Another LEO assassination

New York Post 09/17/23

A Los Angeles County sheriff’s deputy was killed when he was ambushed and shot in the head while sitting in his patrol car Saturday — four days after he had become engaged, police said.

Deputy Ryan Clinkunbroomer, 30, was discovered unconscious outside the Palmdale sheriff’s station at approximately 6 p.m., Los Angeles County Sheriff Robert Luna said during a press conference late Saturday.

Clinkunbroomer was rushed nearly 10 miles away to Antelope Valley Medical Center in Lancaster, where he was listed in critical condition before he succumbed to his injury.

“I’m assuming at this point because he was in uniform. That, to me, is sickening,” Luna said.

The gunman remains at large as of Sunday morning.

The senseless slaying comes about four days after Clinkunbroomer had just become engaged to his girlfriend, the sheriff revealed.

Security video reviewed by Fox News reporter Bill Melugin allegedly showed a black car pulling up alongside the deputy as he was in his squad car stopped at a red light near the station.

Moments later, the black car peels off as the deputy’s patrol car slowly creeps forward before coming to a stop.

Comment:
These LEO assassinations are a reoccurring left wing hate crime.
The Progressives have cultivated an environment of hate for the police.
We won't see the sleazy Democrat Politicians taking a knee for the TV cameras.
We won't see the racist NFL players wearing the name of another murdered policeman on their jerseys.
Officer Clinkunbroomer won't get any statues or street murals.
You are very quick to condemn when there isn't much reported.

"Investigators are analyzing a video that shows a dark-colored sedan slowly pulling up behind an LASD vehicle at around the time that the shooting occurred before speeding away, Luna said."

If you want to assume what happened, start with why he was shot in the back of his head and why he didn't die instantly.

"We really need your help. We need to get this guy off the street," Luna said. "He ambushed and killed — murdered — one of our deputies. We need your help to get him off the street."

Luna said "He" so there is something LASD knows. The "video" must show much more.

I'm trying to figure this mindset out. It's hard when no one will explain it.
Maybe it isn't everyone else, maybe it is you being judgemental and the rest of us realing you like being ignorant otherwise you'd treat people differently, your first response to me shut down any reason to communicate to you and you still haven't figured it out, it is you, not anyone else.

Maybe it isn't everyone else, maybe it is you being judgemental and the rest of us realing you like being ignorant otherwise you'd treat people differently, your first response to me shut down any reason to communicate to you and you still haven't figured it out, it is you, not anyone else.

Maybe. So explain to me this mindset where you think you are qualified to end the life of another so I can understand.

Maybe. So explain to me this mindset where you think you are qualified to end the life of another so I can understand.
You really don’t get it do you. You insulted me, disrespected me and then think I should answer your questions? Why? You don’t respect me, why should I in turn respect or answer you?

Don’t really care if you disagree pknopp , you don’t respect me, so tough shit, you can answer my questions and I have no basis in answering yours, you get what you give.

Last edited:
New York Post 09/17/23

A Los Angeles County sheriff’s deputy was killed when he was ambushed and shot in the head while sitting in his patrol car Saturday — four days after he had become engaged, police said.

Deputy Ryan Clinkunbroomer, 30, was discovered unconscious outside the Palmdale sheriff’s station at approximately 6 p.m., Los Angeles County Sheriff Robert Luna said during a press conference late Saturday.

Clinkunbroomer was rushed nearly 10 miles away to Antelope Valley Medical Center in Lancaster, where he was listed in critical condition before he succumbed to his injury.

“I’m assuming at this point because he was in uniform. That, to me, is sickening,” Luna said.

The gunman remains at large as of Sunday morning.

The senseless slaying comes about four days after Clinkunbroomer had just become engaged to his girlfriend, the sheriff revealed.

Security video reviewed by Fox News reporter Bill Melugin allegedly showed a black car pulling up alongside the deputy as he was in his squad car stopped at a red light near the station.

Moments later, the black car peels off as the deputy’s patrol car slowly creeps forward before coming to a stop.

Comment:
These LEO assassinations are a reoccurring left wing hate crime.
The Progressives have cultivated an environment of hate for the police.
We won't see the sleazy Democrat Politicians taking a knee for the TV cameras.
We won't see the racist NFL players wearing the name of another murdered policeman on their jerseys.
Officer Clinkunbroomer won't get any statues or street murals.

I’m sorry. I suspect you are looking at the wrong end of the spectrum. I mean many members of the extremist and violent anti government group Proud Boys remain at large.

Forum List

Back