Off-duty LAPD officer fatally shot while house-hunting with girlfriend

Sadly, that's barely middle class in LA.

I'm guessing he was looking to flip or buy a rental. I doubt he wanted to live there.

Cos you guys need more guns so this incident wouldn't have happened

That makes no sense.

I get you're stupid - you're a Nazi after all. But that makes no sense. The most anti-gun state in the union with the most restrictive gun laws.

Why did they do NOTHING to stop this?

Simple, because anti-gun laws have nothing to do with safety and are ONLY about crushing civil rights.

That makes no sense.

I get you're stupid - you're a Nazi after all. But that makes no sense. The most anti-gun state in the union with the most restrictive gun laws.

Why did they do NOTHING to stop this?

Simple, because anti-gun laws have nothing to do with safety and are ONLY about crushing civil rights.
"More guns" is the answer from the gun nuts. They feel that to resolve the gun problem, you to increase the thing that's the problem.

If you're gonna use the word Nazi, at least insert a fucking brain so you know what you're on about, you fucking retard.

"More guns" is the answer from the gun nuts. They feel that to resolve the gun problem, you to increase the thing that's the problem.

If you're gonna use the word Nazi, at least insert a fucking brain so you know what you're on about, you fucking retard.
Law abiding citizens with guns aren't the problem. Career criminals with guns are the problem.

"More guns" is the answer from the gun nuts.

"Less freedom" is the answer from fascist vermin.

You've taken freedom, but it did NOTHING to make people safer.

They feel that to resolve the gun problem, you to increase the thing that's the problem.

:rofl:

I set a 9mm out over a year ago, and it still hasn't gone out and killed anyone.

Maybe it's defective?

"insert a fucking brain?"

Wow, you are a level of retard not seen in a long time.

Look, the only reason I refer to you fascist democrat vermin as "Nazis" is because, well, you're Nazis.

• democrats have a scapegoat based on race. Whites are the new "Juden."
  • democrats are collectivist, seeking control of the means of production by their Reich.
  • democrats are totalitarian. Well duh.
  • democrats supplant civil rights with group privilege
  • democrats eradicate the rule of law and create dictatorship based on the party
  • democrats forcibly suppress religion
  • democrats crush freedom of speech
  • democrats create a police state and "Roger Stone" enemies for even minor process crimes in order to create terror

"Less freedom" is the answer from fascist vermin.

You've taken freedom, but it did NOTHING to make people safer.

:rofl:

I set a 9mm out over a year ago, and it still hasn't gone out and killed anyone.

Maybe it's defective?

"insert a fucking brain?"

Wow, you are a level of retard not seen in a long time.

Look, the only reason I refer to you fascist democrat vermin as "Nazis" is because, well, you're Nazis.

• democrats have a scapegoat based on race. Whites are the new "Juden."
  • democrats are collectivist, seeking control of the means of production by their Reich.
  • democrats are totalitarian. Well duh.
  • democrats supplant civil rights with group privilege
  • democrats eradicate the rule of law and create dictatorship based on the party
  • democrats forcibly suppress religion
  • democrats crush freedom of speech
  • democrats create a police state and "Roger Stone" enemies for even minor process crimes in order to create terror
But I UK conservative? Thick c***.

Wow, is that supposed to mean something?

You are severely retarded.
You thought I was a US Democrat, you fucking pillock. Now you're trying to sound hard to get out of your dumb comment. Do you know how hard you are? Solid bone from the neck up.

America is fucked with guns. America was founded on violence, violence is your culture. Guns are everywhere, guns are unregulated everywhere. Kids blowing each other's brains out, kids at school blasting their school mates away. And the gun nut answer? More guns. You can't get anymore stupid than that.

Guns in America are juxtaposed to IQ. As gun ownership goes up, IQ comes down. And you in particular are doing a sterling effort.

You thought I was a US Democrat, you fucking pillock. Now you're trying to sound hard to get out of your dumb comment. Do you know how hard you are? Solid bone from the neck up.
Guns in America are juxtaposed to IQ. As gun ownership goes up, IQ comes down. And you in particular are doing a sterling effort.
Why does insulting people make you feel better?

Why does insulting people make you feel better?
Seems to be the American way, so I'm getting involved. I treat others as they treat me. So if anyone wonders...they should pause and examine themselves. The retard in question thought he was big and set off on the usual dumb Nazi route. Very simple.

In the hands of law-abiding citizens, yes. In places run by DemoKKKrats, law-abiding citizens are denied the right to own firearms, while criminals can have all they want. Hence the daily slaughter in those shitholes.
Unfortunately, life doesn't work like that. Law abiding people can go un-law abiding. Criminals is a small statistic with the gun issue.

Forum List

Back