O'Donnell blames disgruntled former aides for funds probe

actually, her resignation was what lost her my support
especially when i found out she was responsible for pushing through a new law making it easier to file just such an array of frivolous cases with no repercussions
and then she left without fixing the problem she createdmeaning someone else would have to fix her mess

Now isn't that what the Conservatives are all about? Isn't that what we saw from 2001 to 2009? And isn't that what we can expect in the future from such people?

Heck many on the right honestly believe that the current economic situation is all Obama's fault.
he sure as hell hasnt made it better

Now isn't that what the Conservatives are all about? Isn't that what we saw from 2001 to 2009? And isn't that what we can expect in the future from such people?

Heck many on the right honestly believe that the current economic situation is all Obama's fault.

True but I am far from convinced that McCain would have done any different/better.

you?

True but I am far from convinced that McCain would have done any different/better.

you?
i doubt it, but you cant say as he didnt get the shot
just like you cant say sarah palin wouldnt have just finished out her term in AK if she had been left alone

you?
just like you cant say sarah palin wouldnt have just finished out her term in AK if she had been left alone

if Palin is so weak-kneed that an aggressive investigation gets her driven out of town, imagine what would happen if she was president? Clinton and Bush would have lasted a combined 13 minutes in office if they resigned under such circumstances.

Unlike Democrats who get "caught" in some scandal or another, take the Billy Boy Clinton for one, Charley Rangel, Bwarny Frank, and on and on and on. THEY REFUSE TO step down, let alone think of RESIGNING.

Palin resigned because all the "frivolous lawsuits", (I think we are up to about Nineteen so far)being brought by the LEFT and the Corrupted Gop up there, it was costing the State and it's CITIZENS money, So she felt it BETTER for her to RESIGN.

But whatever, the people with any sense understand it, and the lefties and their Lamestream Cohorts will continue to make up shit about her. All they are doing is making her MORE POPULAR with a lot people who see the senseless Persecution of her.
But hey, they DID the Same thing with Reagan, and after the Disaster Carter, we saw how the Reagan thing TURNED OUT. can you say, LANDSLIDE.

So I say, KEEP IT UP. :clap2::lol:

Actually, Palin is sliding in the polls. Per example Alaskans have named Palin is the most unpopular politician in the US and Alaska's numbers were only second to her poll numbers in liberal Massachusetts..
If Palin wasn't such a cartoonish novelty that's an attention whore, we wouldn't be hearing so much about her.

you?

if Palin is so weak-kneed that an aggressive investigation gets her driven out of town, imagine what would happen if she was president? Clinton and Bush would have lasted a combined 13 minutes in office if they resigned under such circumstances.
and thats why i dont support her

Unlike Democrats who get "caught" in some scandal or another, take the Billy Boy Clinton for one, Charley Rangel, Bwarny Frank, and on and on and on. THEY REFUSE TO step down, let alone think of RESIGNING.

Palin resigned because all the "frivolous lawsuits", (I think we are up to about Nineteen so far)being brought by the LEFT and the Corrupted Gop up there, it was costing the State and it's CITIZENS money, So she felt it BETTER for her to RESIGN.

But whatever, the people with any sense understand it, and the lefties and their Lamestream Cohorts will continue to make up shit about her. All they are doing is making her MORE POPULAR with a lot people who see the senseless Persecution of her.
But hey, they DID the Same thing with Reagan, and after the Disaster Carter, we saw how the Reagan thing TURNED OUT. can you say, LANDSLIDE.

Actually, Palin is sliding in the polls. Per example Alaskans have named Palin is the most unpopular politician in the US and Alaska's numbers were only second to her poll numbers in liberal Massachusetts..
If Palin wasn't such a cartoonish novelty that's an attention whore, we wouldn't be hearing so much about her.
thats funny, she was just #2 on most admired women in America list

No he doesn't. He knew he was lying. He was just hoping that some one would buy that crap.
In the reality-based community, May 2010 is before July 2010.

YRMV.

SarahPAC was started in Jan 2009.

Sarah Palin Launches Political Action Committee - Washington Wire - WSJ
and wasnt that after nov of 2008?
why yes, it is

btw, at the bottom of that story

Palin also continues her campaign against the media, which she blames for treating her and her family unfairly during the 2008 presidential campaign.

Last edited:

you?

I believe with the majority the democrats had, McCain would have not been able to implement any policy.

That being said, I beleive no policy at all was the answer to our economic situation.

So in a nutshell, I believe anyone BUT a democrat would have resulted in a swifter recovery.

And Obama is the Most Admired Man, now what's THAT tell you? People who vote in polls like that are the same people who call in and vote with shows like American Idol and Dancing with the Stars.

Last edited:

And Obama is the Most Admired Man, now what's THAT tell you?
nothing more than Sarah being #2

And Obama is the Most Admired Man, now what's THAT tell you?

It tells me that only a fool would compare the President to someone who he believes is so hated byt so many.....and actually imply "victory" when able to show that the Presidnet is only "one up" on that person he claims so many hate.

and wasnt that after nov of 2008?
why yes, it is

yes. and before the resignation. she had no intention of getting out of the national spotlight.
and had the left not continued to harass her????????

why do you think it was "the left"?

i heard she was a maverick who took on the AK republicans.

maybe they attacked her?

you don't even like her, divecon. i don't understand how you can excuse her actions by blaming "the left". it is her personal responsibility. she is an attention whore and gets attention. and that was not started by "the left".

yes. and before the resignation. she had no intention of getting out of the national spotlight.

maybe they attacked her?

you don't even like her, divecon. i don't understand how you can excuse her actions by blaming "the left". it is her personal responsibility. she is an attention whore and gets attention. and that was not started by "the left".
because thats what happened

maybe they attacked her?

Curious...

DO you see Michelle Bachman as an attention whore as well?

Forum List

Back