O'Donnell Admits To Dabbling In Witchcraft

Yep, dirty low down Maher is BLACKMAILING AND SMEARING her all the same time.

but this is perfectly acceptable to Lefties-Liberals, after all it is being done to a REPUBLICAN.

dirty dirty dirty.

And it's obvious, it's a desperate attempt to get their "bearded marxist," elected, because they are terrified of O'Donnel.

But, FOR PITY SAKE. Something you did it HIGH SCHOOL is now open territory for scortched earth politics?

How many of US would come out pure as the wind driven snow if High School were included in whether or not we could run for office.

It's ludicrous!

They are pulling out all the stops to attack her.They attack and name call,why are the Libs so afraid of her and Sarah Palin.I have watched Chris Mathews,Ed Shultz,Meet the Press all of them spend the bulk of their shows on Sarah Palin.

How timely... just flipping through the channels and "real Time" is on... and he has Michael Moore on. Good grief, what a loon fest. Not sure about Bill Maher.. I used to like him, now... just another off the reservation loony tune.

I have to say I always thought he was an a-hole.

He's just finally revealing how MUCH of an a-hole he really is. He managed to cover it up before. ;)

They are pulling out all the stops to attack her.They attack and name call,why are the Libs so afraid of her and Sarah Palin.I have watched Chris Mathews,Ed Shultz,Meet the Press all of them spend the bulk of their shows on Sarah Palin.

They demonize whom they fear! They KNOW these people can WIN, despite all their protesting too much to the contrary.

They know these people are a danger to them.

I keep reminding people, they did the same thing to REAGAN in 1976 when he challenged Ford, and they tried the same thing in early 1980.

It didn't work. Reagan won in two HUGE LANDSLIDES, in 1980 and 1984.

They know who are a danger to them.

Liberals can recognize who are the true conservatives better than our damn RINOS can in our party.

That's why they are doing this. Conservatives watch whom liberals go NUTS about demonizing, and VOTE FOR THOSE PEOPLE.

That's my advice! ;)

Last edited:
Bill Maher is a actor, a comedian, a liberal, and an atheist. And he makes no bones about where he stands on the issues. He also has a very funny show, if his humor does not offend you. I get a good laugh out of his show but I don't take what he says seriously.

Bill Maher is a actor, a comedian, a liberal, and an atheist. And he makes no bones about where he stands on the issues. He also has a very funny show, if his humor does not offend you. I get a good laugh out of his show but I don't take what he says seriously.

Well it's pretty obvious the liberal press does. But that shows how little credibility they have.

They are more concerned about getting Democrats elected than credibility.

but this is perfectly acceptable to Lefties-Liberals, after all it is being done to a REPUBLICAN, WOMAN.

dirty dirty dirty.

Watch the fucking show, you morons.

You are an idiot!
You obviously didn't watch his show the other night. He was not on a witch hunt, and beside disagreeing with her beliefs, he nothing but good things to say about her.

Yeah, that's why he says he's going to play this until she cowtows to him???

I think we see the idiot!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

he has had her on his shows 22 times. He also said she was very nice and a good person. He likes her, and wants her on his show because she has made it now. Get a fucking clue, and try watching the show, to form your own opinion.

but this is perfectly acceptable to Lefties-Liberals, after all it is being done to a REPUBLICAN, WOMAN.

dirty dirty dirty.

Watch the fucking show, you morons.

I think we see the moron. :lol::lol: I included the clip, and his threats. I included the context.

Now, we don't understand the context unless we listen to Maher's lying CYA comments????

Of course he's going to cover up for his real intent with a few nice platitudes! DUH!!!!!!!!!!! :lol::lol:

Who's the moron, if you believe them, given the threat that lies under the platitudes???? :lol::lol:

Are we morons or we do we just UNDERSTAND how the game of liberal politics is played, while you are too busy believing the superfiscial platitudes????????

Run along now and let the adults discuss politics, okay?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You are an idiot!
You obviously didn't watch his show the other night. He was not on a witch hunt, and beside disagreeing with her beliefs, he nothing but good things to say about her.

Yeah, that's why he says he's going to play this until she cowtows to him???

I think we see the idiot!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

he has had her on his shows 22 times. He also said she was very nice and a good person. He likes her, and wants her on his show because she has made it now. Get a fucking clue, and try watching the show, to form your own opinion.

Okay, I think we see who needs to get a clue.

THAT'S WAS THEN THIS IS NOW! DUH!

He was nice to her WHEN SHE WASN'T A THREAT! NOW she threaten's "Joe Biden's seat," and threatens Obama's agenda!

OF COURSE he's going to be nasty to her now. And he's THREATENING HER with this sophomoric attack about something she did in high school UNLESS she cowtows to him?

We understand the context way better than you do.

Run along and let the adults discuss politics, there's a nice kid.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

How timely... just flipping through the channels and "real Time" is on... and he has Michael Moore on. Good grief, what a loon fest. Not sure about Bill Maher.. I used to like him, now... just another off the reservation loony tune.

He's just finally revealing how MUCH of an a-hole he really is. He managed to cover it up before. ;)

Perhaps. I always found him catchy and kinda off-the-wall in a George Carlin kinda way (nowhere near as talented mind you). But then he just kinda went nuts.

Perhaps. I always found him catchy and kinda off-the-wall in a George Carlin kinda way (nowhere near as talented mind you). But then he just kinda went nuts.

Oh well that explains it. I never liked Carlin either! ;)

Wow.. didn't like Carlin? Not sure what to say. To each his own I suppose.

George Carlin was and asshole. He used it all of the time in his act.

My favorite skit is his discussion on "Stuff". How your shit is stuff and other people's stuff is shit.

Carlin was a genius. Probably one of only two or three comedians in his time who were actually profound. "God made man because he wanted plastic" as an example.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eScDfYzMEEw]YouTube - George Carlin - Saving the Planet[/ame]

Zappa was a Sears cowboy.

Oh well that explains it. I never liked Carlin either! ;)
Carlin went after everything cons believe in. Of course you didn't like him.

how is it "desperate" or "trashing" someone to tell the truth about them.

from the same people who've done nothing but make up stuff about the president...

my diet has been irony deficient lately. so thanks.

I mean I know how the right hates when light is shone on any of its idiots, but really...
Something wrong with talking about the issues?

Or shall we now start labeling the left as wiccaphobes?

how is it "desperate" or "trashing" someone to tell the truth about them.

from the same people who've done nothing but make up stuff about the president...

my diet has been irony deficient lately. so thanks.

I mean I know how the right hates when light is shone on any of its idiots, but really...
Something wrong with talking about the issues?

Or shall we now start labeling the left as wiccaphobes?

Might be a good idea. O'Donnell said she knew this guy in high school. Guess you could say she was dating a wizard....like Harry Potter. If she had said she dated a Vampire I'm sure teen girls would be ready to support her in a heartbeat.

These folks will use anything to imply that a Republican is screwed up because they know that GOP voters don't want people with questionable backgrounds holding office. Democrats could care less. Many of then could care less if they're dishonest or if they cheat as long as they win.

Last edited:
So O'Donnell admits to practicing witchcraft and Obama admits to doing cocaine.

What's your point?

Forum List

Back