O'Donnell blames disgruntled former aides for funds probe

VaYank5150

Gold Member
Aug 3, 2009
Virginia
O'Donnell, the tea party favorite who scored a surprise primary victory this year only to lose badly in the November general election, suggested the accusations were being driven by her political opponents on the right and left, including Vice President Joe Biden.

Maybe O'Donnell is simply terminally stupid. How could this be politically motivated? She got her ass handed to her in the midterms. Hence, she is not IN politics???

O'Donnell blames disgruntled former aides for probe - Politics - Decision 2010 - msnbc.com

it's pretty funny. maybe she should cast a spell or something.

We’ve been warned by multiple high-ranking Democrat insiders that the Delaware Democrat and Republican political establishment is jointly planning to pull out all the stops to ensure I would never again upset the apple cart,” O’Donnell said in her statement Wednesday. “Specifically they told me the plan was to crush me with investigations, lawsuits and false accusations so that my political reputation would become so toxic no one would ever get behind me.”

Update: Christine O'Donnell blames vice president for investigation into her campaign spending | syracuse.com

paranoia big destroyah

We’ve been warned by multiple high-ranking Democrat insiders that the Delaware Democrat and Republican political establishment is jointly planning to pull out all the stops to ensure I would never again upset the apple cart,” O’Donnell said in her statement Wednesday. “Specifically they told me the plan was to crush me with investigations, lawsuits and false accusations so that my political reputation would become so toxic no one would ever get behind me.”

Update: Christine O'Donnell blames vice president for investigation into her campaign spending | syracuse.com

paranoia big destroyah

What is funny is the pathetic bitching about witchcraft.... yet, these same people have complete meltdowns when idiots call Obama a Muslim. Why is it ok to lie about O'Donnell but not about Obama?

If she's "not in politics anymore", why is this thread in 'politics'?

For the same reason half of the Sarah Palin threads are, stupid.

Funny shit. The left's obsession with Palin and O'Donnell is fascinating. It's like y'all are desperate. That is kind of sad, but very funny. That y'all can't see your own stupidity is highly entertaining.

For two poeple that the left claim are iirrelevant, they sure spend a lot of time making them relevant.

paranoia big destroyah

What is funny is the pathetic bitching about witchcraft.... yet, these same people have complete meltdowns when idiots call Obama a Muslim. Why is it ok to lie about O'Donnell but not about Obama?

Becuase O'Donnell is truly a witch and Obama is the anointed one.
Just ask the left.

paranoia big destroyah

Just ask the left.

It would behove both sides to remember that people who live in glass houses, should not throw stones.

Just ask the left.

It would behove both sides to remember that people who live in glass houses, should not throw stones.

The left does not throw stones anymore. They are first waiting for a law that says all Americans must wear helmets and face guards while in public to avoid injury from thrown stones.

For the same reason half of the Sarah Palin threads are, stupid.

Funny shit. The left's obsession with Palin and O'Donnell is fascinating. It's like y'all are desperate. That is kind of sad, but very funny. That y'all can't see your own stupidity is highly entertaining.

For two poeple that the left claim are iirrelevant, they sure spend a lot of time making them relevant.

No, that was Saturday Night Live...

Nah....they parody everyone.

You, for example, seem to be all over most Palin threads.
You, VaYank, make her relevant.

MOST of the right? We listen to what she says and make our own educated decisions based on her words, the words of others, including many on the left, and, of course our own personal sentiments.

Sure...say "thats crap" all you want.....but it is how most of my conservative friends make decisions.

MOST of the right? We listen to what she says and make our own educated decisions based on her words, the words of others, including many on the left, and, of course our own personal sentiments.

Sure...say "thats crap" all you want.....but it is how most of my conservative friends make decisions.

Of course I am all over those threads. I WANT her to run. I WANT the right to put her on the ticket. Can you say "strategery"? I knew you could...

Of course I am all over those threads. I WANT her to run. I WANT the right to put her on the ticket. Can you say "strategery"? I knew you could...

Thus you are making her relevant...which was my point.

Sad that you feel so insecure with your candidate(s) of choice that you beg for one you see as a sure loser to be the alternative choice.

Me? I would want my choice to run against the best. Therefore, whoever wins, I am still a winner.

paranoia big destroyah

who's 'bitching'? lol.. i made fun of her. she SHOULD be made fun of and often.

nice try making this into another bash obama thread, though.

are you feeling humor-impaired today, chere?

paranoia big destroyah

who's 'bitching'? lol.. i made fun of her. she SHOULD be made fun of and often.

nice try making this into another bash obama thread, though.

are you feeling humor-impaired today, chere?

Nowhere did I see any obama bashing in her post. Not sure where you saw it.

And I have a question for you Jillian (LOVE that name BTW).....

Why does ODonnell deserve to be made fun of? Becuase she opted to run for an elected position? Becuase you do not agree with her ideology so therefore she deserves to be made fun of?

Do you agree that all politicians should be ridiculed by their adversaries?

Do you feel that is in the best interst of America?

Thus you are making her relevant...which was my point.

Sad that you feel so insecure with your candidate(s) of choice that you beg for one you see as a sure loser to be the alternative choice.

Me? I would want my choice to run against the best. Therefore, whoever wins, I am still a winner.

Are you kidding me? Palin is pure comic relief. While I cannot stand her take on "death panels" and "hands off defense spending", I very much enjoy watching her make an ass out of herself. Call me selfish. Of course the other reason is I want to see just how stupid "the base" of the current GOP is. They were dumb enough to place candidates like Sharron Angle and Christine O'Donnell on tickets in the mid-terms, easily snatching defeat from the jaws of victory for the GOP. I would like to see if "the base" has learned it's lesson or not.

O'Donnell, the tea party favorite who scored a surprise primary victory this year only to lose badly in the November general election, suggested the accusations were being driven by her political opponents on the right and left, including Vice President Joe Biden.

Maybe O'Donnell is simply terminally stupid. How could this be politically motivated? She got her ass handed to her in the midterms. Hence, she is not IN politics???

O'Donnell blames disgruntled former aides for probe - Politics - Decision 2010 - msnbc.com

Then why did you assholes keep going after Palin?

Why is there a DAILY thread on her?

It's b/c most of you lack character. You won, but you need to rub a persons face in it until they break down.

Forum List

Back