O'Donnell blames disgruntled former aides for funds probe

She didn't. She went back to AK. That's as far out of the loop you can get unless you go to HI.

You're kidding, right? right?

She almost immediately signed a book deal, got a contract with Fox News, began campaigning for tea party candidates and promoted herself in states like Iowa.
not till AFTER she resigned as Governor, which was AFTER the attacks by the radical left

you have your timeline all fucked up

No he doesn't. He knew he was lying. He was just hoping that some one would buy that crap.

Her unusually high approval rating as a governor certainly played a role I am sure.

What is it in Obama that the democratic party saw that less than 50% of the American Voters see today?

that's not a fair question for a number of reasons. the appropriate question would be what did EVERYONE see two years ago? (not the right, they weren't ever going to vote for him).

and if you ask about that, you'd have to ask what people saw in george bush that less than 30% saw toward the end of his term.

this country is very polarized. you're going to be hard-pressed to find a candidate that more than 51% of voters agree on at any point in time.
well, obams dropping poll numbers isnt because of the right
;)

Her unusually high approval rating as a governor certainly played a role I am sure.

What is it in Obama that the democratic party saw that less than 50% of the American Voters see today?

that's not a fair question for a number of reasons. the appropriate question would be what did EVERYONE see two years ago? (not the right, they weren't ever going to vote for him).

and if you ask about that, you'd have to ask what people saw in george bush that less than 30% saw toward the end of his term.

this country is very polarized. you're going to be hard-pressed to find a candidate that more than 51% of voters agree on at any point in time.

I agree.

You needed to see the context of my response and the question I was answering, why it was asked of me and how it was asked of me.

not till AFTER she resigned as Governor, which was AFTER the attacks by the radical left

Wrong - your timeline is fucked up:

Palin announced her resignation on July 3rd, 2009.
Palin Quits as Alaska Governor - FoxNews.com

Palin signed a book deal on May 12th of that same year:
Palin signs deal for memoir to be published in 2010: Former Gov. Sarah Palin | adn.com
WOW
a whole 2 months before she announced her resignation
do you think maybe she knew she would be resigning by then
:rolleyes:
i got news for ya, those attacks started during the campaign and they never stopped
not even after she resigned
so you got yourself a great big FAIL

So she signed a book deal before she resigned, she signed a contract with Fox news, she spent much of 2010 touring the country supporting Tea Party Candidates....

Speaking of fail... this is the left's fault, how exactly? did they chose her as VP? Did they make her sign a book deal and a Fox contract? Did they maker her campaigm for Miller, Angell, ODonnell etc...? Anyone who can't see that she's intentionally stretching her own 15 minutes isn't looking.

anything she said would have been picked apart by the media.
Personally, I think she should have said "as a child I was like most adolescents struggling to find my identity" As I matured, I found who I am and that is who you see today"
But whatever...I am finding that the people, on the most part, will make decisions based n what their favorite news anchor leads them to make.
Thats is why I watch Fox, CNN and ABC World News....I get it from all sides....and make an educated decision.
hell, that would have been better than her "i'm not a witch" commercial
LOL

O'Donnell was pretty stupid to play into that one.

I actually see the destruction of O'Donnell, which was done as a consequence of her desire to have 15 minutes of fame in the early 90's, as a result of our media obsessed culture and the fact that many people don't realize that anything stupid they say or do in a media event can come back to haunt them in the future.

This is going to start happening more and more. Is it fair? Probably not.
Please.........

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYI7JXGqd0o[/ame]​

She almost immediately signed a book deal, got a contract with Fox News, began campaigning for tea party candidates and promoted herself in states like Iowa.

No he doesn't. He knew he was lying. He was just hoping that some one would buy that crap.
yup he even posted a link for her book deal, which was in MAY
may is the 5th month of the year
nov is the next to last
so 7 months after the election, all of which the radical left was attacking her
she signed a book deal
then a few months later she resigns
they still kept on attacking her

Perhaops not.

But I can not speak for McCain yet you asked me anyway. And I gave you an answer...and one that was likely correct.

Point taken. While I can only speak for myself, (I am not a Democrat), I voted for Obama because he appeared to be an outisider and wanted to change the way Washington worked. He was for ending the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan and bringing our troops home. That is why I voted for him.

Cool answer.

Of course we have ALL seen how the matters that were important to me, have fallen by the wayside since Obama took office....

Wrong - your timeline is fucked up:

Palin announced her resignation on July 3rd, 2009.
Palin Quits as Alaska Governor - FoxNews.com

Palin signed a book deal on May 12th of that same year:
Palin signs deal for memoir to be published in 2010: Former Gov. Sarah Palin | adn.com
WOW
i got news for ya, those attacks started during the campaign and they never stopped

So she signed a book deal before she resigned, she signed a contract with Fox news, she spent much of 2010 touring the country supporting Tea Party Candidates....

Speaking of fail... this is the left's fault, how exactly? did they chose her as VP? Did they make her sign a book deal and a Fox contract? Did they maker her campaigm for Miller, Angell, ODonnell etc...? Anyone who can't see that she's intentionally stretching her own 15 minutes isn't looking.
they sure did continue to attack her and basically drive her out of office

I still just love how the right was pretty much ho hum on McCain till he picked Palin as a vice presidential running mate. Then it was like the rapture occured. And suddenly McCain was DA MAN!

What does a VP do anyway that suddlenly changed how they looked at voting for McCain?

In the reality-based community, May 2010 is before July 2010.

YRMV.

The left didn't choose her as John McCain's running mate. The Republicans did.

The left can't be held accountable for the 15 minutes of fame that McCain gave her, nor her decision to extend that 15 minutes by remaining front-and-center in rightwing politics and the media.
if the radical left had left her alone as gov of AK, she would still BE gov up there and virtually non-existent on the national scene
as she was before McCain picked her(not the GOP as a whole)

did the "radical left" get her a book deal? a contract with Fox? Was it the radical left that asked her to campaign across the country for Tea Party Candidates?

Her existence on the national scene is purely the doings of the GOP, John McCain and Palin's desire to extend her 15 minutes after losing the 2008 election.

Who gets book deals besides authors? Famous people.
How did she get a very part time gig on FOX? By being famous

Who made her famous? McCain.

Who would let her 15 run out? The left

Why is she still famous? The left won't stop talking about her. She would have faded had you left well enough alone, but you didn't. You cheered and cheered as you rubbed her nose in it. You just couldn't walk away.

And now we are stuck with her.

thanks to YOU.

I still just love how the right was pretty much ho hum on McCain till he picked Palin as a vice presidential running mate. Then it was like the rapture occured. And suddenly McCain was DA MAN!

What does a VP do anyway that suddlenly changed how they looked at voting for McCain?

You don't remember?

PALIN: That’s something that Piper would ask me! … [T]hey’re in charge of the U.S. Senate so if they want to they can really get in there with the senators and make a lot of good policy changes that will make life better for Brandon and his family and his classroom.

ThinkProgress Palin Claims The Vice President Is ‘In Charge Of The U.S. Senate’

WOW

that's really silly.

if you want to play with the big boys, you get scrutinized.

and if she left because of an investigation then she doesn't have a thick enough skin for office.

bill clinton didn't split because the rightwingnuts spent 70 million dollars investigating him.

WOW

Those lefties sure are powerful! They drove her from office, forced her into a book deal, forced Fox to hire her, forced McCain to chose her, forced her to support ODonnell etal...

Amazing!

Point taken. While I can only speak for myself, (I am not a Democrat), I voted for Obama because he appeared to be an outisider and wanted to change the way Washington worked. He was for ending the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan and bringing our troops home. That is why I voted for him.

Cool answer.

Of course we have ALL seen how the matters that were important to me, have fallen by the wayside since Obama took office....

Yeah...well...lets be real here. He may have wanted many of those things, but it still comes down to his handlers and his party.

He is a politician.

if the radical left had left her alone as gov of AK, she would still BE gov up there and virtually non-existent on the national scene
as she was before McCain picked her(not the GOP as a whole)

did the "radical left" get her a book deal? a contract with Fox? Was it the radical left that asked her to campaign across the country for Tea Party Candidates?

Her existence on the national scene is purely the doings of the GOP, John McCain and Palin's desire to extend her 15 minutes after losing the 2008 election.

Why is she still famous? The left won't stop talking about her. She would have faded had you left well enough alone, but you didn't. You cheered and cheered as you rubbed her nose in it. You just couldn't walk away.

thanks to YOU.

She's still famous because she's still on Fox, she still has (two!) books, she is still actively supporting the tea party, and she is still making campaign-style stops all over the country.

The left can't be held accountable for the actions of your party members.

that's really silly.

if you want to play with the big boys, you get scrutinized.

and if she left because of an investigation then she doesn't have a thick enough skin for office.

bill clinton didn't split because the rightwingnuts spent 70 million dollars investigating him.
oh come on jill
the frivolous suits they kept pressing against her were ALL dismissed

thanks to YOU.

She's still famous because she's still on Fox, she still has (two!) books, she is still actively supporting the tea party, and she is still making campaign-style stops all over the country.

The left can't be held accountable for the actions of your party members.
and all of that came AFTER the election as the left kept up the attacks on her

Those lefties sure are powerful! They drove her from office, forced her into a book deal, forced Fox to hire her, forced McCain to chose her, forced her to support ODonnell etal...

Amazing!
hyperbole

Forum List

Back