O'Donnell blames disgruntled former aides for funds probe

ah, afraid to learn something

ah, the afraid strategery.

do you think it will work?
well, it sure looks like it
you wont get political stuff from what i have seen
but then i dont hate her, even though i wouldnt vote for her in a primary

for it to work, i would now have to illegally download her show and watch it eagerly.

i know enough, actually way too much, about her to know that i am not at all interested in her show. not even if i watched it with the sound turned off.

You know, Ice Road Truckers, Flying Alaska, as well as other shows on the History Channel and Discovery Channel can teach me MUCH MORE about Alaska than that drivel that Palin has on TLC.

Palin can't shoot very well, doesn't really appear to be much of an outdoorsperson and can't spell for shit. Repudiate became "refudiate", and then we found out on her show that she was actually trying to spell "redudiate".

No wonder Palin picked O'Donnell as her protege'. She's as stupid as Palin!
have you watched the show?
simple question, simple answer, yes or no?

Yes. I have. How else do you think I know it took her 4 shots to pull down an animal, that she'd misquoted Mrs. Obama about dessert and that she doesn't really know how to camp all that well, as well as is fucking STUPID for getting that close to a brown bear (which she called a "momma grizzly" when it clearly wasn't).

Her show stinks on ice.
ah you clearly missed the the gun site was off, they gave her a different gun and she put it down on ONE shot
then the next day her dad tested the other gun and found the sites were WAY off
so either you only watched a very small part of it or you didnt watch it at all and got your info off some anti-palin blog

wow, i just re-read what you said
you got EVERYTHING wrong
:rofl:
you never watched the show, you got all that off some fucking blog
LOL

Last edited:
ah, the afraid strategery.

do you think it will work?

for it to work, i would now have to illegally download her show and watch it eagerly.

i know enough, actually way too much, about her to know that i am not at all interested in her show. not even if i watched it with the sound turned off.
you cant get TLC where you are?

btw, saying yuou "know enough about her" sounds rather closed minded

dude, i am in germany.

we get THC, however.

dude, i am in germany.

we get THC, however.
its on sats, i didnt know if it was offered there or not

:lol:

she cannot escape the attention and informs everyone via facebook and tweets and her own TV show?

hahahahah.

i will never watch it.

if i want to see Alaskan scenery (i know it is spectacular, and it is on my list of to do sights), then i know of better ways to do it.
ah, afraid to learn something

You know, Ice Road Truckers, Flying Alaska, as well as other shows on the History Channel and Discovery Channel can teach me MUCH MORE about Alaska than that drivel that Palin has on TLC.

Palin can't shoot very well, doesn't really appear to be much of an outdoorsperson and can't spell for shit. Repudiate became "refudiate", and then we found out on her show that she was actually trying to spell "redudiate".

No wonder Palin picked some sick twisted freaks as her protege'. She's as stupid as Palin!
Is their any truth to the rumor that FOXNEWS has bought the rights to the old sitcom
"Bewitched," cast Christine O'Donnell in the leading role, with Sarah Palin as her mother!

Stranger things have happened - understudying a "chimp" in "Bedtime For Bonzo" prepared Ronald Reagan to become leader of the "free world" and taught him everything he needed to know about 1950s-era "conservative rearing" techniques (I'm referring to Reagan, not the chimp!).

Bedtime for Bonzo is a 1951 comedy film directed by Fred de Cordova, starring future U.S. President Ronald Reagan. It revolves around the attempts of the central character, Professor Peter Boyd (Ronald Reagan), to teach human morals to a chimpanzee, hoping to solve the "nature versus nurture" question. He hires a woman (Diana Lynn) to pose as the chimp's mother while he plays father to it, and uses 1950s-era child rearing techniques.

Last edited:
have you watched the show?
simple question, simple answer, yes or no?

Yes. I have. How else do you think I know it took her 4 shots to pull down an animal, that she'd misquoted Mrs. Obama about dessert and that she doesn't really know how to camp all that well, as well as is fucking STUPID for getting that close to a brown bear (which she called a "momma grizzly" when it clearly wasn't).

Her show stinks on ice.
ah you clearly missed the the gun site was off, they gave her a different gun and she put it down on ONE shot
so either you only watched a very small part of it or you didnt watch it at all and got your info off some anti-palin blog

you got EVERYTHING wrong
LOL

Well, I'm from Montana, grew up hunting and know that you NEVER get as close to a bear as she did.

BTW.......Wanna talk about repudiate, "refudiate" (what she had on the news), and "redudiate" (which is what we found out on TLC was what she was actually trying to spell)?

Her show stinks on ice.

you got EVERYTHING wrong
LOL

Well, I'm from Montana, grew up hunting and know that you NEVER get as close to a bear as she did.

BTW.......Wanna talk about repudiate, "refudiate" (what she had on the news), and "redudiate" (which is what we found out on TLC was what she was actually trying to spell)?
wrong again
man you get everything on this wrong
you really should stop reading that blog, its telling you lies

If it was just a bunch of disgruntled employees, I'm sure she will have no trouble showing the FBI her books

you got EVERYTHING wrong
LOL

wrong again

Really?

It was on her show while she was traveling in the car. She explained that she meant to type a "d" instead of typing an "f" for the "refudiate" word.

Oh yeah.......it was also carried on a lot of news shows.......

wrong again

Really?

It was on her show while she was traveling in the car. She explained that she meant to type a "d" instead of typing an "f" for the "refudiate" word.

Oh yeah.......it was also carried on a lot of news shows.......
no, she said a P
i heard it
LOL

Look at your keyboard. Who could reach that far by mistake?

Was she texting while driving the car and sitting on the vibrating gear shift knob? Then she could get that far off the key board.............LMAO!:lol: Or was it an automatic?

Bristol Palin deserved better than a mother who would prefer to promote her political career than protect her pregnant unwed teenage daughter from national scrutiny and the subsequent evolving "soap-opera" with the father and his family!
well hell ya, I'm SURE the Palin Children ASKED to be included in you all throwing those stones at her glass house.

like the rumor the father impregnated the daughter, that is why the baby has Downs syndrome.

Lefties are a some sick twisted freaks.
If Palin didn't know better, surely John and Cindy McCain should have - after all, it was they who attempted to protect THEIR young adopted daughter from the racial slurs of the 2000 South Carolina Republican Primary.

Before she proceeds to lecture "lefties ..... some sick twisted freaks," perhaps "Ms Stephanie" should take the time to refresh her memory about the Bush Campaign's "take-no-prisoners" attempt to personally destroy John McCain's reputation, in South Carolina!

Anything the Democrats have said about Palin "pales" in comparison to what Karl Rove and the Bush supporters did to a member of his own Party - not to mention his family!

LOL, funny shit, we WERE talking about the Lefties and the Palin children, and walla, in comes BOOOOOOOOSH.:lol:

Look at your keyboard. Who could reach that far by mistake?

Actually, when you listen to the whole context of the thing, Palin SAID she had mis-typed an "f" instead of a "d".

D and F are next to each other on the keyboard.....a s d f g h j k l ; is the home row of the keyboard.

Yes, she DID say "d" and not "p", as well as she's a total fucking idiot.

Forum List

Back