O'Donnell Admits To Dabbling In Witchcraft

The Weak Tea Party is just the same old same old reactionary extreme right being manipulated by corporate lobbyists, so they can reduce regulation on big business and allow them to continue to rape the country and the planet.

"Thank you, sir! May I have another?"

In other words liberals still believe in the VAST RIGHT WING CONSPIRACY!!!!!!!!!!! BOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek::eek::eek: :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

And YOU talk about reactionary and weak????

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Google "Koch brothers" to read about your Masters.

Typical leftist. When they are LOSING, they demand YOU do their reseach for them.

How about YOU do that, and PRODUCE the EVIDENCE for your "vast right wing conspiracy" theory.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Tea Party Samurai continues to sigh and lie, squall and bawl.

I truly enjoy watching her, as a paid troll for the fauxcon trolls, post away here.

For awhile, I wondered if the TP could cost the Dems their majorities. Now I know the TP will keep the Senate dem and the House probably as well.

If that happens, watch the GOP destroy the TP.

I truly enjoy watching her, as a paid troll for the fauxcon trolls, post away here.

For awhile, I wondered if the TP could cost the Dems their majorities. Now I know the TP will keep the Senate dem and the House probably as well.

I see the trolling jackie still doesn't understand...no surprise there.

Tea Party movement
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopediaJump to: navigation, search
This article is about the Tea Party movement. For the protest events themselves, see Tea Party protests.

Tea Party protesters fill the West Lawn of the U.S. Capitol and the National Mall on September 12, 2009.The Tea Party movement is a populist political movement in the United States that emerged in 2009 through a series of locally and nationally-coordinated protests.[1][2][3] The protests were partially in response to several Federal laws: the Emergency Economic Stabilization Act of 2008,[4] the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009,[5][6] and a series of health care reform bills.[7]

The name "Tea Party" is a reference to the Boston Tea Party of 1773—a protest by American colonists against various acts by the British Government which, among other things, attempted to establish a monopoly on the importation of tea into the colonies by giving a cut on re-importation tax imposed on the East India Company.[8] Tea Party protests have invoked themes, images, and slogans similar to those used during the pre-revolutionary period in American history.[9][10][11]

Contents [hide]
1 Background and history
1.1 First local protests
1.2 First national Tea Party protests
1.3 Tea Party symbol
2 Composition of the movement
3 Tea Party agenda "Contract from America"
4 Effects on 2010 mid-term election cycle
4.1 Obama administration responses
5 Public opinion polls and demographics
5.1 Political affiliation
5.2 Opinion polls focusing on Tea Party supporters
5.3 Other commentaries on the movement
6 Allegations of media coverage bias
7 Controversies
7.1 Allegation of being an Astroturfed movement
7.2 Accusations of Racism
7.3 Dale Robertson sign
7.4 Slurs at the Health Care protests
7.5 Springboro Tea Party's Twitter incident
7.6 Monkey God
7.7 Other Controversies
7.8 Use of term "teabagger"
8 See also
9 References
10 Further reading
11 External links

Tea Party movement - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I think we see the paid troll, and it's pretty obvious you are overpaid.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I see the trolling jackie still doesn't understand...no surprise there.

Jake couldn't debate his way out of a paper bag. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

And if I'm paid, I SURE AS HELL WANT TO KNOW WHERE THE CHECK IS!!!!!!!!

In Obama's America, I could USE the money!

i was ask to comment on this thread. i wont waste anymore of our time than necessary. She practiced witchcraft as a teenager. Teenagers do all sorts of things, it is best not to hold the legal things they do against them. This proves that everyone loves a 'witch hunt'. Mob mentality is always dangerous, be it on the left or on the right. Witchcraft entitles a large range of beliefs but it is not Satanism. Bo is correct in saying that using herbs etc was considered witchcraft at one time. Many mountain witches are nothing more than women who know herbs and midwifery.

I am amused that the OP is a right winger who is bitching about the left giving this attention while he does the same.

Blessed be.

i was ask to comment on this thread. i wont waste anymore of our time than necessary. She practiced witchcraft as a teenager. Teenagers do all sorts of things, it is best not to hold the legal things they do against them. This proves that everyone loves a 'witch hunt'. Mob mentality is always dangerous, be it on the left or on the right. Witchcraft entitles a large range of beliefs but it is not Satanism. Bo is correct in saying that using herbs etc was considered witchcraft at one time. Many mountain witches are nothing more than women who know herbs and midwifery.

I am amused that the OP is a right winger who is bitching about the left giving this attention while he does the same.

Blessed be.

That's because you didn't read the op, the original or mine that was merged into this thead.

I could be wrong, but I think only right wingers have posted threads about ODonnell being a witch.
Who is really making this a big deal?

I could be wrong, but I think only right wingers have posted threads about ODonnell being a witch.

Once again you are wrong.

The reason the left stopped doing it, is because they were getting OWNED on the subject like I'm owning lefties on this thread.

Once again you are wrong.

The reason the left stopped doing it, is because they were getting OWNED on the subject like I'm owning lefties on this thread.

troll_cat_car_163.jpg

Blessed be.

That's because you didn't read the op, the original or mine that was merged into this thead.

You just p'wnd yourself, TPS :lol:

Blessed be.
well, i hadnt seen this particular one
but it seem to be one of the longer ones

btw, your inbox is full ;)

You know--if we elect her, we are going to need to elect Huckabee or Jindal for President!!!

That way we can hold an exorcism on the capital!!

OH MAN!! I REALLY HOPE SHE WINS!

Not because I am a conservative, but because I can call Sarah Palin, Michelle Bachman and Christie O'Donnel the 3 stooges of the right!!

In other words liberals still believe in the VAST RIGHT WING CONSPIRACY!!!!!!!!!!! BOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek::eek::eek: :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Typical leftist. When they are LOSING, they demand YOU do their reseach for them.

How about YOU do that, and PRODUCE the EVIDENCE for your "vast right wing conspiracy" theory.

Last week The New Yorker published a missive by Jane Mayer on one of the most dangerous families in America: billionaire brothers Charles and David Koch, heirs to the Koch family fortune forged by their father, Fred, himself one of the most influential conservative figures of the 20th century. Their fortune came, predictably, from oil, though their business holdings have been widely diversified since its inception.

What made this article so important was the painstaking manner in which Mayer unraveled the Koch Industries juggernaut to reveal a multi-decade effort by the Koch family to present itself as cultural and political icons whose generosity is beyond reproach. Their donations to museums and think tanks give the impression they are part of the cultural elite, a seminal segment of the charitable establishment that funds areas of our society that government has left behind. This carefully managed image as benevolent billionaires belies the insidious nature of their true life’s work as polluters, climate-change deniers and political dissidents who will stop at nothing to dismantle the system of regulation and taxation in America. In the past decade alone Koch Industries, a $35 billion privately held petrochemical company, has been forced to commit more than a half a billion dollars to environmental remediation, lawsuits, fines and settlements for their scandalous business practices.

Off the Reservation: The Koch Family Tea Party | Long Island Press

The Weak Tea Party is just the same old same old reactionary extreme right being manipulated by corporate lobbyists, so they can reduce regulation on big business and allow them to continue to rape the country and the planet.

"Thank you, sir! May I have another?"

Pissed they're not your "master?"

Soros gave $3 million to the Center for American Progress, $5 million to MoveOn.org, and $10 million to America Coming Together. These groups worked to support Democrats in the 2004 election.

Get the fuck over it.

439166819_20e9eef123.jpg

Last edited:

Blessed be.

thanks...i wondered why no one was talking to me..

as for the blood on the altar....depends on who's blood it is and why it is there

but no, witches are not satanist

Blessed be.

as for the blood on the altar....depends on who's blood it is and why it is there

i knew that

there are many denominations of pagans

Blessed be.

Girls are the Devil. Everyone knows that. Or are you calling Kathy Bates a lier????? I didn't think so. ;) :lol:

Forum List

Back