O'Donnell Admits To Dabbling In Witchcraft

Does it bug anyone that she said she'd not lie to the Nazi's if she were hiding a Jew?

It bugs me more that she said she'd eat a baby if she was starving.

Welcome to the baseless accusation show.

Where Desperate Libs (D & R's) try to turn the tide of mass incumbant head-rolling.

Who will be are next contestent?

It's total desperation time.

They know they are going to lose, lose big, and the idea of losing to TEA PARTY candidates just scares the crap out of them. :eek:

I mean, AT LEAST, if they are Rinos, libs can count of them, kissing Democrat ass, trying to look "reasonable."

But Tea Party candidates don't care to look "reasonable" and don't care if the liberal press just has a snit about them.

It scares the hell out of them, that they might not be able to buffalo these people into cowtowing to them.

Of course they are going to make up total lies about her.

What else do they have?

:lol::lol::lol:

TPS condemns herself in he own words: "[The Tea Party] ignore all facts and just rush on ahead like a full of it bull, in a china shop of facts."

Does it bug anyone that she said she'd not lie to the Nazi's if she were hiding a Jew?

It bugs me more that she said she'd eat a baby if she was starving.

Welcome to the baseless accusation show.

Where Desperate Libs (D & R's) try to turn the tide of mass incumbant head-rolling.

Who will be are next contestent?

Except, you know, she really said what I said she said, homey.

no, no....not baseless but on film.

Witchcraft comments from past haunt Christine O’Donnell | The Upshot Yahoo! News - Yahoo! News

O'Donnell told Bill O'Reilly that scientists have created mice that possess human brains; she said on "Politically Incorrect" that she would not lie to Nazis if she was hiding Jews in her house;

And Obama said we had 57 states and when citing the Preamble of the Declaration of Independence left out CREATOR when citing we were endowed with certain inalienable rights.

I don't see that stopping you in supporting Obama.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
While serving as First Lady in the White House, Hillary Clinton claims to have had a seance in the white house which resulted in conversations with the ghost of Eleanor Roosevelt about the problems and responsibilities of being First Lady.

According to Hillary at the time, it was a two-way conversation. Dick Morris brought it up on Hannity’s show last night.

Except, you know, she really said what I said she said, homey.

no, no....not baseless but on film.

Witchcraft comments from past haunt Christine O’Donnell | The Upshot Yahoo! News - Yahoo! News

O'Donnell told Bill O'Reilly that scientists have created mice that possess human brains; she said on "Politically Incorrect" that she would not lie to Nazis if she was hiding Jews in her house;

Well, thanks for the linky.

What about the honesty of her comments bothers you?

The honesty of them doesn't bother me, the actual content of them bothers me.

Oh bullshit!

If it was CONTENT AND SUBSTANCE that bothered you, you would take into context how old she was when she said this stuff.

And the CONTEXT of how Maher never put out these videos until AFTER O'Donnel won the primary?

Yeah, substance is what bothers you.

BS!

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

The Weak Tea Party is just the same old same old reactionary extreme right being manipulated by corporate lobbyists, so they can reduce regulation on big business and allow them to continue to rape the country and the planet.

"Thank you, sir! May I have another?"

Well, thanks for the linky.

What about the honesty of her comments bothers you?

Really?

Do you think most people hid Jews from the Nazi's or have never done anything that could be considered "witchcraft?"

I suppose I'm just jaded: I consider the ingestion of illegal substances to alter the state of your mind much more "experimental" than the adolescent ingestion of notions.

Furthermore, I'm a realist: very few Europeans hid jews from Nazis, and I doubt they would do it today. Neither you or I have ever been in the position, but if it was my family or another family, I think I'm realistic enough to know which I'd choose.

Look let's put it this way.

When I was 18, I declared I was for gun control, was against guns entirely, and would rather "die" than use a gun to protect myself.

I WAS 18 YEARS OLD, I WAS AN IDIOT!

We always think we know everything at 18, and we don't realize we are idiots until a lot older. Why do you think the Found Fathers wanted people to be at least 35 before running for president?

Obviously, I don't think the above now, and it would be RIDICULOUS to bring it up as a reason not to vote for me were I running now.

THE ONLY reason to bring something like that, is if my opponent WAS SO DESPERATE FOR SOMETHING TO SMEAR ME WITH, that's all he could come up with.

It's obvious Maher is just part of the left wing media, and he's doing this part to "get O'Donnel."

It's infantile.

TPS condemns herself in he own words: "[The Tea Party] ignore all facts and just rush on ahead like a full of it bull, in a china shop of facts."

Because you say so?

Because the TP and TPS are afraid that shari'a law will be imposed here? Because the TP and TPS say they want medicare and social security cut or done away with? Because you are a moron?

Really?

Do you think most people hid Jews from the Nazi's or have never done anything that could be considered "witchcraft?"

I suppose I'm just jaded: I consider the ingestion of illegal substances to alter the state of your mind much more "experimental" than the adolescent ingestion of notions.

Furthermore, I'm a realist: very few Europeans hid jews from Nazis, and I doubt they would do it today. Neither you or I have ever been in the position, but if it was my family or another family, I think I'm realistic enough to know which I'd choose.

I consider experimental drugs to be something (sad as it may be) of a mainstream thing in the College partying atmosphere.

Witchcraft, personally I find to be loony because it involves spells and koo-koo shit like that. I guess I'm just a realist.

And tbh, to know what the Nazi's did to the Jews.....and saying you'd turn them over...I personally find that cowardly. It is what it is.

GET THIS!

Experimenting with drugs is "mainstream" but witchcraft is "loony?"

Anyone with a clue would know they are one and the same ANYWAY.

Anyone who knows more than just the English translation of the Bible knows that the adages against "sorcery" were adages against using drugs/halucinagins, since that's what sorcery was in ancient times.

You look up the history of the "matriarchial religions" (what the Bible called witches), and they used drugs/halucinagins for their trances and "spells."

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree. That's why many heavy into the hallucinagins in the 60s, went into Indian mysticism, withcraft, spiritualism, satanism etc. It's one and the same.

So, I find it pretty damn funny you are justifying one, condemning the other, and having no clue, they aren't that far from each other.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
If TPS is the level of TP propaganda, the Dems have no fear at all: it will be impossible for them to lose the Senate and the TP may result directly in the Dems keeping the House.

Because you say so?

Because the TP and TPS are afraid that shari'a law will be imposed here? Because the TP and TPS say they want medicare and social security cut or done away with? Because you are a moron?

I think we see the moron. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I would love to have you find quotes of anything you claim there.

All of those have been documented, TPS, and you are just :cuckoo:. You and the TP are fraudulent. You will cost the GOP the Senate for sure and probably the House.

Last edited:
All of those have been documented, TPS, and you are just :cuckoo:. You and the TP are fraudulent. You will cost the GOP the Senate for sure and probably the House.

All of those WHAT have been documented.

You don't even make sense. Or is that rather the point?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

The Weak Tea Party is just the same old same old reactionary extreme right being manipulated by corporate lobbyists, so they can reduce regulation on big business and allow them to continue to rape the country and the planet.

In other words liberals still believe in the VAST RIGHT WING CONSPIRACY!!!!!!!!!!! BOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek::eek::eek: :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

And YOU talk about reactionary and weak????

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

In other words liberals still believe in the VAST RIGHT WING CONSPIRACY!!!!!!!!!!! BOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek::eek::eek: :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

And YOU talk about reactionary and weak????

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Google "Koch brothers" to read about your Masters.

Forum List

Back