucked up dude.

On top of that YOU are also a very a big liar. Show us where Biden has account all over in Europe. Where?

Democrats Must Admit Joe Biden’s Family Profits Off Him

Anything else stupid?....

For what?
You wish

No you didn’t. You only going around to support your lie.
This is the problem when you’ve been listening too much of Hannity. Using technicalities of words...

Asking a favor from a foreign leader against his political enemies is wrong. Thus equivalent to dig dirt.

Do you want me to repeat it again?

You have no idea WTF you're talking about. Digging up dirt means to create phony evidence. Finding real evidence is only digging up truth. Biden is not his political opponent. We won't know who his opponent will be for a couple of months, so this charge that Trump is doing this to gain favor in the election is an utter lie. Biden is not his rival, and likely will not be.

Deeeenng. You are right. Digging dirt is create a phony evidence. WOW I’m so impressed with your brilliance.

Crap...... there are no evidence Biden did anything wrong in Ukraine. NONE. Except phony evidence. Then only people like you and corrupted president planted that.

Why do you even think Trump will get Biden involved with his corruptions if he wasn’t scared of Biden?

1. The President is the last person who's hands the money passes through before it gets sent to another country. Don't you think he should look for potential problems before he does that?

Now that I embarrassed you into admitting what digging up dirt means, please explain how Trump asked for phony evidence during that call to Zelensky. Not once did he even hint at that. He asked Zelensky to "look into it" not create phony evidence. Looking into it does not mean digging up dirt......well......unless you're a lying leftist that wants to make up definitions of terms.

1. Except that he hold the military aid in exchange to dig dirt against his political rival Biden.

2. Embarrassed me HELL no. Actually I am embarrassing you because all what you are doing is twisting your philosophical ideology. Reality is Reality. Facts are facts....... Dude just admit it your BOI is 11 year old boy reject.

In reality you don’t really know that much at all.

Lies. Security assistance was not held.

Forward to 1:20 and listen, asshole.

Liar. Even Trump's own acting chief of staff admits the security assistance was held up...

"Did he also mention to me in passing the corruption related to the DNC server? Absolutely. No question about that. But that’s it. And that’s why we held up the money." ~ Mick Mulvaney

For what?
They aren't dummies Meister They know they can't get past the repub cowards in the senate You know,those afraid of losing their jobs if they piss off Trump The idea is to put all the crap on the table to let America see and make up their minds come election day You have Neunes Pompeo Guiliani the lowest of the low lying for Trump What lying cowards they are You think Ukraine meddled in our election too??

EU countries have provide the Ukraine 16.4 billion dollars over the last 4 years. They are certainly providing their share of the cost.

There is no doubt that Zelensky understood Trump wanted an investigation. 6 times in the phone conversation he refers to an investigation.

When Trump began the following discussion of Biden in his request for investigation, he gave democrats the ammunition they needed for an impeachment. "There's a lot of talk about Biden's son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great. Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it... It sounds horrible to me."

If Trump had just ask Zelensky for an investigation of corruption, then there would be no evidence for impeachment in the call. Once he made it clear he wanted Biden investigated, he gave the democrats an article of impeachment. A president can't ask a foreign country to investigate a candidate for president, That's a violation of election law and a violation of the constitution.

Had Trump simply ask Zelensky to open an investigation of corruption, talk to Rudy about it, and not mentioned Biden, we would not be discussing this call and there would have been no impeachment investigation. Giuliani could have directed Zelensky to focus on Biden, make public statements and give Trump exactly what he wanted.

"EU countries have provide the Ukraine 16.4 billion dollars over the last 4 years. They are certainly providing their share of the cost."

Notice how none of those "fact-checkers" doesn't say that those $16.4 billion are part of loans and guarantees that Ukraine will get as part of Ukraine–European Union Association Agreement. Every country that plans to enter EU or be partner with EU goes thru the same process, where EU is providing loans and aid to sync the economic, legal, environmental standards with those of EU.

For instance, Turkey is another country that is trying to enter EU and for that they receiving financial assistance under IPA II program. Every EU neighboring country goes to the same process, not just Ukraine.

Knowing this, please explain, how much of military aid EU provided to Ukraine?
In Trump's statement in defense of holding back Military Aid, he was mentioned contributions to the Ukraine, not just military aid, "My complaint has always been — and I’d withhold again, and I’ll continue to withhold until such time as Europe and other nations contribute to Ukraine," Trump said Sept. 24. "Because they’re not doing it. Just the United States. We’re putting up the bulk of the money. And I’m asking, why is that." He is speaking of financial aid, not just military aid. Financial aid to the Ukraine allows the government to free up funds for the military campaign where needed. US military aid is restricted to purchasing military hardware and training, from the US.
Here’s what you need to know about the US aid package to Ukraine that Trump delayed

Trump came under heavy criticism of holding aid, even by Lindsey Graham. He was getting it from both sides. So he released the money. Schiff Head never even gave it a thought. He never brought it up out of all the witnesses he hauled into that inquiry.

Bottom line: Trump had good reason to hold the money, and he had good reason to release it, all without the concern he had for the Biden's. So to try and make the case that it was only because of the Biden's would never hold up in a court of law. It's called circumstantial evidence.
I don't know if the administration has manufactured a reason after the fact of why the funds were held but reported emails from the chief of staff certainly show they were looking for a sound reason. There seems no doubt as too why the funds were released on Sept 2, two days before the House announced they were starting an investigation.

The funds were released on September 11th.

After so much exposure from the media it was released.
Should be in July.

You crack me up. LOL
LOLOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

LOLOLOL

1233796371590.gif
It really was sad how Schitt had to stack the deck with a lopsided inquiry, huh?
He should have done a better job, if you ask me.
Sure have got to do a lot of dot connecting with assumptions/presumptions/ I thought/possibly.
There was no lopsided inquiry. It was an investigation since there was no Special Counsel. They held depositions in similar fashion as Ken Starr did when he was an Independent Counsel. Now we're in the hearing phase. Next up, articles of impeachment will be drafted.
Ken Starr let the opposing side call any witness they wanted. Oooops

For what?
Who will then simply say, "not guilty", and go about his business. That's why this is such a big risk for democrats. Virtually any outcome short of actually getting rid of Trump rebounds to their detriment, and they're not helping themselves right now.

LOLOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

LOLOLOL

1233796371590.gif
You don't get a conviction.........you don't have Jack Squat. And you don't have a prayer in the Senate........

So this is NOISE.

rotfl-gif.288736

rotfl-gif.288736
They don't Impeach him...............You can play this game all you want....it's just words........if you can't win the case in the Senate............You have done NOTHING........NADDA..

Jack.............and

Shit..............
I know jack shit ,,,Trump doesn't

For what?
They aren't dummies Meister They know they can't get past the repub cowards in the senate You know,those afraid of losing their jobs if they piss off Trump The idea is to put all the crap on the table to let America see and make up their minds come election day You have Neunes Pompeo Guiliani the lowest of the low lying for Trump What lying cowards they are You think Ukraine meddled in our election too??
Thing is that the polls are saying that the people are tired of the constant drum beat, Ed.
Over the weekend some of the democrats have started to back away from the impeachment.

Mr. Mueller hope you are feeling better............you looked ill when testifying.........and didn't even know what was in the Report.......

Are you better now..........the meds helping..............
Mueller did exactly what he was supposed to do. Who knows why you think that's a problem for him?
No it's a problem for the left..........3 years of I GOTCHA..........and FLOP.

And here we go again............You guys are so wrong all the time.........why should anyone listen to people who are always wrong.
Again? We haven't been going after Trump for 3 years. You're delusional.
What?????? :laughing0301:
Name how the left has been going after Trump for 3 years.....

Comey started in mid 2016 and they haven't stopped since.

LOLOLOL

1233796371590.gif

So this is NOISE.

rotfl-gif.288736

rotfl-gif.288736

Jack.............and

Shit..............
I know jack shit ,,,Trump doesn't
Wow............who is Mr. Jack then........lol

For what?
For one, for soliciting campaign help from a foreign national.
You wish....
Who needs wishes when we have Trump's admission...?

"Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it..."
Out of context, faun.....but, you know that.
Nope? Not out of context. Investigating Biden hurts Biden in the election. Being a political rival, hurting Biden helps Trump. Zelensky is a foreign national. Right there is Trump soliciting a foreign national for something of value towards his own campaign.

That's a crime.

The House is fulfilling their Constitutional obligations to impeach a president who abused the power of his office in such a wanton manner. If the Senate wants to turn their cheek on this, that's on them.

Forum List

Back