O'Donnell Admits To Dabbling In Witchcraft

The comments about the Nazi's weren't at the same age she was around witchcraft.........they were at the same age she announced to being around witchcraft, on Mahar's show.

You mean they were thoughts from a more mature individual.

Well, What was Maher's response?

I expect it was something like, "OMG!!! Well, I WOULD HAVE DEFINITLY HIDDEN JEWS FROM THE NAZIS!!!"

Right.

Some people don't just talk the talk regarding life and death situations....... but I give you credit, you don't even try to talk the talk.

What?

No Rep?:(

I don't have a habit of giving Rep, except for once in a blue moon. :( It's not that surr'us to me. But here you go.

There is no such thing as the "supernatural" or the "occult".

So she didn't really do anything.

It's about as "real" as gawd watching you masturbate.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuEHdRRfE3M&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Conservatives hit O'Donnell on 'witchcraft' comment[/ame]

YouTube - Christine O'Donnell Practiced Witchcraft (BEST QUALITY)

So this is how desperate the left is to trash this woman. Now they have a video from the 90s on Politically Correct of her saying she dabbled in witchcraft.

Well....actually she says the phrase but her explanation is that she dated a guy that took her on a midnight picnic and used a Satanic alter.

I see a bit of a difference. Dabbling is not practicing. Being with someone who smoked pot and you got a contact high is pretty much what this amounts to in her admission. What she said leading up to the clip wasn't evident so the context was totally nonexistent.

Btw....my wife more then dabbles in witchcraft. She sees a pastor in the deep south and he gives her herbs and different concoctions that she uses to fend off evil spirits. She is deeply religious but if you look at it.....she more then dabbles in witchcraft. The reason she does is because so many in the South practice Black Magic. One relative almost killed her with some kind of poisonous concoction she gave for her to drink. I myself had a similar attempt on myself by a woman who was practicing Black Magic. Pouring salt on the windows and entryways of your home is dabbling in witchcraft. Some even say that the Mormon church practices witchcraft.

So..folks...this is the latest attempt by a desperate left to destroy this woman. Somebody who is as normal and American as the rest of us. She's pretty and conservative and they see that as a threat. So why not destroy her.

It's clear with the video that O'Donnell's comments were made in fun--everyone laughing--so I really don't know what the left in this country expects to get out of it? I mean she didn't pick up a broom and was flying around the room--:cuckoo:

Glenn, I know you, and sometimes you are still a dirtbag, as much as I like you personally.

Yeah, give Christine a pass on this. She was a teenage girl, and every parent in the universe knows how just a miracle that is if they get their daughters to adulthood without becoming some version of Thelma and Louise. If BHO had that in his background, the wacko evangelical/fundmental fauxcon right would wet their pants in fear.

Fauxcon hysterical hypocrisy.

Joe Scarborough, George Will, General Powell: responsible Republicans; Newt, Rush, Sean: absolutely engaged in the evil side of historic demagoguery that Americans love.

Last edited:

So this is how desperate the left is to trash this woman. Now they have a video from the 90s on Politically Correct of her saying she dabbled in witchcraft.

Well....actually she says the phrase but her explanation is that she dated a guy that took her on a midnight picnic and used a Satanic alter.

I see a bit of a difference. Dabbling is not practicing. Being with someone who smoked pot and you got a contact high is pretty much what this amounts to in her admission. What she said leading up to the clip wasn't evident so the context was totally nonexistent.

Btw....my wife more then dabbles in witchcraft. She sees a pastor in the deep south and he gives her herbs and different concoctions that she uses to fend off evil spirits. She is deeply religious but if you look at it.....she more then dabbles in witchcraft. The reason she does is because so many in the South practice Black Magic. One relative almost killed her with some kind of poisonous concoction she gave for her to drink. I myself had a similar attempt on myself by a woman who was practicing Black Magic. Pouring salt on the windows and entryways of your home is dabbling in witchcraft. Some even say that the Mormon church practices witchcraft.

So..folks...this is the latest attempt by a desperate left to destroy this woman. Somebody who is as normal and American as the rest of us. She's pretty and conservative and they see that as a threat. So why not destroy her.

It's clear with the video that O'Donnell's comments were made in fun--everyone laughing--so I really don't know what the left in this country expects to get out of it? I mean she didn't pick up a broom and was flying around the room--:cuckoo:

Midnight picnics at Satanic altars, with some blood strewn about. It seems to me that the desperate ones are the tea bagging fools that recruited this nut.

Last edited:

Glenn, I know you, and sometimes you are still a dirtbag, as much as I like you personally.

Yeah, give Christine a pass on this. She was a teenage girl, and every parent in the universe knows how just a miracle that is if they get their daughters to adulthood without becoming some version of Thelma and Louise. If BHO had that in his background, the wacko evangelical/fundmental fauxcon right would wet their pants in fear.

Fauxcon hysterical hypocrisy.

Joe Scarborough, George Will, General Powell: responsible Republicans; Newt, Rush, Sean: absolutely engaged in the evil side of historic demagoguery that Americans love.

Makes me want to run right out and get a Ouija Board Jake. ;) :lol:

While they're engineers (the two I mentioned earlier), you're just an idiot. But then again you knew that, right?
(My apologies everyone for bring up a moot point.)

So, your answer is what? You can't really discern a difference? Well, there you go.

He gave your post more of a response than what it deserved. :razz:

Can you tell me what makes witchcraft wackier than fundamentalist Christianity?

Let's start with the fundies who handle the rattlesnakes, for starters.

Then we'll move on to the fundie preachers who smack people on the forehead to cure their diseases.

Then to the speakers in tongues.

Then to the ones who believe the earth is 6000 years old.

Then to the fundie Mormons with 20 wives and a child bride on the way.

Now tell me about witchcraft...

Midnight picnics at Satanic altars, with some blood strewn about. It seems to me that the desperate ones are the tea bagging fools that recruited this nut.

After Gore, Kerry, and Barry, who the fuck are you to complain????? ;)

Pelosi :lol: Barney Frank :lol: Cuomo :lol:

WASHINGTON (AP) — A Texas congresswoman admitted that she wrongly steered thousands of dollars in college scholarships from the Congressional Black Caucus Foundation to her own relatives and the children of a staff member but said she did so unintentionally.

Democratic Rep. Eddie Bernice Johnson said in a statement Monday that she will reimburse the foundation by the end of the week. She did not state how much money was involved. The Dallas Morning News reported Monday that 23 scholarships she has handed out since 2005 violated the foundation's eligibility rules.

The Morning News reported on its website that Johnson had arranged scholarships between 2005 and 2008 for two grandsons and two grandnephews and the son and daughter of a Dallas-based aide, Rod Givens. The newspaper placed the amount of those scholarships at up to $20,000.

In 2009, according to the foundation, Johnson gave two grandsons and the aide's two children two scholarships apiece from foundation funds, the newspaper reported.

Relatives of members of Congress are ineligible to receive scholarship funds from the foundation because of anti-nepotism rules. The scholarships also violate a foundation rule that recipients need to live or study in the district represented by the Black Caucus member who awards the scholarship.

Texas Rep. Admits She Wrongfully Violated Rules

Congressman William Jefferson Indicted On Bribery, Racketeering,
Money Laundering, Obstruction of Justice, and Related Charges
WASHINGTON – United States Congressman William J. Jefferson was indicted today by a federal grand jury on charges including bribery and racketeering for allegedly using his office to corruptly solicit bribes and for paying bribes to a foreign official, Assistant Attorney General Alice S. Fisher of the Criminal Division and U.S. Attorney Chuck Rosenberg for the Eastern District of Virginia announced today.

The 16-count indictment, returned by a federal grand jury in Alexandria, Va., charges Jefferson with solicitation of bribes, honest services wire fraud, money laundering, obstruction of justice, violating the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, racketeering, and conspiracy. The indictment alleges that from in or about August 2000 through in or about August 2005, Jefferson, while serving as an elected member of the U.S. House of Representatives, used his position and his office to corruptly seek, solicit and direct that things of value be paid to Jefferson and his family members in exchange for his performance of official acts to advance the interests of people and businesses who offered him the bribes.

The things of value allegedly sought and/or received by Jefferson on behalf of his business interests and relatives included hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of bribes in the form of payments from monthly fees or retainers, consulting fees, percentage shares of revenues and profits, flat fees for items sold, and stock ownership in the companies seeking his official assistance.

The official acts allegedly undertaken by Jefferson included leading official business delegations to Africa, corresponding with U.S. and foreign government officials, and utilizing congressional staff members to promote businesses and businesspersons. Business ventures that Congressman Jefferson sought to promote included: telecommunications deals in Nigeria, Ghana, and elsewhere; oil concessions in Equatorial Guinea; satellite transmission contracts in Botswana, Equatorial Guinea, and the Republic of Congo; and development of different plants and facilities in Nigeria.

“The Department of Justice is committed to enforcing the public corruption laws designed to ensure the integrity of our government,” said Assistant Attorney General Fisher. “The Department will continue to hold public officials accountable for corrupt acts such as the bribery schemes outlined in today’s indictment.”

#07-402: 06-04-07 Congressman William Jefferson Indicted On Bribery, Racketeering, Money Laundering, Obstruction of Justice, and Related Charges

gee, a person who was a teenager and dabbled in witchcraft...or a marxist. GEE TOUGH CHOICE EH DELAWARE? I thought the left was tolerant. Gimme a break.

Last edited:

They're all running for the Delaware Senate seat? Thanks for the clue. I'm sure the good Christians in the southern part of that state will just view midnight picnics on a Satanic altar as just a youthful indiscretion.

They're all running for the Delaware Senate seat? Thanks for the clue. I'm sure the good Christians in the southern part of that state will just view midnight picnics on a Satanic altar as just a youthful indiscretion.

Did I say or suggest that????? Did I stutter????? Look at the bigger picture Retard. :lol:

I have a question. Why is it that the left will hold the past against some people and others they forget their past? Like Teddy Kennendy murder, KKK wizzard Byrd? Just wondering

Forum List

Back