OCTAs, Your Chance to Say it Directly to Victims Families

What kind of jackass sewer river are you trying to flow? I've clearly stated my position which is I don't know what happened. You even cut my post in half when you quoted it which •conveniently• left out my point that people like you operate in a binary mindset. I can't believe you are still whining about this OP. Great job on totally COMPLETELY ignoring why it was started. Again.

This op upsets people like you because you want to believe everyone who does not accept the OCT are just crazy. This illusion is central to maintaining your position because as long as you can dismiss differing opinions using the ad hom claim that anyone who doesn't accept everything about the OCT is simply a whack job then you don't feel threatened. It is a very luxurious method of ignoring all info that threatens to expose the OCT as highly questionable.

And again: specifically what about the "OCT" don't you believe or accept and why not?

I have the same position as NYCCAN.

Another dodge. Really, this isn't hard. You want a new investigation. New investigations don't happen without compelling reasons.

So why don't you accept the official theory? Why do you want a new investigation?

This isn't really that hard to answer. I am just asking for your opinion.

And again: specifically what about the "OCT" don't you believe or accept and why not?

I have the same position as NYCCAN.

Another dodge. Really, this isn't hard. You want a new investigation. New investigations don't happen without compelling reasons.

So why don't you accept the official theory? Why do you want a new investigation?

This isn't really that hard to answer. I am just asking for your opinion.

What was confusing about my answer? It seems your demand is I list every reason why I want a new investigation. Don't hold your breath. I don't jump through hoops set up by people who have proven to believe they know my mind better than I.

What was confusing about my answer? It seems your demand is I list every reason why I want a new investigation. Don't hold your breath. I don't jump through hoops set up by people who have proven to believe they know my mind better than I.

Not every reason, just a few would be sufficient.

Underlying all of this is that fact that you are so obvious, everyone on this thread could see you coming from a mile away.

You are aware of this, and that is why you refuse to state your own beliefs.

Again, you have to hide behind others.

You couldn't have made a better troll thread. Way to go!

Troll thread? Lol. Thanks for proving my point.

Refusing to state what your problem is with the "official conspiracy theory"? Thanks for proving mine.

You don't have the balls to make some sort of crazy assed "9-11 was an inside job!" statement, which we all suspect you believe, because it would prove that we were right about you.

So the dance continues. If you are too chickenshit to say why you think we need a new investigation, why would you want us to tangle with the people who aren't scared to say why they want a new investigation?

Yeah you got me. I don't have a single post on this board that questions any aspect of 9E. You really think the "I double dog dare you!" mentality is going to work? Lol. Have fun with the other kiddies!

Yeah you got me. I don't have a single post on this board that questions any aspect of 9E. You really think the "I double dog dare you!" mentality is going to work? Lol. Have fun with the other kiddies!

No shit.

We've only been pointing out that you are too chickenshit to say what you believe for the entire thread.

Not only do you not have any posts that state what you believe about 9-11, you refuse to state what you believe about 9-11.

Like I said, I could go with the whole "you guys have incorrectly interpreted my point" bit, if you hadn't been asked multiple times to state exactly what you believe.

With all the moaning and complaints about those who don't buy the OCT, specifically saying those who don't accept it are morons, dumbasses, idiots, etc, I thought it would be nice to give those who make these claims the opportunity to say it to the victims' families and first responders. Below is contact info for NYC CAN (New York City Coalition for Accountability Now). The challenge is simple:

Email the group and tell them they are fucking morons for not accepting the OCT.

I doubt anyone has the balls to actually do it and I would ask others who don't accept the OCT to link this page every single time they are told they are fucking morons for not believing the OCT. The purpose is to get OCTAs to follow through with their accusations or strongly curb their appetite for constant name calling every time they can't address the facts.

If any OCTAs
send the group emails saying how stupid they are then please post the correspondence in this thread so we may all see you stand by your conviction.

Info on the group:

"We, the undersigned Families, First Responders and Survivors of September 11 raise our voice with those from across our country and around the world in support of NYC CAN and the establishment of an independent, impartial subpoena powered investigation into the events surrounding the September 11 attacks on our nation."

NYC Coalition For Accountability Now

Contact Info:

[email protected]

We look forward to seeing how well OCTAs
stand by their own claims. Cheers!

you forgot to mention that OCTA means OFFICIAL CONSPIRACY THEORY APOLOGISTS.:lol: Thats a great way of putting it.I used to say 9/11 apologists but then I liked Terrals Bush dupes one better cause it is so true.But OFFICIAL CONSPIRACY THEORISTS APOLOGISTS is pretty damn good to cause its so true.:clap2:

With all the moaning and complaints about those who don't buy the OCT, specifically saying those who don't accept it are morons, dumbasses, idiots, etc, I thought it would be nice to give those who make these claims the opportunity to say it to the victims' families and first responders. Below is contact info for NYC CAN (New York City Coalition for Accountability Now). The challenge is simple:

Email the group and tell them they are fucking morons for not accepting the OCT.

I doubt anyone has the balls to actually do it and I would ask others who don't accept the OCT to link this page every single time they are told they are fucking morons for not believing the OCT. The purpose is to get OCTAs to follow through with their accusations or strongly curb their appetite for constant name calling every time they can't address the facts.

If any OCTAs
send the group emails saying how stupid they are then please post the correspondence in this thread so we may all see you stand by your conviction.

Info on the group:

"We, the undersigned Families, First Responders and Survivors of September 11 raise our voice with those from across our country and around the world in support of NYC CAN and the establishment of an independent, impartial subpoena powered investigation into the events surrounding the September 11 attacks on our nation."

Contact Info:

[email protected]

you forgot to mention that OCTA means OFFICIAL CONSPIRACY THEORY APOLOGISTS.:lol: Thats a great way of putting it.I used to say 9/11 apologists but then I liked Terrals Bush dupes one better cause it is so true.But OFFICIAL CONSPIRACY THEORISTS APOLOGISTS is pretty damn good to cause its so true.:clap2:

CL doesn't believe in conspiracy theories. Just ask him/her.

No shit.

We've only been pointing out that you are too chickenshit to say what you believe for the entire thread.

Not only do you not have any posts that state what you believe about 9-11, you refuse to state what you believe about 9-11.

Like I said, I could go with the whole "you guys have incorrectly interpreted my point" bit, if you hadn't been asked multiple times to state exactly what you believe.

Lol. I never said you misinterpreted my position. I said you keep putting words in my mouth. My personal position is irrelevant to the thread anyways.

No shit.

Lol. I never said you misinterpreted my position. I said you keep putting words in my mouth. My personal position is irrelevant to the thread anyways.

Wow. The stupidity meter just pegged out with hat response.

It's okay, we had you figured out from your initial post. You just knew it and wouldn't admit it.

Okay, now I am going to join the real "Official Conspiracy Theory Apologist" world, where the rest of us think that the minority of you are loons.

No shit.

Wow. The stupidity meter just pegged out with hat response.

It's okay, we had you figured out from your initial post. You just knew it and wouldn't admit it.

Okay, now I am going to join the real "Official Conspiracy Theory Apologist" world, where the rest of us think that the minority of you are loons.

Didn't you get the memo? The one that said you're too irrelevant to care what you personally think about me. How fucking arrogant do you have to be to assume your personal fantasy conclusions about me matter? I don't care if you think I'm the biggest asshole lying deceiving shitbag to ever exist. Believe it or not, people in this world do not center themselves on seeking your approval. That fantasy in your head is compensation for your issues.

If any OCTAs

Info on the group:

Contact Info:

[email protected]

Being the 10 anniversary and all,this it the perfect time to bring back this great thread to the OCTA'S here.

Hurry up, TRUTHERS(my daddy can beat up your daddy), You have to fill up these empty seats. There's only hours to go!!

I WILL STAND FOR TRUTH IN NYC ON 9/11/11 ~ PLEDGE TO BE THERE
Pledge to be in NYC on 9/11/11 to stand for truth.
836 tickets 1d 5h 12m Free

Grab those free tickets, before they're gone forever!! :lol: :lol:

I wanna know if all involved are certain enough to ante up the money it will take for an investigation?

Haven't you heard? The US will never go bankrupt, cause all that needs to be done is print more money! They can investigate all the need to!! Or so they want you to believe...

Sarcasim off

outrageous: “The United States can pay any debt it has because we can always print money…So there is zero probability of default.” This was on NBC’s Meet the Press, according to Patrick Allen of CNBC on August 7. To the average person, this is anathema; nobody wants to just print more money. Let’s take a look at what Greenspan said and what throwing more money at our problems would probably mean.

Read more: Greenspan Says Print More Money: The Fed and Our Fiat System

Refusing to state what your problem is with the "official conspiracy theory"? Thanks for proving mine.

You don't have the balls to make some sort of crazy assed "9-11 was an inside job!" statement, which we all suspect you believe, because it would prove that we were right about you.

So the dance continues. If you are too chickenshit to say why you think we need a new investigation, why would you want us to tangle with the people who aren't scared to say why they want a new investigation?
Well here's a couple of reasons.
NIST actually wrote legal disclaimers into their report stating that the engineers can not be held legally responsible for falsifying evidence because all evidence was supplied to them in a controlled fashion. WHY? Why would they bother to protect themselves legally unless they were lying?

And the fact that there was foreknowledge that the WTC7 was going to collapse, is contradicted by NIST, in that they said that no tall building in history had ever collapsed from fire alone, and they said that the collapse was the result of accidental and unpredictable mechanical failures, so logically this collapse could not, and should not have been predicted, but there are several media outlets who not only predicted the collapse, but announced it before it even happened! BBC claiming that WTC7 had collapsed, when it clearly did not, and could still be seen in the background of 1 BBC reporter!

And CNNs Arron Brown, received a report that he relayed on air that said "WTC7 is on fire, and has either collapsed or is collapsing," when it clearly had not.

ACE Elevator company had recently done an 9 month elevator renovation while in the towers, and while Marvin Bush, the presidents cousin, was on the board of directors for the security company for the WTC complex.
This certainly could represent a time window where the buildings could have been rigged for implosion, by people with direct connections to people who used 9-11 to advance war, and as a pretext for a massive crime spree of global proportions.
There's more but you just wanted a few.

Well here's a couple of reasons.
NIST actually wrote legal disclaimers into their report stating that the engineers can not be held legally responsible for falsifying evidence because all evidence was supplied to them in a controlled fashion. WHY? Why would they bother to protect themselves legally unless they were lying?

And the fact that there was foreknowledge that the WTC7 was going to collapse, is contradicted by NIST, in that they said that no tall building in history had ever collapsed from fire alone, and they said that the collapse was the result of accidental and unpredictable mechanical failures, so logically this collapse could not, and should not have been predicted, but there are several media outlets who not only predicted the collapse, but announced it before it even happened! BBC claiming that WTC7 had collapsed, when it clearly did not, and could still be seen in the background of 1 BBC reporter!

And CNNs Arron Brown, received a report that he relayed on air that said "WTC7 is on fire, and has either collapsed or is collapsing," when it clearly had not.

ACE Elevator company had recently done an 9 month elevator renovation while in the towers, and while Marvin Bush, the presidents cousin, was on the board of directors for the security company for the WTC complex.
This certainly could represent a time window where the buildings could have been rigged for implosion, by people with direct connections to people who used 9-11 to advance war, and as a pretext for a massive crime spree of global proportions.
There's more but you just wanted a few.
Everybody has a lawyer after them today and in 2001. Shit, look at Congress, you stupid fuck! What? Over 80% lawyers. You wanna fix this country. BAN lawyers from holding public office. Hell, I have better ideas for the cock suckers but I get banned when I say them.:lol::lol:

Forum List

Back