Off-duty LAPD officer fatally shot while house-hunting with girlfriend

Why does insulting people make you feel better?
In my alerts, there were loads from pro gunners. So I thought I would change tact, hence that insult post, hence the near silence now.

Very logical really. Tighter gun control in the UK, Australia etc.. results in much lower gun crime than the US, per capita. Quite hard to do something if it's harder to get the tools for the job. You certainly still get incidents, but our gun laws certainly reduce these incidents. Not rocket science, is it A quick Google of gun incidents here, all the articles state shotguns.

The size of guns in America makes concealed carry easy, plus with the number of guns, I imagine would be muggers have a gun.

And an off duty cop has become a victim of the 2nd Amendment.

In my alerts, there were loads from pro gunners. So I thought I would change tact, hence that insult post, hence the near silence now.
This -still- does not explain why insulting people make you feel better.
Very logical really. Tighter gun control in the UK, Australia etc.. results in much lower gun crime than the US, per capita.
Please demonstrate the necessary relationship you claim between the gun laws in those countries and their lower-than-us- rates of gun violence.
And an off duty cop has become a victim of the 2nd Amendment.
You cannot demonstrate this to be true.

This -still- does not explain why insulting people make you feel better.

Please demonstrate the necessary relationship you claim between the gun laws in those countries and their lower-than-us- rates of gun violence.

You cannot demonstrate this to be true.
In Brit speak, "You are not a full shilling".

In Brit speak, "You are not a full shilling".
There you go, insulting people again. Why does this make you feel better?

And, since you didn't even -try- to demonstrate the necessary relationship you claim, I'll chalk it up to the fact you know you cannot.
Same for your claim that this officer was a victim of the 2nd -- in fact I'll bet you can't explain how he could -conceptually- be a victim of the 2nd, let alone demonstrate that he was.

Feel free to try to prove me wrong.

Seriously, would you survive living in the UK?

Is it that violent where you're at? I know the Muslim areas in Birmingham are dangerous shitholes. Fist time I was in Birmingham I went to a park with a fairly cool walkway they called a subway, about every 50 yards was a sign saying "beware of muggers." Something we don't really have to worry about here.

Forum List

Back