Kevin Clinesmith

eagle1462010

Diamond Member
May 17, 2013
Kevin Clinesmith is a coming name for the disgraced in the FBI. Thrown off the Mueller team early on ......imagine that..........and ALTERED Documents for 3 FISA Warrants against Page..........imagine that........

Is now under Criminal Investigation...........And will probably be indicted..........and will be on trial.

EKBHmWBWsAAaA1w.jpg

Kevin Clinesmith is allegedly FBI lawyer facing criminal investigation in FISA report – Pacific Pundit

Judicial Watch laying out the case........

The IG report is on December 9th

FBI lawyer suspected in Russia probe origin was kicked off Mueller team for anti-Trump texts: Report

The FBI lawyer under criminal investigation over accusations he altered a document connected to the surveillance of a Trump adviser was kicked off former special counsel Robert Mueller’s team for anti-Trump texts, according to a report Friday.

The New York Times identified Kevin Clinesmith as the former FBI attorney under investigation by U.S. Attorney John Durham, who is probing the origins of the Russia probe.

It was reported that Mr. Durham is probing whether an FBI lawyer falsified an email that was used to obtain a Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court warrant to surveil Mr. Page.

Kevin Clinesmith: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

After former FBI Director James Comey sent his letter to Congress about reopening the Clinton investigation right before the election, the lawyer sent four similar messages to different employees, including:

“I mean, I never really liked the Republic anyway.”

“As I have initiated the destruction of the republic… would you be so kind as to have a coffee with me this afternoon?”

“I’m clinging to small pockets of happiness in the dark time of the Republic’s destruction.”

5. Clinesmith Was the Attorney Who Was Removed From the Mueller Investigation

Attorney 2 was assigned to the Clinton investigation early in 2015 and was not the lead FBI attorney assigned. He provided support as needed.

FBI Attorney 2 was also assigned to the investigation into Russian election interference and “was the primary FBI attorney assigned to that investigation beginning in early 2017,” the report says.

He was assigned to the Special Counsel investigation once it began. He returned to the FBI in late February 2018 “shortly after the OIG provided the Special Counsel with some of the instant messages,” said the IG report.

“Viva le resistance,” - Kevin Clinesmith (AKA FBI Lawyer who doctored emails in regards to Carter Page FISA warrant application)
EKDfV2YUcAAYvrh.jpg

“My god damned name is all over the legal documents investigating his staff... So, who knows if that breaks to him what he is going to do.” — Kevin Clinesmith on 11/9/16 (After POTUS won)
In Pursuit of Truth on Twitter

Kevin Clinesmith is a coming name for the disgraced in the FBI. Thrown off the Mueller team early on ......imagine that..........and ALTERED Documents for 3 FISA Warrants against Page..........imagine that........

Is now under Criminal Investigation...........And will probably be indicted..........and will be on trial.

EKBHmWBWsAAaA1w.jpg

Kevin Clinesmith is allegedly FBI lawyer facing criminal investigation in FISA report – Pacific Pundit

How come that nobody can seem to spell "FALSIFIED"?

EKBHmWBWsAAaA1w.jpg

Hell I don't know.........That was a cut and paste.........but it lays out what's coming.

Keven Clinemith is toast..........coming up............He will be a Sacrificial Lamb on the alter of politics.

He's an underling....If he doesn't want to spend the rest of his days making little rocks out of big rocks, he'll be rolling over very soon.
Hopefully..........but he will be the first to fall..........

EKBHmWBWsAAaA1w.jpg

Hell I don't know.........That was a cut and paste.........but it lays out what's coming.

Keven Clinemith is toast..........coming up............He will be a Sacrificial Lamb on the alter of politics.

Wake me up when it gets here. This is all bullshit from the alt-right media.

The IG's office said he made one error on one application with no effect on the FISA application.

Inspector general's 'investigate the investigators' report will NOT condemn Comey and Strzok | Daily Mail Online

Among the villains to emerge is Kevin Clinesmith, an FBI lawyer accused of altering an email that was part of an application for a warrant in a secret Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act court. Clinesmith is now subject to criminal prosecution.

He was a minor player in the last inspector general saga, when Horowitz filed a nearly 600-page report about critical moments during the 2016 campaign and tjhe election's aftermath.

I will wait until the report is actually released before I decide anything since every person and every media outlet always puts spin on everything.

I will wait until the report is actually released before I decide anything since every person and every media outlet always puts spin on everything.
Understandable..........but I think Judicial Watch has the information at hand already.

I think this guy is the pawn.......to be sacrificed for the show..........
They aren't gonna take down the establishment guys...........but they will sacrifice pawns for the public. I believe this guy will be the one.

EKBHmWBWsAAaA1w.jpg

The IG's office said he made one error on one application with no effect on the FISA application.

You're bullshit from the Alt-Left. He CHANGED the documentation.

EKBHmWBWsAAaA1w.jpg

They are gonna frag him........I'm confident of that.........but the rest........not so much......

Understandable..........but I think Judicial Watch has the information at hand already.

They aren't gonna take down the establishment guys...........but they will sacrifice pawns for the public. I believe this guy will be the one.
While you could be right I prefer to wait.
Look at how many read the Ukraine transcript and came to a quid pro quo belief simply because they wanted it to be true.

At least once it is released I can read something besides someone else's spin.

While you could be right I prefer to wait.
Look at how many read the Ukraine transcript and came to a quid pro quo belief simply because they wanted it to be true.

At least once it is released I can read something besides someone else's spin.
I understand that.............but I think the scoop is right this time.

EKBHmWBWsAAaA1w.jpg

They are gonna frag him........I'm confident of that.........but the rest........not so much......

I think they dumped it so it he WOULD'NT be "suicided".

EKBHmWBWsAAaA1w.jpg

The President made one call to a Foreign President asked for nothing , got nothing and ultimately secured an Ally in Ukraine willing to look at things differently. a lot of Dems had their fingers in the Ukrainian pie. Joe led the way and Hillary was going to be the Cover for it all. But ….. She lost. We should have accountability for every dollar that went to Ukraine Under the Auspices of Joe Biden. He was the Lead guy for Ukraine Policy wasn't he. And he wants to be President! A much closer look is warranted. :poke:

Forum List

Back