Another LEO assassination

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
New York Post 09/17/23

A Los Angeles County sheriff’s deputy was killed when he was ambushed and shot in the head while sitting in his patrol car Saturday — four days after he had become engaged, police said.

Deputy Ryan Clinkunbroomer, 30, was discovered unconscious outside the Palmdale sheriff’s station at approximately 6 p.m., Los Angeles County Sheriff Robert Luna said during a press conference late Saturday.

Clinkunbroomer was rushed nearly 10 miles away to Antelope Valley Medical Center in Lancaster, where he was listed in critical condition before he succumbed to his injury.

“I’m assuming at this point because he was in uniform. That, to me, is sickening,” Luna said.

The gunman remains at large as of Sunday morning.

The senseless slaying comes about four days after Clinkunbroomer had just become engaged to his girlfriend, the sheriff revealed.

Security video reviewed by Fox News reporter Bill Melugin allegedly showed a black car pulling up alongside the deputy as he was in his squad car stopped at a red light near the station.

Moments later, the black car peels off as the deputy’s patrol car slowly creeps forward before coming to a stop.

Comment:
These LEO assassinations are a reoccurring left wing hate crime.
The Progressives have cultivated an environment of hate for the police.
We won't see the sleazy Democrat Politicians taking a knee for the TV cameras.
We won't see the racist NFL players wearing the name of another murdered policeman on their jerseys.
Officer Clinkunbroomer won't get any statues or street murals.

Prove it then and then you can tell the cops in California who the killer was since you already fucking know everything and yet yous are no God.

New York Post 09/17/23

A Los Angeles County sheriff’s deputy was killed when he was ambushed and shot in the head while sitting in his patrol car Saturday — four days after he had become engaged, police said.

Deputy Ryan Clinkunbroomer, 30, was discovered unconscious outside the Palmdale sheriff’s station at approximately 6 p.m., Los Angeles County Sheriff Robert Luna said during a press conference late Saturday.

Clinkunbroomer was rushed nearly 10 miles away to Antelope Valley Medical Center in Lancaster, where he was listed in critical condition before he succumbed to his injury.

“I’m assuming at this point because he was in uniform. That, to me, is sickening,” Luna said.

The gunman remains at large as of Sunday morning.

The senseless slaying comes about four days after Clinkunbroomer had just become engaged to his girlfriend, the sheriff revealed.

Security video reviewed by Fox News reporter Bill Melugin allegedly showed a black car pulling up alongside the deputy as he was in his squad car stopped at a red light near the station.

Moments later, the black car peels off as the deputy’s patrol car slowly creeps forward before coming to a stop.

Comment:
The Progressives have cultivated an environment of hate for the police.
We won't see the sleazy Democrat Politicians taking a knee for the TV cameras.
We won't see the racist NFL players wearing the name of another murdered policeman on their jerseys.
Officer Clinkunbroomer won't get any statues or street murals.

checck your stats. more police and deputues are shot by "sovereign citizens,"" boogaloo boys" and the like , not some amorphous "left wing" as you suppose.

checck your stats. more police and deputues are shot by "sovereign citizens,"" boogaloo boys" and the like , not some amorphous "left wing" as you suppose.
We know that the Democrat Criminals hate the police.

Hopefully they soon find the person that did that and they spend the rest of their life in prison.
Why keep him a live, he took another human being’s life for no reason other than hate, why spare their life?

Why keep him a live, he took another human being’s life for no reason other than hate, why spare their life?

I believe no one has the right to take the life of another outside of direct self defense. That's why.

You wish to take their life over your hate.

You are what you condemn.

I believe no one has the right to take the life of another outside of direct self defense. That's why.

You wish to take their life over your hate.

You are what you condemn.
How in the hell do you know what I think? You could explain your beliefs but you have no idea how or why I believe what I believe.

Oddly you didn't explain how I was wrong.
I gave my opinion, asked you a question and you answered in ignorance, you shut down the conversation. I am not defending myself to ignorant people that think they know an answer. You already have your answer, it is wrong but that is n you, not me.

I gave my opinion, asked you a question and you answered in ignorance, you shut down the conversation. I am not defending myself to ignorant people that think they know an answer. You already have your answer, it is wrong but that is n you, not me.

No one has the right IMO to take the life of another outside of direct self defense. Tell me, why do you believe people should have the right to kill others?

No one has the right IMO to take the life of another outside of direct self defense. Tell me, why do you believe people should have the right to kill others?
You already told me your position and what you think of me, I respect your position but I don’t agree with it.

You already told me your position and what you think of me, I respect your position but I don’t agree with it.

But you can't explain why. Why do you think anyone has the right to take the life of someone else?

But you can't explain why. Why do you think anyone has the right to take the life of someone else?
I can explain why, I see it as pointless when talking with an ignorant person that has already made up their mind, wouldn’t you?

I explained my position. It seems you can't.
And I explained why it is a waste of time to explain my position to an ignorant person that has made up their mind about me. You don’t respect me and why would I expect you respect my position?

And I explained why it is a waste of time to explain my position to an ignorant person that has made up their mind about me. You don’t respect me and why would I expect you respect my position?

I don't have a lot of "respect" (not sure that is the right word but whatever) for people who believe they have the right to take the life of another.

I don't have a lot of "respect" (not sure that is the right word but whatever) for people who believe they have the right to take the life of another.
See, you made my point, thanks for playing. It would be a pointless conversation. I appreciate your honesty.

Forum List

Back