O'Donnell Admits To Dabbling In Witchcraft

Well, Ronnie's wife believed in and used practitioners of astrology. The Lincolns supposedly attended a seance or two. The only ones who would be opposed to CO dabbling in witchcraft would be the hardcore Christians in the Tea Party. The major questions are these: did she stop it and can she prove it.

Hummm, so the Question is did O'Donnell STOP doing witchcraft and can she PROVE it..

Didn't the Obama ADMIT he was USING cocaine in college, SO I SAY we the people DEMAND that he PROVE that he HAS STOPPED using it today. Maybe we should have him drug tested??

gawd people...what a real friggen joke.:lol:

Last edited:
These are the circles you run in and you want to tell the left about how loony THEY are? Get a fucking grip.

Well, Ronnie's wife believed in and used practitioners of astrology. The Lincolns supposedly attended a seance or two. The only ones who would be opposed to CO dabbling in witchcraft would be the hardcore Christians in the Tea Party. The major questions are these: did she stop it and can she prove it.

How on earth do you "prove" you have stopped doing something?

That's like the old canard, "have you stopped beating your wife?"

How ludicrous!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

These are the circles you run in and you want to tell the left about how loony THEY are? Get a fucking grip.

Let me get this straight.

The left starts this "witchcraft" canard, and WE are running in these circles???????

Pretty lame and desperate attempt on your part.

But that's no surprise at all.

So O'Donnell admits to practicing witchcraft and Obama admits to doing cocaine.

What's your point?

See how the issue tends to drift.

She didn't admit to practicing witchcraft.

She said she dabbled or was present when it was being used.

Ohhh.....well, that makes it all better, right?

"I dabbled into witchcraft -- I never joined a coven. But I did, I did. I dabbled into witchcraft. I hung around people who were doing these things. I'm not making this stuff up. I know what they told me they do," she said.

"One of my first dates with a witch was on a satanic altar, and I didn't know it. I mean, there's little blood there and stuff like that," she said. "We went to a movie and then had a midnight picnic on a satanic altar."

The left starts this "witchcraft" canard, and WE are running in these circles???????

The OP said pretty plainly that his wife practices witchcraft, and you can surmise from his story that she's around those who "practice black magic," having said she'd been a victim of an attempted poisoning. So yea, the OP "runs in those kinds of circles."

The OP said pretty plainly that his wife practices witchcraft, and you can surmise from his story that she's around those who "practice black magic," having said she'd been a victim of an attempted poisoning. So yea, the OP "runs in those kinds of circles."

btw "Samurai," it's shit like this that makes it pretty fucking easy to tell how big of a stupid douche you are. Just saying.

The facts about the story are in. And the fact is that you p'wnd yourself, TPS.

So what? We already know more about her than we knew about Barry the boy King.

And what exactly would you like to know about him or rather what do you not know about him?

How many Identities does he actually have?????

Why are his Transcripts sealed?????

Was he ever enrolled as a Foreign Exchange Student in the United States?????

How much money did he make on the deal?????

How much did he and his benefactor's pay for His Senate Seat?????

What's your point?

"I dabbled into witchcraft -- I never joined a coven. But I did, I did. I dabbled into witchcraft. I hung around people who were doing these things. I'm not making this stuff up. I know what they told me they do," she said.

"One of my first dates with a witch was on a satanic altar, and I didn't know it. I mean, there's little blood there and stuff like that," she said. "We went to a movie and then had a midnight picnic on a satanic altar."

Doesn't it matter whether she is running as a Republican or a Democrat????? As a Democrat, it isn't an issue at all. Isn't that right Hypocrite????? ;)

What's your point?

Gosh, I guess none of your liberals EVER DID ANYTHING WRONG IN HIGH SCHOOL!

Shall we test that theory???????

I mean we are talking about a NON ADULT who did something stupid, and SHE ADMITS TO IT BEING STUPID.

FIRST TIME THAT EVER HAPPENED WITH ANYONE IN HIGH SCHOOL, HUH?????????? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

OH what a "crime." Can't vote for someone who learns from their mistakes that were done something like 25-30 years ago!!!!!!!!

This is all you got liberals???????????

How desperately dumb!!!!!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

What's your point?

What's worse dabbling in witchcraft or dabbling in cocaine use?

MY OP was merged into this. You want to read it?

And what does that have to do with whether or not McDonnel did something 25-30 years ago, WHEN SHE WAS A FREAKING KID, and learned from it, to never do it again.

OH WOW, NO ONE HERE CAN SAY ABOUT ABOUT THEMSELVES, HUH?????????

I mean this is pathetically stupid! She didn't even break the freaking law!

How many liberals can say THAT about their high school days???????

Desperate and dumb liberals. Desperate and dumb!

btw "Samurai," it's shit like this that makes it pretty fucking easy to tell how big of a stupid douche you are. Just saying.

No, it's stuff like the above that shows the difference between liberals and conservatives.

Conservatives debate THE SUBJECT AND THE ISSUES.

Liberals know they lose on that, so they have to find some stupid and DESPERATE smear from the woman's HIGH SCHOOL DAYS, because they know on the issues they lose.

Just like you who knows you are losing on the issue, so you have to go to personal and EXTREMELY CHILDISH attacks.

Desperate and dumb, liberals. Desperate and dumb!

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

The facts about the story are in. And the fact is that you p'wnd yourself, TPS.

Yeah, once again, JUST BECAUSE JAKE STARKEY SAYS SO!

Doesn't it matter whether she is running as a Republican or a Democrat????? As a Democrat, it isn't an issue at all. Isn't that right Hypocrite????? ;)

EXACTLY.

IN FACT, if this had been brought up at ALL, which it would not, it would have been a "FREEDOM OF RELIGION" issue with liberals.

Is she running as a Republican, a Tea Bagger or a Witch?

Is she running as a Republican, a Tea Bagger or a Witch?

Why don't we throw some water on Nancy Pelosi to find the real Witch?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7jJI1cfEgc]YouTube - Nancy Pelosi, Wicked Witch of the West[/ame]

Forum List

Back