O'Donnell Admits To Dabbling In Witchcraft

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5iWRw3oZdg4&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Christine O'Donnell Practiced Witchcraft (BEST QUALITY)[/ame]

So this is how desperate the left is to trash this woman. Now they have a video from the 90s on Politically Correct of her saying she dabbled in witchcraft.

Well....actually she says the phrase but her explanation is that she dated a guy that took her on a midnight picnic and used a Satanic alter.

I see a bit of a difference. Dabbling is not practicing. Being with someone who smoked pot and you got a contact high is pretty much what this amounts to in her admission. What she said leading up to the clip wasn't evident so the context was totally nonexistent.

Btw....my wife more then dabbles in witchcraft. She sees a pastor in the deep south and he gives her herbs and different concoctions that she uses to fend off evil spirits. She is deeply religious but if you look at it.....she more then dabbles in witchcraft. The reason she does is because so many in the South practice Black Magic. One relative almost killed her with some kind of poisonous concoction she gave for her to drink. I myself had a similar attempt on myself by a woman who was practicing Black Magic. Pouring salt on the windows and entryways of your home is dabbling in witchcraft. Some even say that the Mormon church practices witchcraft.

So..folks...this is the latest attempt by a desperate left to destroy this woman. Somebody who is as normal and American as the rest of us. She's pretty and conservative and they see that as a threat. So why not destroy her.

She is getting a whale of a lotta publicity. And scrutiny.

And the swiftboat left is all lining up to harpoon her. Palinize her.

What a soap opera!

What a soap opera!

But it seems to be coming from both sides...which gives it more weight.

Remember how they moved on Sarah Palin? McCain staffers accused her of being a live-wire. Accused her of spending over $100,000 on wardrobe.

This seems to be the tactic of the establishment.

RINOs are all over the place. We cannot trust anyone these days. We don't know who the Dems have paid off in the GOP. My guess it there are still several clandestine issues that are yet to be revealed before the election that will surface when needed in the next month or so.

how is it "desperate" or "trashing" someone to tell the truth about them.

from the same people who've done nothing but make up stuff about the president...

my diet has been irony deficient lately. so thanks.

I mean I know how the right hates when light is shone on any of its idiots, but really...

Last edited:
Anyone who uses herbal / alternative medicine can be accused of witch craft under the misogynist definition put in place by the male church hierarchy to suppress uppity, independent women.

mudwhistle, this was reported in a lead article today in the Washington Post, and I'd imagine most "leftists" saw it. Yet only you chose to make a thread about it. If you read the article, you can see the comments she made don't seem to carry much weight, and so, nobody -- but you -- got excited about it.

Ironic, huh?

how is it "desperate" or "trashing" someone to tell the truth about them.

from the same people who've done nothing but make up stuff about the president...

my diet has been irony deficient lately. so thanks.

I mean I know how the right hates when light is shone on any of its idiots, but really...

Pleeze.

They claimed that Rev. Wright was taken out of context even though the soundbites were much longer then this one. How do you misunderstand "GOD DAMN AMERICA....GOD DAMN AMERICA...AMERICA'S CHICKENS HAVE COME HOME TO ROOST!!!"

This is one of those things that I'm sure O'Donnell said without thinking. And if you listened to what she said it appears like she just hung around these people...never actually practiced it. But that doesn't matter.....she said it and you'll take it any way you choose. Besides...folks don't really care who Obama chooses to hang with. Communists (Half of his staff), terrorist supporters (Imam Rauf only the latest), foreign capitalists bent on destroying our economy (George Soros)

Last edited:

What a soap opera!

Remember how they moved on Sarah Palin? McCain staffers accused her of being a live-wire. Accused her of spending over $100,000 on wardrobe.

RINOs are all over the place. We cannot trust anyone these days. We don't know who the Dems have paid off in the GOP. My guess it there are still several clandestine issues that are yet to be revealed before the election that will surface when needed in the next month or so.

Which explains why many are running for the tall grass.

What I think is funny about it, isn't the left always accusing the right of witch hunts? And now they are having one of their own lol

It was a long time ago.

Obama admitted that he was a druggie.

mudwhistle, this was reported in a lead article today in the Washington Post, and I'd imagine most "leftists" saw it. Yet only you chose to make a thread about it. If you read the article, you can see the comments she made don't seem to carry much weight, and so, nobody -- but you -- got excited about it.

Ironic, huh?

Phil Maher said he's gonna throw out another body every week till O'Donnell appears on Politically Correct (I call it that because that is what it is). He's the one that started it. Karl Rove mentioned it this morning on Fox News Sunday with Chris Wallace.

I'm just saying.....

Last edited:

good post.

I don't care if O'Donnell prays or prayed to the goat.

However, since the subject is black magic:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrLJ6Saq7u4]YouTube - Sublime - Santeria[/ame]

What I think is funny about it, isn't the left always accusing the right of witch hunts? And now they are having one of their own lol

The left has spent 2 years on a Palin witch hunt.

I think conservative women scare the shit outta the remnants of the women's lib movement. Which is ironic because that movement has never seemed interested in advancing the rights and power of women beyond control over reproduction.

Powerful, successful, well paid women who don't tow the same line around reproductive rights seem to really get under the skin of lefties.

good post.

Except Palin really did embezzle funds for clothing from the campaign, was tagged for it, admitted it, resigned over it and other ethical gaffes and it happened while she was running for office.

Other than all that, yup, it's exactly the same.

The left has spent 2 years on a Palin witch hunt.

I think conservative women scare the shit outta the remnants of the women's lib movement. Which is ironic because that movement has never seemed interested in advancing the rights and power of women beyond control over reproduction.

Powerful, successful, well paid women who don't tow the same line around reproductive rights seem to really get under the skin of lefties.

You're right. "Equal pay for equal work" was just a smokescreen.

Forum List

Back