O'Donnell blames disgruntled former aides for funds probe

The left didn't choose her as John McCain's running mate. The Republicans did.

The left can't be held accountable for the 15 minutes of fame that McCain gave her, nor her decision to extend that 15 minutes by remaining front-and-center in rightwing politics and the media.
if the radical left had left her alone as gov of AK, she would still BE gov up there and virtually non-existent on the national scene
as she was before McCain picked her(not the GOP as a whole)

did the "radical left" get her a book deal? a contract with Fox? Was it the radical left that asked her to campaign across the country for Tea Party Candidates?

Her existence on the national scene is purely the doings of the GOP, John McCain and Palin's desire to extend her 15 minutes after losing the 2008 election.
that didnt happen until AFTER she left office which was AFTER the attacks

The left can't be held accountable for the 15 minutes of fame that McCain gave her, nor her decision to extend that 15 minutes by remaining front-and-center in rightwing politics and the media.
if the radical left had left her alone as gov of AK, she would still BE gov up there and virtually non-existent on the national scene

did the "radical left" get her a book deal? a contract with Fox? Was it the radical left that asked her to campaign across the country for Tea Party Candidates?

Her existence on the national scene is purely the doings of the GOP, John McCain and Palin's desire to extend her 15 minutes after losing the 2008 election.

Saturday Night Live has been the catalyst of many a great career....

Enough said on THAT topic.

:eusa_whistle:

She didn't. She went back to AK. That's as far out of the loop you can get unless you go to HI.

You're kidding, right? right?

She almost immediately signed a book deal, got a contract with Fox News, began campaigning for tea party candidates and promoted herself in states like Iowa.

All within her "rights" to do so.
I think she is Here to stay, :muahaha:

of course it's within her rights. More power to her for taking the position McCain gave her and building it into a national movement.

But none of that is the actions of a woman who wanted to "go back to Alaska" and be left alone. She courted the media attention and she got it. Along with media attention comes media scrutiny.

What is funny is the pathetic bitching about witchcraft.... yet, these same people have complete meltdowns when idiots call Obama a Muslim. Why is it ok to lie about O'Donnell but not about Obama?

Becuase O'Donnell is truly a witch and Obama is the anointed one.
Just ask the left.

Ask me. Neither of those statements are true.

Ask me and neither of those statements are true as well.

It was sarcasm.

like sawwah was ever going back to AK.

come on DC, you know better.
how will we ever know
she wasnt left alone

She almost immediately signed a book deal, got a contract with Fox News, began campaigning for tea party candidates and promoted herself in states like Iowa.

of course it's within her rights. More power to her for taking the position McCain gave her and building it into a national movement.

But none of that is the actions of a woman who wanted to "go back to Alaska" and be left alone. She courted the media attention and she got it. Along with media attention comes media scrutiny.
again, if the nutters that followed her back to Alaska spoiled it so we will never know what would have happened

Her unusually high approval rating as a governor certainly played a role I am sure.

What is it in Obama that the democratic party saw that less than 50% of the American Voters see today?

I cannot speak for the Democratic party.

Perhaops not.

But I can not speak for McCain yet you asked me anyway. And I gave you an answer...and one that was likely correct.

Point taken. While I can only speak for myself, (I am not a Democrat), I voted for Obama because he appeared to be an outisider and wanted to change the way Washington worked. He was for ending the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan and bringing our troops home. That is why I voted for him.

She didn't. She went back to AK. That's as far out of the loop you can get unless you go to HI.

not till AFTER she resigned as Governor, which was AFTER the attacks by the radical left

you have your timeline all fucked up

Wrong - your timeline is fucked up:

Palin announced her resignation on July 3rd, 2009.
Palin Quits as Alaska Governor - FoxNews.com

Palin signed a book deal on May 12th of that same year:
Palin signs deal for memoir to be published in 2010: Former Gov. Sarah Palin | adn.com

O'Donnell, the tea party favorite who scored a surprise primary victory this year only to lose badly in the November general election, suggested the accusations were being driven by her political opponents on the right and left, including Vice President Joe Biden.

Maybe O'Donnell is simply terminally stupid. How could this be politically motivated? She got her ass handed to her in the midterms. Hence, she is not IN politics???

O'Donnell blames disgruntled former aides for probe - Politics - Decision 2010 - msnbc.com

Well she has to blame comebody, it cannot be her fault can it?

The left didn't chose her as John McCain's running mate. The Republicans did.

No, I''m not kidding. Nor am I making shit up.

again, if the nutters that followed her back to Alaska spoiled it so we will never know what would have happened

Palin is merely a celebrity now. But then the right seems to love celebrities.

Becuase O'Donnell is truly a witch and Obama is the anointed one.
Just ask the left.
personally, i think she handled that very poorly
she should never have denied being a witch and instead responded with we do not have a religious test for public office statement
she would have devastated most of the nuts that were attacking her on it
but she was a political novice and wasnt even up to par on the constitution that she was claiming she was running on
that debate destroyed her

anything she said would have been picked apart by the media.
Personally, I think she should have said "as a child I was like most adolescents struggling to find my identity" As I matured, I found who I am and that is who you see today"
....And, then she got picked-apart by her "matured" VIDEOS!!!!!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBf1z0QvuCk&feature=related[/ame]

303.gif

Last edited:
I cannot speak for the Democratic party.

Perhaops not.

But I can not speak for McCain yet you asked me anyway. And I gave you an answer...and one that was likely correct.

Point taken. While I can only speak for myself, (I am not a Democrat), I voted for Obama because he appeared to be an outisider and wanted to change the way Washington worked. He was for ending the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan and bringing our troops home. That is why I voted for him.

Cool answer.

not till AFTER she resigned as Governor, which was AFTER the attacks by the radical left

you have your timeline all fucked up

Wrong - your timeline is fucked up:

Palin announced her resignation on July 3rd, 2009.
Palin Quits as Alaska Governor - FoxNews.com

Palin signed a book deal on May 12th of that same year:
Palin signs deal for memoir to be published in 2010: Former Gov. Sarah Palin | adn.com
WOW
a whole 2 months before she announced her resignation
do you think maybe she knew she would be resigning by then
:rolleyes:
i got news for ya, those attacks started during the campaign and they never stopped
not even after she resigned
so you got yourself a great big FAIL

So....why didn't McCain just leave her alone up there? Virtually no one had heard of her prior to McCain making her his running mate.

That's easy. She was a she.

Based on what? What did McCain see in Palin that more than 50% of American voters did not, and still do not?

The vote was not about palin. If the vote were retaken today, your side probably wouldnt win.

Yeah, because Palin has shown such improvement in her political skills, right?

LOL ARE YOU ALWAYS INSISTANT ON BEING TONE DEAF.

You know perfectly well The vote wasnt about her. Incase you were sleeping during the last primary the candidates are selected before the VP decision is reached.

Clearly,

But lets try some full honesty.

If the left had left her alone to be Gov of AK. Her 15 would be up by now, actually that would have run out long ago.

But they went after her and after her. Then she noticed that people were paying more attention to her, so she turned this nose rubbing the left was doing into a gold mine.

Thier bullshit backfired on them and now I have to put up with this twit getting constant coverage.

absolutely not. she hated the tedium of being governor of alaska after all the attention she got on the campaign trail. it was small potatoes after that.

SHE made the determination that she wants to interfere in senate races, pick candidates, act as a kingmaker and influence the dialogue in american politics. the fact that she made more money in the last two years than she did in her entire life was just gravy.

the problem with the right is they don't want her scrutinized. she and they think she can put herself out there and not be accountable for what she says and does.

and the world doesn't work that way.

no matter how much the tweeting twit talks about the 'lamestream media'.

wow jilly, when did YOU MOVE to Alaska.?
Us Alaskans know the reason she left (which she EXPLAINED when she RESIGNED) and accept it. you and your lefty friends just CONTINURE TO MAKE UP BULLSHIT.

Last edited:
Her unusually high approval rating as a governor certainly played a role I am sure.

What is it in Obama that the democratic party saw that less than 50% of the American Voters see today?

that's not a fair question for a number of reasons. the appropriate question would be what did EVERYONE see two years ago? (not the right, they weren't ever going to vote for him).

and if you ask about that, you'd have to ask what people saw in george bush that less than 30% saw toward the end of his term.

this country is very polarized. you're going to be hard-pressed to find a candidate that more than 51% of voters agree on at any point in time.

The vote was not about palin. If the vote were retaken today, your side probably wouldnt win.

Yeah, because Palin has shown such improvement in her political skills, right?

LOL ARE YOU ALWAYS INSISTANT ON BEING TONE DEAF.

You know perfectly well The vote wasnt about her. Incase you were sleeping during the last primary the candidates are selected before the VP decision is reached.

What vote wasn't about her??

Forum List

Back