I don't care what you want to call it -- there was no active investigation into Burisma when Biden got Shokin fired.
Why are you defending corruption?...what the fuck is your problem?...we all know Joe and who he is...he has been the most corrupted senator we have seen in a long time...his family and he are filthy rich with bank accounts all over Europe......his family members land the best do nothing jobs on the planet....
You attack Trump over made up shit while you defend open corruption by Biden.....you make me sick...you are exactly what is wrong with our nation...its fucks like you that are ruining the greatest nation on earth....
You are a dog shit pile in the roadway of American advancement liberty and justice....GOP bad DNC good...that is your mantra no matter how much evidence to the contrary gets shoved in your faggot commie fascist face....its a good thing your type is dying off...and your ideology is being exposed as anti freedom...and anti American....

The problem with dumb ignorant sick people like you is...... You don’t have anything to prove that the Biden are corrupt. Nothing.

But we have a clear evidence that Trump is corrupted before he even became a president.

You have this president trying to save Putin and traitors like you supported him. That’s fucked up dude.

On top of that YOU are also a very a big liar. Show us where Biden has account all over in Europe. Where?

Democrats Must Admit Joe Biden’s Family Profits Off Him

Anything else stupid?....

Bullshit. Coming from unknown media the intercept?
You should know better than that stupid.

Head in the sand....truth denier extraordinaire.....

You’ve been here since 2010 and it’s hard to believe you are using an unknown piece of shit media that catered to your kind of ignorance.

You are dumber than I thought.

You can't go by what he is saying.

How convenient. That means you can make up any narrative that suits your fancy against the bad orange man.

I have been in those countries. Using American Logic just doesn't work. And according to their "Constitution" a President can be removed and even tried by the rest of the Government. Not vote by the public is needed.

Fuck you TDS libs..............and your corrupt whores like Biden......

ahhhh..............

Now I feel much better thank you.
:mm:
Mr. Mueller hope you are feeling better............you looked ill when testifying.........and didn't even know what was in the Report.......

Are you better now..........the meds helping..............
Mueller did exactly what he was supposed to do. Who knows why you think that's a problem for him?
No it's a problem for the left..........3 years of I GOTCHA..........and FLOP.

And here we go again............You guys are so wrong all the time.........why should anyone listen to people who are always wrong.

4 years of, "Here, hold my beer" by Rump says it all. You want it to stop, get a President that doesn't do that. And don't expect Rump not to do it. It's Rump.

If you think I am wrong, then cite the text of the law that guarantees a WB anonymity and immunity from testifying. That's all you need to do. If you can't do so, at least have the dignity to admit you were wrong.
The statute doesn't apply to this "whistleblower" or to Trump's phone call and the statute doesn't guarantee immunity or anonymity.
see national security protections:

intelligence- community whistleblowers are not protected from retaliation if they raise "differences of opinions concerning public-policy matters," but are protected if they raise violations of laws, rules, or regulations. This makes it difficult for national-security employees to raise questions about the overarching legality or constitutionality of policies or programs operated under secret law, like the NSA's mass-surveillance programs.[33]

Since law was violated, whistleblower is protected.
4th Amendment and the right to confront your accusers in the Senate should there be a trial........

He has accused.............and can be called to the Senate............Whistleblower protections do not override the 4th Amendment of the Constitution...............

He's out of the public eye............ONLY FOR NOW.
Since impeachment isnt a criminal trial or legal process, the president doesnt have constitutional right to confront accuser.

Besides, the witnesses have accused the president more than the whistleblower.
In the Senate...........it is considered a trial..........And Trump's Lawyers can defend the President and call witnesses...........the WB is not immune to that under the 4th.
My G-d, you're flaming deranged. :cuckoo:

First of all, it's the 6th Amendment that guarantees the right to face your accuser, not the 4th. :eusa_doh:

The 4th Amendment guarantees you're secure from unreasonable searches.

And the 6th Amendment applies only to "criminal prosecutions," of which, an impeachment is not. It's a procedural action to remove someone from office.

Between this, and your idiocy that the Senate is not part of Congress, and your idiocy that the House doesn't impeach -- you're making a case that you're the dumbest fucking poster on this entire forum. <smh>

see national security protections:

intelligence- community whistleblowers are not protected from retaliation if they raise "differences of opinions concerning public-policy matters," but are protected if they raise violations of laws, rules, or regulations. This makes it difficult for national-security employees to raise questions about the overarching legality or constitutionality of policies or programs operated under secret law, like the NSA's mass-surveillance programs.[33]

Since law was violated, whistleblower is protected.
4th Amendment and the right to confront your accusers in the Senate should there be a trial........

He has accused.............and can be called to the Senate............Whistleblower protections do not override the 4th Amendment of the Constitution...............

Since impeachment isnt a criminal trial or legal process, the president doesnt have constitutional right to confront accuser.

In the Senate...........it is considered a trial..........And Trump's Lawyers can defend the President and call witnesses...........the WB is not immune to that under the 4th.
Interesting.. can you find legal precedent?

We're not in a senate trial yet, so the inquiry at this stage in the house doesnt apply to 4th amendment.
Im not sure if the Senate trial counts as a criminal trial or legal process.
It's called a trial in the Constitution..........good luck keeping the WB out of this if it goes there........

Will not be a Shifty Show there...........Your side can't stop other witnesses from testifying against your side...........Pelosi doesn't want it to go there and you know it........There will be consequences and she knows it..........
Dumbfuck, the Constitution states it applies to "criminal prosecutions," not "trials."

Can you at least try not to be such a flaming dumbfuck??? At least fake it.

You can't even prove that, lying fucking moron.
That's what he says, and no one in Ukraine has contradicted him.
That's what he says now. Where's his proof at the time?
Even with the lopsided inquiry, your side shot blanks. go figure.
And Trump's still gonna get impeached.
For what?

Ah, the Vinnie Barbarino Defense.

That's what he says now. Where's his proof at the time?
For what?
For one, for soliciting campaign help from a foreign national.
How much do you want to bet that it won't be one of the charges?
I don't take bets with conservatives. I've never yet seen one pay up when they lose.

Interesting.. can you find legal precedent?

We're not in a senate trial yet, so the inquiry at this stage in the house doesnt apply to 4th amendment.
Im not sure if the Senate trial counts as a criminal trial or legal process.
It's called a trial in the Constitution..........good luck keeping the WB out of this if it goes there........

Will not be a Shifty Show there...........Your side can't stop other witnesses from testifying against your side...........Pelosi doesn't want it to go there and you know it........There will be consequences and she knows it..........
Dumbfuck, the Constitution states it applies to "criminal prosecutions," not "trials."

Can you at least try not to be such a flaming dumbfuck??? At least fake it.
Since when isn't a Criminal Prosecution not been done in a trial ......dumbfuck.

Your cussing doesn't make it so...........it is your method of trolling to push the left narrative.

Mueller investigation a failure..........Impeachment nothing but hearsay.........and your polls are dropping......

too bad.

That's an assumption if you use American Logic. If you use Ukrainian Logic, it's dead on. A Ukrainian President holds on dearly and can't afford to show mistakes or even weakness. He may get elected but the rest of the Government can not only remove him but try him in the process. This ain't Kansas, Dorathy.

Zelensky holds a commanding majority in the Rada. Impeachment is a very slim prospect at this time. The far bigger danger for him is to irk the U.S. by participating in the American squabbles about impeachment, and, in particular, by taking sides in them. Exposing Trump's ploy would guarantee backlash, which Ukraine can ill-afford.

LOLOL

You're an even bigger dumbfuck than I gave you credit for. People hold meetings all the time on phone calls. I do it myself for work.

Words have meaning retard.

meeting
[ˈmēdiNG]
NOUN
  1. an assembly of people, especially the members of a society or committee, for discussion or entertainment.
    "the early-dismissal policy will be discussed at our next meeting"
    synonyms:
    gathering · assembly · conference · congregation · convention ·
    [more]
  2. a coming together of two or more people, by chance or arrangement.
    "he intrigued her on their first meeting"
Dumbfuck, people can "come together" by phone to discuss matters. They don't have to come together physically. Just because you're older than the telephone doesn't mean they're not used for meetings. Rarely does a workday go by where I don't join a meeting by phone or by webex.

Alternate means of communications are NOT meetings, shove your semantics.

LOLOL

It's not semantics, dumbfuck. I work in an office with no less than a hundred conference rooms where people hold meetings. Ya know what's in every one 'em...?

A telephone.

Because some people dial into the meetings. Either by phone or from their laptops.

You're dumber than shit, ya know that?
That doesn't contradict what he said. A telephone call is not a meeting.
LOL

Slobbers the forum's lying fucking moron. If I were him, and thank G-d a thousand times I'm not, you're the last idiot I would want taking my side.

LOLOL

Great, yet another dumbfuck.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Where did I say we have 67 votes in the Senate?? :cuckoo:
Congress doesn't Impeach...........they bring charges............even if you vote for a trial.........Trump isn't Impeached.........He will be FOUND INNOCENT.......of Charges.............LOL..........have you made them up yet.........LOL

When he's out of office from this Impeachment Circus ......let me know.

My god this Troll iis funny.
"Congress doesn't Impeach"

LOLOLOL

Dumbfuck, aside from the fact that the Senate is part of Congress.... yes, the House impeaches without the Senate. The Senate tries impeachments.

The House of Representatives shall chuse their Speaker and other Officers; and shall have the sole Power of Impeachment.

Fuck, even I'm embarrassed for you.

1233796371590.gif
You don't get a conviction.........you don't have Jack Squat. And you don't have a prayer in the Senate........

So this is NOISE.
Dumbfuck, the House impeaches, not the Senate.

rotfl-gif.288736

You're so stupid, you actually think Clinton wasn't impeached!

rotfl-gif.288736
They don't Impeach him...............You can play this game all you want....it's just words........if you can't win the case in the Senate............You have done NOTHING........NADDA..

And you can't win there..........and you know it............

In a Real Court they would have laughed you out of it....

After 3 years of trying...........you have 2 things.

Jack.............and

Shit..............

If it were a real court and the DA acted like the AG does, he would be rode out of town on a rail and disbarred in a few states. And the sitting Judge would be from the Judicial Department, the 12 jurors would be selected from the greater population. What we have is the AG is corrupt and the Jury is bought off. So much for justice. The only saving grace might be the Chief Justice residing. Can you imagine if the Chief Justice requires Rump to testify and he says NO, Executive Privilege. How'd that work out for Nixon?

Congress doesn't Impeach...........they bring charges............even if you vote for a trial.........Trump isn't Impeached.........He will be FOUND INNOCENT.......of Charges.............LOL..........have you made them up yet.........LOL

When he's out of office from this Impeachment Circus ......let me know.

My god this Troll iis funny.
"Congress doesn't Impeach"

LOLOLOL

Dumbfuck, aside from the fact that the Senate is part of Congress.... yes, the House impeaches without the Senate. The Senate tries impeachments.

The House of Representatives shall chuse their Speaker and other Officers; and shall have the sole Power of Impeachment.

Fuck, even I'm embarrassed for you.

1233796371590.gif
You don't get a conviction.........you don't have Jack Squat. And you don't have a prayer in the Senate........

So this is NOISE.
Dumbfuck, the House impeaches, not the Senate.

rotfl-gif.288736

You're so stupid, you actually think Clinton wasn't impeached!

rotfl-gif.288736
They don't Impeach him...............You can play this game all you want....it's just words........if you can't win the case in the Senate............You have done NOTHING........NADDA..

And you can't win there..........and you know it............

In a Real Court they would have laughed you out of it....

After 3 years of trying...........you have 2 things.

Jack.............and

Shit..............

If it were a real court and the DA acted like the AG does, he would be rode out of town on a rail and disbarred in a few states. And the sitting Judge would be from the Judicial Department, the 12 jurors would be selected from the greater population. What we have is the AG is corrupt and the Jury is bought off. So much for justice. The only saving grace might be the Chief Justice residing. Can you imagine if the Chief Justice requires Rump to testify and he says NO, Executive Privilege. How'd that work out for Nixon?
Nixon resigned dummy.

For what?
I don't take bets with conservatives. I've never yet seen one pay up when they lose.
You know you're going to lose, don't ya, turd?

And when he is? I'll bet you will whine like a baby and call a foul. :auiqs.jpg:
If he committed a crime, punish him. I have no desire to back crooks & thieves & liars like you do.
Well, with his own words spoken, that IS exactly what you're doing. Who are you trying to kid?

His own words were the words of the United States of America. And it got results. Enough that Ukraine was removed from the Corrupt country list and could receive Offensive Weapons from the US. he showed a level of Statesmanship far beyond what you are capable of understanding. So, by his own words, he helped to change Ukraine from a completely corrupt nation to a near honest one. Not 100% honest but close enough compared to the other Eastern Block countries. What part of this are you having trouble understanding or did Putins GRU tell you to keep stirring that pot?

let's clean up Rump and his band of Criminals and then you can go after Biden if it trips your trigger. But having the Criminal Rump and his Sycophants do it is just a way to try and make us look the other way on their crimes. Sorry, Blackmail, Election Fraud, Obstruction of Justice, just to name three of a long list, we need to take care of those (and don't try and tell the rest of us that those charges aren't real) first. The only reason that they aren't being taken care of is the AG is working as Rumps personal Lawyer instead of representing the US and the Republicans in the Senate and House are all afraid that Rump is needed to get them, reelected. And then is Moscow Mitch. Congress has NEVER been this weak and the Executive Branch has never been this strong. Rump is closer to a King than a President which was what he wanted in the first place, the US Constitution of the United States be damned.

Again, having a bunch of criminals do a criminal investigation on anyone never ends well.
I'll tell you what.....let's go after Biden first, okay? I want you to rip into Biden like you have Trump.
I want you to besmirch one of your own, Daryl. Until then your words mean nothing to me.
Sure, prove Burisma was under an active investigation when Biden got shokin fired...
September 4, 2019: In a sworn deposition, Viktor Shokin testifies that he was fired after refusing to close the Burisma corruption cases.
Shokin Statement

Do you have any evidence whatsoever that Burisma was not under investigation?

If you do, please add it to the timeline in the Debate Now forum.Debate Now - The Biden-Ukraine corruption timeline.

For what?
You wish....
Who needs wishes when we have Trump's admission...?

"Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it..."
Biden: ‘I’m telling you, you’re not getting the billion dollars.’ … I looked at them and said, ‘I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money.’ Well, son of a b----. He got fired. And they put in place someone who was solid at the time.”

That is some quid pro quo, don't need an imagination

One problem with that. Biden didn't benefit personally in any way from it. In fact, he was taking one hell of a chance with Hunter working in Ukraine. What would have happened if the next Prosecutor were to go after that one company. It would be damned embarrassing from Joe Biden. But at the time, there was no investigation by the Ukrainian Prosecutor and everyone outside of Ukraine and Russia thought there should have been.

So keep repeating your GRU bosses misinformation. We'll understand and 2020 may not be as you think it will be for Rump and his band of criminals.

Again? We haven't been going after Trump for 3 years. You're delusional.
What?????? :laughing0301:
Name how the left has been going after Trump for 3 years.....
Seriously? How about the fake dossier in 2016? It's been non stop since then.
Yes....the FBI was doing the liberal's bidding....and if you don't believe that....stay tuned
How about using his position of power to line his pockets and those of his children ?

Now all you need is proof, good luck with that. LMAO

That would require a real AG and we don't have one. The only thing we have right now is a Personal Lawyer for Rump.

For what?

Rump is still running less than 44% approval rating when you average out all decent Polls. That's not enough to get him reelected.

Of topic...........but given 3 years .......Mr. Mueller.......of a smear campaign by the left.....

Who here thinks Bloomberg will be their candidate........Yeah I know off topic.....but he has deep pockets and a media network..........

So who better to run a Slander Strategy against Trump than him..........seeing this is their strategy.

Think I'll start a thread and poll it........LOL
A smear campaign by who? Was the Mueller investigation a smear campaign?
Yes
Kevin Clinesmith
LOLOLOLOL

As if you didn't already make an assfuck of yourself by idiotically claiming the House doesn't impeach, now you moronically call the Mueller investigation a "smear campaign."

rotfl-gif.288736

Dumbfuck... Mueller exonerated Trump. WTF kind of smear campaign is that?? :eusa_doh:

rotfl-gif.288736

Oh, and dumbfuck, Mueller is not the "left." He's a Republican who was appointed by a Republican who was filling in for another Republican who recused himself who was appointed by a Republican president.

Are you ever not an assfuck?

Ever???
Now we see the troll laughing off my post..........this guy that I showed........if going to be indicted......

Laugh then...........until then...........he altered FISA documents...........coming fairly soon in time for Xmas.
LOLOL

The House impeaches, dumbfuck. I don't care how rightarded you are.

:dance:

For what?

Rump is still running less than 44% approval rating when you average out all decent Polls. That's not enough to get him reelected.
It is about where Obama was at this point in his first term, and considering the low quality of the Dem prospects to run against him, it is likely Trump will win by a larger margin than Obama did.

Out of context, faun.....but, you know that.
Nope? Not out of context. Investigating Biden hurts Biden in the election. Being a political rival, hurting Biden helps Trump. Zelensky is a foreign national. Right there is Trump soliciting a foreign national for something of value towards his own campaign.

That's a crime.

The House is fulfilling their Constitutional obligations to impeach a president who abused the power of his office in such a wanton manner. If the Senate wants to turn their cheek on this, that's on them.
And by turning their cheeks it will let the voting public see what guys kiss trumps butt and which are voting for country first
That's exactly right. American voters will be the jury in place of the Senate.
We already voted...you lose....no one wants an impeachment but snowflakes that can't function while Trump is president....
Glad to see you got your 2020 vote out of the way.
:smartass:

Forum List

Back