O'Donnell Admits To Dabbling In Witchcraft

I had heard that the GOP was going for the whole "big tent" idea, but witches?? REALLY? Is the religious right now going to include satanism as a religion???

You guys are such dishonest asshole.
1 she was in high school
2 she did not know it was a satanic alter at the time as she says

keep reaching because that is all you can do. You can not tell us what you have done, because people hate what you have done, your only chance is to try and scare people about our candidates.

It is not going to work. the far left is done in this country. You will never hold significant power again.

Must you crush Bill Mehr's pitiful little lib-sideshow?

Let's simply enjoy it with them!!

hahaha-024.gif

I actually remember watching his show. It was more about humor than anything else. Was a pretty good show. Far from the Political Hack fest his new show is.

It bugs me more that she said she'd eat a baby if she was starving.

Welcome to the baseless accusation show.

Where Desperate Libs (D & R's) try to turn the tide of mass incumbant head-rolling.

Who will be are next contestent?

Except, you know, she really said what I said she said, homey.

no, no....not baseless but on film.

Witchcraft comments from past haunt Christine O’Donnell | The Upshot Yahoo! News - Yahoo! News

O'Donnell told Bill O'Reilly that scientists have created mice that possess human brains; she said on "Politically Incorrect" that she would not lie to Nazis if she was hiding Jews in her house;

Well, thanks for the linky.

What about the honesty of her comments bothers you?

The honesty of them doesn't bother me, the actual content of them bothers me.

Honesty is not an excusing behavior at times: "Hi, I am torturer murderer and I am here to get to know you up and personal. Really, I am." Honesty is a virtue, never an excusal.

Witchcraft comments from past haunt Christine O’Donnell | The Upshot Yahoo! News - Yahoo! News

O'Donnell told Bill O'Reilly that scientists have created mice that possess human brains; she said on "Politically Incorrect" that she would not lie to Nazis if she was hiding Jews in her house;

Why?

Why?
Because they're indicative of a coward. Especially in heindsight knowing what Nazis DID to the Jews, after having found them.

But you didn't really have to ask, I know I know, you just wanted to argue.

Really?

Do you think most people hid Jews from the Nazi's or have never done anything that could be considered "witchcraft?"

I suppose I'm just jaded: I consider the ingestion of illegal substances to alter the state of your mind much more "experimental" than the adolescent ingestion of notions.

Furthermore, I'm a realist: very few Europeans hid jews from Nazis, and I doubt they would do it today. Neither you or I have ever been in the position, but if it was my family or another family, I think I'm realistic enough to know which I'd choose.

Really?

Do you think most people hid Jews from the Nazi's or have never done anything that could be considered "witchcraft?"

I suppose I'm just jaded: I consider the ingestion of illegal substances to alter the state of your mind much more "experimental" than the adolescent ingestion of notions.

Furthermore, I'm a realist: very few Europeans hid jews from Nazis, and I doubt they would do it today. Neither you or I have ever been in the position, but if it was my family or another family, I think I'm realistic enough to know which I'd choose.

Nice to know you would rat out your family to the Nazis.....

Why?
Because they're indicative of a coward. Especially in heindsight knowing what Nazis DID to the Jews, after having found them.

Actually, I was curious to why someones comments when they were young and foolish actually bothered you, a young, hip, "with it" dude...

You don't have to be a dick about it...

Really?

Nice to know you would rat out your family to the Nazis.....

Nice to know you don't have the mental capacity to understand much of what you read.....

I said I'd rat out YOUR family to the Nazi's, if I had to make a choice between my own.

Apparently, this decision would be a greater net gain for the human genome than I'd expected.

Really?

I consider experimental drugs to be something (sad as it may be) of a mainstream thing in the College partying atmosphere.

Witchcraft, personally I find to be loony because it involves spells and koo-koo shit like that. I guess I'm just a realist.

And tbh, to know what the Nazi's did to the Jews.....and saying you'd turn them over...I personally find that cowardly. It is what it is.

Actually, I was curious to why someones comments when they were young and foolish actually bothered you, a young, hip, "with it" dude...

Coward!

How dare you be curious!:evil:

The comments about the Nazi's weren't at the same age she was around witchcraft.........they were at the same age she announced to being around witchcraft, on Mahar's show.

Really?

I consider experimental drugs to be something (sad as it may be) of a mainstream thing in the College partying atmosphere.

Witchcraft, personally I find to be loony because it involves spells and koo-koo shit like that. I guess I'm just a realist.

You do realize that many of your liberal bretheren view Christianity in the same light?

Really?

You do realize that many of your liberal bretheren view Christianity in the same light?

I have no liberal bretheren and am not a Liberal.

I view all the Religions the same way.

So now people are comparing playing with a Ouija Board, and having a picnic on a satanic alter, when you did not even know it was one, as being the same as a nazi?

WTF people grow the hell up.

This chick has legitimate things we should be asking her about. Like her Far right christian social views. Why focus on such a silly none issue.

How about "Bretheren who are liberal that you often agree with"?

So now people are comparing playing with a Ouija Board, and having a picnic on a satanic alter, when you did not even know it was one, as being the same as a nazi?

WTF people grow the hell up.

This chick has legitimate things we should be asking her about. Like her Far right christian social views. Why focus on such a silly none issue.

This post is indicative that you don't know how to read.

The comments about the Nazi's weren't at the same age she was around witchcraft.........they were at the same age she announced to being around witchcraft, on Mahar's show.

You mean they were thoughts from a more mature individual.

Well, What was Maher's response?

I expect it was something like, "OMG!!! Well, I WOULD HAVE DEFINITLY HIDDEN JEWS FROM THE NAZIS!!!"

Right.

How about "Bretheren who are liberal that you often agree with"?

:lol: I often agree because I think conservatives are dicks..... and how I argue on a message board is inconsequential in my literal life.

But anyways, to become my bretheren you need to earn it. You did me a favor one day, you earned it. Generic liberals on this board? n'aw.

Last edited:

You mean they were thoughts from a more mature individual.

Well, What was Maher's response?

I expect it was something like, "OMG!!! Well, I WOULD HAVE DEFINITLY HIDDEN JEWS FROM THE NAZIS!!!"

Right.

Some people don't just talk the talk regarding life and death situations....... but I give you credit, you don't even try to talk the talk.

Forum List

Back