O'Donnell blames disgruntled former aides for funds probe

if the radical left had left her alone as gov of AK, she would still BE gov up there and virtually non-existent on the national scene
as she was before McCain picked her(not the GOP as a whole)

did the "radical left" get her a book deal? a contract with Fox? Was it the radical left that asked her to campaign across the country for Tea Party Candidates?

Her existence on the national scene is purely the doings of the GOP, John McCain and Palin's desire to extend her 15 minutes after losing the 2008 election.

Who gets book deals besides authors? Famous people.
How did she get a very part time gig on FOX? By being famous

Who made her famous? McCain.

Who would let her 15 run out? The left

Why is she still famous? The left won't stop talking about her. She would have faded had you left well enough alone, but you didn't. You cheered and cheered as you rubbed her nose in it. You just couldn't walk away.

And now we are stuck with her.

thanks to YOU.

Blaming the Palin phenomena on the left? That is showing amazing personal responsibility.

So she signed a book deal before she resigned, she signed a contract with Fox news, she spent much of 2010 touring the country supporting Tea Party Candidates....

Speaking of fail... this is the left's fault, how exactly? did they chose her as VP? Did they make her sign a book deal and a Fox contract? Did they maker her campaigm for Miller, Angell, ODonnell etc...? Anyone who can't see that she's intentionally stretching her own 15 minutes isn't looking.
they sure did continue to attack her and basically drive her out of office

that's really silly.

if you want to play with the big boys, you get scrutinized.

and if she left because of an investigation then she doesn't have a thick enough skin for office.

bill clinton didn't split because the rightwingnuts spent 70 million dollars investigating him.

The rightwing nuts spent 70 million dollars to find out that the President lied.
Palin's state could not afford to have the left continaully investigate her for things she never did.

I am not a Palin fan, but I commend her for stepping down. It was becoming a three ring circus. The left was going to spend millions of tax payers money to find nothing if she stayed.

It is not rocket science. It just doesnt agree with your agenda so you refuse to accept the logic.

She has a million in the bank after the election. Her political enemies and their stoolies in the Obama DOJ, don't want that spent on political action. They want it sucked dry with legal fees defending bullshit charges.
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....so, the IRS should give an auto-"pass" to anyone who can prove a history o' stupidity.....or, only "conservatives" who can prove a history o' stupidity????? :eusa_eh:

Umm who could not afford Palins legal bills?

Palin legal bills likely exceed $600,000
Published: June 22, 2009 at 3:27 PM

ANCHORAGE, Alaska, June 22 (UPI) -- Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin has likely racked up more than $600,000 in legal bills battling ethics complaints, the trustee for her legal defense fund says.

A national campaign to help her pay off the bills, stoked by a conservative Web site, says it has received more than $100,000 in contributions in the past week.

"My sense is they (the bills) are over $600,000" and continuing to climb, defense fund trustee Kristan Cole told the Anchorage Daily News
Palin legal bills likely exceed $600,000 - UPI.com

How quickly we forget facts when they do not fit what we want to be, be.

Umm who could not afford Palins legal bills?

Palin legal bills likely exceed $600,000
Published: June 22, 2009 at 3:27 PM

ANCHORAGE, Alaska, June 22 (UPI) -- Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin has likely racked up more than $600,000 in legal bills battling ethics complaints, the trustee for her legal defense fund says.

A national campaign to help her pay off the bills, stoked by a conservative Web site, says it has received more than $100,000 in contributions in the past week.

"My sense is they (the bills) are over $600,000" and continuing to climb, defense fund trustee Kristan Cole told the Anchorage Daily News
Palin legal bills likely exceed $600,000 - UPI.com

How quickly we forget facts when they do not fit what we want to be, be.

those were her personal legal fees.

The Office of the governor was ALSO racking up fees.

Not to mention the cost for her to be investigated by the state AS a governor.

How quickly we forget to apply ALL of the facts when they do not fut what we want to be, be.

RNC Still Paying Palin's Legal Bills
September 21, 2010 4:31 PM
By Reid Wilson
The RNC has sent more than $129K to an Anchorage law firm to cover legal bills incurred during former Gov. Sarah Palin's (R-AK) run for vice president, a senior party official tells Hotline On Call.

The party cut the check on Sept. 1 to Clapp, Peterson, Van Flein, Tiemessen & Thorsness LLC, an Anchorage law firm that defended Palin from myriad ethics charges following her campaign. Political opponents in Alaska filed complaints against Palin surrounding her travel during and after the campaign.

RNC Still Paying Palin's Legal Bills - Hotline On Call

By Reid Wilson
The RNC has sent more than $129K to an Anchorage law firm to cover legal bills incurred during former Gov. Sarah Palin's (R-AK) run for vice president, a senior party official tells Hotline On Call.

The party cut the check on Sept. 1 to Clapp, Peterson, Van Flein, Tiemessen & Thorsness LLC, an Anchorage law firm that defended Palin from myriad ethics charges following her campaign. Political opponents in Alaska filed complaints against Palin surrounding her travel during and after the campaign.

you bitch about this after you post a link where her legal fees exceeded $600k?

they sure did continue to attack her and basically drive her out of office

that's really silly.

and if she left because of an investigation then she doesn't have a thick enough skin for office.

bill clinton didn't split because the rightwingnuts spent 70 million dollars investigating him.

The rightwing nuts spent 70 million dollars to find out that the President lied.
Palin's state could not afford to have the left continaully investigate her for things she never did.

I am not a Palin fan, but I commend her for stepping down. It was becoming a three ring circus. The left was going to spend millions of tax payers money to find nothing if she stayed.

It is not rocket science. It just doesnt agree with your agenda so you refuse to accept the logic.
actually, her resignation was what lost her my support
especially when i found out she was responsible for pushing through a new law making it easier to file just such an array of frivolous cases with no repercussions
and then she left without fixing the problem she created
meaning someone else would have to fix her mess

By Reid Wilson

for which she raised money from supporters.

she didn't pay a dime of it.

and just to do a reality check, why, do you think, did a thread about christine o'donnell become a discussion about sarah?

answer: because sarah interjected herself into the senate races in delaware, nevada and alaska and got the repubs humiliated.

She has a million in the bank after the election. Her political enemies and their stoolies in the Obama DOJ, don't want that spent on political action. They want it sucked dry with legal fees defending bullshit charges.
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....so, the IRS should give an auto-"pass" to anyone who can prove a history o' stupidity.....or, only "conservatives" who can prove a history o' stupidity????? :eusa_eh:

i so don't understand your posts.

*shakes head*

By Reid Wilson

And she gets 1 mil plus per episode for her show and how much for "her" books?

I am not bitching just posting facts for everyones perusal.

Back on topic.

I think that after her performance in the last election cycle that O'Donnell is done as a major/minor candidate. This story should be a minor story, just like it'd be for some nobody candidate who lost their election this past fall. Because O'Donnell was such a novel character and because of her ties with Palin, she remains in the limelight. And to be honest, even if this is negative exposure, I bet she's lovin it because she still in the national news.
This story is tabloid stuff. If I wanted to read crap like this, I'd find an excuse to go to the supermarket so I could stand in line at the checkout counter and read stuff like this. All this does is show what crap our media is turning out to be.
There are bigger stories out there that end up on page 10B in our newspapers or are barely mentioned by cable news. Examples would be how banks are basically practicing illegalities with their foreclosure practices, the wealth gap that is wider than ever before, the continued outsourcing of American jobs and so on. Whatever happened to investigative reporting? It's a lost art that this country really needs. No, the media is just dumbing down America with BS stories like this latest example of media tabloid sensationalism.

You believe the POTUS is singularly targeting a citizen due to their political beliefs?
Nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....

THIS time, she's blaming Joe Biden......

:eusa_boohoo:

that's really silly.

especially when i found out she was responsible for pushing through a new law making it easier to file just such an array of frivolous cases with no repercussions
and then she left without fixing the problem she createdmeaning someone else would have to fix her mess

Now isn't that what the Conservatives are all about? Isn't that what we saw from 2001 to 2009? And isn't that what we can expect in the future from such people?

By Reid Wilson

And she gets 1 mil plus per episode for her show and how much for "her" books?

I am not bitching just posting facts for everyones perusal.
again, that came long after the attacks

btw, watch her show
you will see she has no desire to run for public office again
at least thats what i get from them

and then she left without fixing the problem she createdmeaning someone else would have to fix her mess

Now isn't that what the Conservatives are all about? Isn't that what we saw from 2001 to 2009? And isn't that what we can expect in the future from such people?
losing an election isnt leaving your mess behind
you should know better than to try that bullshit

Heck many on the right honestly believe that the current economic situation is all Obama's fault.

Unlike Democrats who get "caught" in some scandal or another, take the Billy Boy Clinton for one, Charley Rangel, Bwarny Frank, and on and on and on. THEY REFUSE TO step down, let alone think of RESIGNING.

Palin resigned because all the "frivolous lawsuits", (I think we are up to about Nineteen so far)being brought by the LEFT and the Corrupted Gop up there, it was costing the State and it's CITIZENS money, So she felt it BETTER for her to RESIGN.

But whatever, the people with any sense understand it, and the lefties and their Lamestream Cohorts will continue to make up shit about her. All they are doing is making her MORE POPULAR with a lot people who see the senseless Persecution of her.
But hey, they DID the Same thing with Reagan, and after the Disaster Carter, we saw how the Reagan thing TURNED OUT. can you say, LANDSLIDE.

So I say, KEEP IT UP. :clap2::lol:

Last edited:
Who gets book deals besides authors? Famous people.
How did she get a very part time gig on FOX? By being famous

Who made her famous? McCain.

Who would let her 15 run out? The left

Why is she still famous? The left won't stop talking about her.

"What else floats?"

"Very small rocks"

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrzMhU_4m-g"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrzMhU_4m-g[/ame]

And the reference to Newt in there is priceless.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back