O'Donnell Admits To Dabbling In Witchcraft

Doesn't it matter whether she is running as a Republican or a Democrat????? As a Democrat, it isn't an issue at all. Isn't that right Hypocrite????? ;)

Is she running as a Republican, a Tea Bagger or a Witch?

Are You Stereo Typing, Profiling, Discriminating, and being a Bigot, and a Hypocrite, or is it in truth all of the above?????

How could I be a hypocrite? I have never dabbled in witchcraft, nor did I ever go on a date at a satanic alter....:cuckoo:

Is she running as a Republican, a Tea Bagger or a Witch?

Are You Stereo Typing, Profiling, Discriminating, and being a Bigot, and a Hypocrite, or is it in truth all of the above?????

How could I be a hypocrite? I have never dabbled in witchcraft, nor did I ever go on a date at a satanic alter....:cuckoo:

What is your position on Witchcraft in the DNC. Be careful not to offend your base Retard. You need California and Oregon in 2012 silly. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

What is your position on Witchcraft in the DNC. Be careful not to offend your base Retard. You need California and Oregon in 2012 silly. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I do not believe in witchcraft regardless of party affiliation, dumbshit. Not everyone is a hack like yourself.

Man they would have to cut loose all of the NAG gang if they were against all witches in the Democrat party!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I do not believe in witchcraft regardless of party affiliation, dumbshit. Not everyone is a hack like yourself.

Wow, you better not let NOW (aka the NAG gang) hear about that. Or Nancy Pelosi! Hillary will kick ya in da balls!

20080613-Hillary%20Witch.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

The funniest thing about all this is that she obviously doesn't know anything about witchcraft. Wiccans worship nature. Ony a satanist would have a "satanic altar". Sheesh.

Besides, what's worse than this is her wish for "moral" legislation. She's nothing more than a kooky neocon. Did you guys hear that the religious right is now embracing the tea party? Kiss of death...

The funniest thing about all this is that she obviously doesn't know anything about witchcraft. Wiccans worship nature. Ony a satanist would have a "satanic altar". Sheesh.

Besides, what's worse than this is her wish for "moral" legislation. She's nothing more than a kooky neocon. Did you guys hear that the religious right is now embracing the tea party? Kiss of death...

I had heard that the GOP was going for the whole "big tent" idea, but witches?? REALLY? Is the religious right now going to include satanism as a religion???

Spin, spin, spin away! It's all you have. :lol: :lol: :lol:

You obviously can't Govern.

You can't Produce.

You can't Manage.

I had heard that the GOP was going for the whole "big tent" idea, but witches?? REALLY? Is the religious right now going to include satanism as a religion???

You guys are such dishonest assholes.
1 she was in high school
2 she did not know it was a satanic alter at the time as she says
3 messing around on a Ouija is not exactly being a witch. You can buy them at toysRus

keep reaching because that is all you can do. You can not tell us what you have done, because people hate what you have done, your only chance is to try and scare people about our candidates.

It is not going to work. the far left is done in this country. You will never hold significant power again.

Last edited:

You guys are such dishonest asshole.
1 she was in high school
2 she did not know it was a satanic alter at the time as she says

keep reaching because that is all you can do. You can not tell us what you have done, because people hate what you have done, your only chance is to try and scare people about our candidates.

It is not going to work. the far left is done in this country. You will never hold significant power again.

Must you crush Bill Mehr's pitiful little lib-sideshow?

Let's simply enjoy it with them!!

hahaha-024.gif

Does it bug anyone that she said she'd not lie to the Nazi's if she were hiding a Jew?

Mitt Romney must be absolutely perplexed. Being a Mormon was a death knell to his candidacy while those who charged the ramparts with torches over his faith are now trumpeting the candidacy of this airhead! Go figure!

Does it bug anyone that she said she'd not lie to the Nazi's if she were hiding a Jew?

It bugs me more that she said she'd eat a baby if she was starving.

Welcome to the baseless accusation show.

Where Desperate Libs (D & R's) try to turn the tide of mass incumbant head-rolling.

Who will be are next contestent?

Where Desperate Libs (D & R's) try to turn the tide of mass incumbant head-rolling.

Except, you know, she really said what I said she said, homey.

no, no....not baseless but on film.

Witchcraft comments from past haunt Christine O’Donnell | The Upshot Yahoo! News - Yahoo! News

O'Donnell told Bill O'Reilly that scientists have created mice that possess human brains; she said on "Politically Incorrect" that she would not lie to Nazis if she was hiding Jews in her house;

Except, you know, she really said what I said she said, homey.

no, no....not baseless but on film.

Witchcraft comments from past haunt Christine O’Donnell | The Upshot Yahoo! News - Yahoo! News

O'Donnell told Bill O'Reilly that scientists have created mice that possess human brains; she said on "Politically Incorrect" that she would not lie to Nazis if she was hiding Jews in her house;

Well, thanks for the linky.

What about the honesty of her comments bothers you?

Forum List

Back